• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just had a quick look at the artwork! And wow, it's awesome
    And many.

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
    LOL!

Oh, and who is going to send Joe the link to the PTB lovefest?
    *giggles*
    Oh...
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Yes, I think the WooHoos put in a terrific effort

I think that's the most entries any of the challenges have had

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        Yes, I think the WooHoos put in a terrific effort

I think that's the most entries any of the challenges have had
        We are few, but productive
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Following in the footsteps of our beloved Martin

Edit: 4 to go

Comment

Following in the footsteps of our beloved Martin

Edit: 4 to go
            It is, however, a little sad to know that we will never be able to measure up to the Greatness of His Products.
            ...Luckily, we have other qualities.

And 4 to what?

EDIT: Ooooh. 3

sigpic

Comment

This is true, but we should all endeavour to raise the quality of our products to get as close as we can to his

Comment

I do pause due to the Joe's Notebook, but he has seen the originals, so...*gulp* Any ideas for what to say?
                sigpic

Comment

Well you shouldn't worry about that, because you can just blame the GimPS that made them I'm no good with the words How about a straightforward something about the members of the Artwork Thread having made a Tribute to TPTB artworks challenge, and you thought he might like to see how awesome we think they are? And make sure you include a link to the list.

Comment

This is true, but we should all endeavour to raise the quality of our products to get as close as we can to his

I shall add that to my resume, under the header ''personal goals in life'' or ''motivations''.
                    ''I think we should all endeavour to raise the quality of our products to get as close as we can to Martin WooHood's''

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                    I do pause due to the Joe's Notebook, but he has seen the originals, so...*gulp* Any ideas for what to say?
                    ''Dear Joe,

Here's proof that I am not the only obsessed, PTB-craving fangurl out there:
                    *link*
                    There's many like me.
                    ...Ok, maybe not that many and maybe not quite like me, but still...''

sigpic

Comment

Nad, I don't think that's helping

Comment

Nad, I don't think that's helping
                        Nah, me neighter...

sigpic

Comment

(This is how your sig started off. I decided it was too good to just be a banner )

Comment

How about:

''Hey Joe,
                            just so you know we think of you and love you:
                            *link*
                            Love from GW's adorable little spanky pants.

...Ooops, did I type that out?''

Still not helping, huh?

sigpic

Comment

Aw, you're just gonna frighten her off doing it

Edit: Hang on, she's disappeared..........I bet she's over on Joe's blog right now

Comment

(This is how your sig started off. I decided it was too good to just be a banner )
                                Hehe, thank you and you're right

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X