X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    We are few, but productive
    Oh yeah.

LJ I loved the adventures of Joe and you Awesome! Your artwork for the challenge is also AWESOME! and Squee for the PDL one!

Jumble I love your artworks, the notebook ones of Joe rock! and of course all the others too...see again that your artwork is REAL artwork and it rocks!

Nad WOW, very good, I didn't knew you made artwork too! very, very good I never would have thought those were from you...well...except the first one

Jos your sigs are hot, I mean they look awesome as well...I would have said that the second one was of Sarai instead of you, but I love them anyway!

The ones I made this afternoon:

Oh and Jumble I would have totally thought that you would have known that the first one was from me, because of the tug wars we had this week..*points at sig* see...he's mine!
    sigpic

Comment

It's done...
      sigpic

Comment

Josiane, the Martin one's so cute! *sigh*

Jann, I had yours right! The ''He's Mine'' was the most obvious to me

You two did one awesome job as well!
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Fantastic artworks Woohoos!!! Sorry I'm late but my friend visit me today
          As you guess good I've made 4 icons
          sigpic
          sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Josiane, the Martin one's so cute! *sigh*

Jann, I had yours right! The ''He's Mine'' was the most obvious to me

You two did one awesome job as well!
            he he...I knew everyone would guess the "he's mine" right...it started out as something to fool people, but I know I can't fool anyone, my style is too obvious!
            I tried different style with the Siler one...like different coloring than normal and a bit different text, but that didn't work out as well
            as for the last one, that came out of a fangurl moment

EDIT: Achaja I love those icons!
            sigpic

Comment

WOOHOOD!! Amazing work everyone. I woodn't have guesed some of those even if I got the chance. I saw the post with the answers before I saw the entries

Love your LJ ones jumble and LJ all beautiful but 'cranky-pants'?

Nad what happened to the whole 'I don't do art' thing - those are brilliant!!

EDIT: Jann: Fantastic work as usual. The Siler on is veeery nice
              Achaja: you make me wish I could have a custom avatar. They are so well done!!
              josiane: I love your Martin sig. It's so cute!!

Mine were all WP's (what a surprise) but Aveo couldn't thumbnail them so I'll repost in a nicer size.

Comment

HP, the "cranky-pants" was a quote from his blog. He comes up with the best zingers for mean people!
                sigpic

Comment

I looooooove your entries HP You make awesome, colorful artwork!
                  Who's McCullough though? He looks HOT! and I don't know him
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                    Oh yeah.

LJ I loved the adventures of Joe and you Awesome! Your artwork for the challenge is also AWESOME! and Squee for the PDL one!

Jumble I love your artworks, the notebook ones of Joe rock! and of course all the others too...see again that your artwork is REAL artwork and it rocks!
                    Thanks

Nad WOW, very good, I didn't knew you made artwork too! very, very good I never would have thought those were from you...well...except the first one

Jos your sigs are hot, I mean they look awesome as well...I would have said that the second one was of Sarai instead of you, but I love them anyway!

The ones I made this afternoon:

Oh and Jumble I would have totally thought that you would have known that the first one was from me, because of the tug wars we had this week..*points at sig* see...he's mine!
                    *headdesk* Yes, I should have got that one It's great, I love those pics you used

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                    It's done...
                    WooHooooooooooooooood!!!!! Well done you

I sooooo hope he enjoys it (the artwork, the artwork ) and I hope he lets the other PTB know as well. I really feel they need to know that at least some of us know how to honour and appreciate them

Oh, and I'm going to throw out a WooHoo Challenge!!! I challenge all WooHoos to incorporate one of TPTB into one of their Artwork Challenge entries every week

Hey, if I can find a way to get Martin in every time......... um, yeah that came out right

Comment

2 guests on the art thread right now...
                      sigpic

Comment

Achaja! The fourt icon. Ayeee! *sigh* Well done

HP, I just... *thunk* *sigh*
                        Awesome

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                        he he...I knew everyone would guess the "he's mine" right...it started out as something to fool people, but I know I can't fool anyone, my style is too obvious!
                        I tried different style with the Siler one...like different coloring than normal and a bit different text, but that didn't work out as well
                        as for the last one, that came out of a fangurl moment
                        I think out of all styles, I recognize yours and jumble's the easiest
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

HP, Jack with wings just blew me away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          Spoiler:
                          !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!
                          !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Ooohhhh....

Really really awesome work everyone, such a fab challenge, we did us proud! And I'm glad you guys like my cute Martin sig I love the goofy Martin
                            sigpic
                            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Thanks for the encouragement, WooHoos!
                              *hugs*
                              ...But I think I've already reached my limit there

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                              Oh, and I'm going to throw out a WooHoo Challenge!!! I challenge all WooHoos to incorporate one of TPTB into one of their Artwork Challenge entries every week

Hey, if I can find a way to get Martin in every time......... um, yeah that came out right
                              Every week?
                              *gets Gimp jitters*

Seriously, I don't know how you guys pull it off to do this every week.

Ooooh...
                              Dumdumdummmmm...

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the encouragement, WooHoos!
                                *hugs*
                                ...But I think I've already reached my limit there

Every week?
                                *gets Gimp jitters*

Seriously, I don't know how you guys pull it off to do this every week.

Ooooh...
                                Dumdumdummmmm...
                                It's an addiction. Seriously And don't put yourself down, if that was some of your first stuff with gimp it's amazing! And someone as talented as you for ideas has half the battle down already
                                sigpic
                                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Working...
                                X