The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BUMP!! Apologies in advance (I'm bored)

Our intrepid adventurer Martin 'Shorts' Woohood sets off into the mythical land of Gateworld in search of the Chambler of WooHoodstock inside he hopes to find his fangirls...

...with him is his trusty sidekick Siler and his big tool...

...on discovering the chamber *dramatic music* they find it is guarded by a fearsome creature...

...fortunately Shorts has come prepared with the script for the third Stargate SG1 movie. He gives it too the fearsome creature who is sent into squees of delight, allowing Shorts, Siler and his big tool to enter the chamber to discover....

MW: Joe? What's with the fridge?
    JM: It's for the fangirls, they tend to get a little...overheated
    MW: So they're in the fridge?
    JM: Yes but it wont hold them for long *points to scraps of material littering the floor* that's all that's left of my last outfit.
    *fridge door starts rattling*
    *dramatic music*

Comment

on the pic story HP

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Don't you dare! Yours will be just awesome You see, you do Art. I do funny because I'm no good at Art
      You also DO art, I love your sigs! What else do you call those artworks of yours?

Btw *grins* someone asked me about my avatar...al though it was the wrong person

I had many plans to do this morning...early...too early...but I think I just dive back into my bed Till mom wakes me coz I parked the car behind hers

sigpic

Comment

That is the most adorable pic of Joe! *snurches* And I love the pic story!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
          http://i573.photobucket.com/albums/ss179/humanityspotential/joefridge.jpg

That is the most adorable pic of Joe! *snurches* And I love the pic story!
          It's from his blog (the holy grail of HQ images of PTB). The orginal is HUGE! I was going to use it in an artwork (along with another pic of him with exactly the same gesture put mirrored + a goofy grin) but I didn't get around to finishing it

*Digs out pic* Here 'tis - the Mallozzi signature pose

Last edited by humanityspotential; 12 March 2009, 10:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by humanityspotential View Post
            BUMP!! Apologies in advance (I'm bored)

<snippety>

That was awesome HP

GREEN!

I refuse to be so overwhelmed today that I spend most of the day tying to pick myself up of the floor. Therefore we shall have no mention of...

Eyes
            Shorts
            Tongues
            Tools
            Wrenches
            Hats
            Fridges
            Knees
            Sunburn
            Stubble

That is all.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

That was awesome HP

GREEN!

I refuse to be so overwhelmed today that I spend most of the day tying to pick myself up of the floor. Therefore we shall have no mention of...

Eyes
              Shorts
              Tongues
              Tools
              Wrenches
              Hats
              Fridges
              Knees
              Sunburn
              Stubble

That is all.

See that's just asking for trouble especially when there's all those other..... appendages

Lets see, I can mention arms, abs, belly buttons, wishing you were the microphone battery pack etc etc

And a nice 'black t-shirt of yum' shot

Comment

OMG HP!!! That was a brilliantly funny way to start my day, thank you

What's that you say Sarai? I mustn't mention Eyes, Shorts, Tongues, Tools, Wrenches, Hats, Fridges, Knees, Sunburn or Stubble? Ok, I won't

Part of an interesting description of how an ep gets written, from Joe's blog:

"Brad, Rob, and Paul have done massive unaccredited rewrites in the past, fixing problem scripts - only to have certain fans online laud the credited writer while, simultaneously, wondering why Brad, Rob, or Paul can’t write in a similar vein. In reality, they have - more than anyone will ever know. Anyway, once the rewrite is done, the script becomes an official Writer’s Draft and goes out to the various departments, studio, network, and actors. More notes. More revisions. And, finally, you have a shooting script. A true team effort - even though most don’t realize it."

We know that scenario, don't we?

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                  OMG HP!!! That was a brilliantly funny way to start my day, thank you

What's that you say Sarai? I mustn't mention Eyes, Shorts, Tongues, Tools, Wrenches, Hats, Fridges, Knees, Sunburn or Stubble? Ok, I won't

Part of an interesting description of how an ep gets written, from Joe's blog:

"Brad, Rob, and Paul have done massive unaccredited rewrites in the past, fixing problem scripts - only to have certain fans online laud the credited writer while, simultaneously, wondering why Brad, Rob, or Paul can’t write in a similar vein. In reality, they have - more than anyone will ever know. Anyway, once the rewrite is done, the script becomes an official Writer’s Draft and goes out to the various departments, studio, network, and actors. More notes. More revisions. And, finally, you have a shooting script. A true team effort - even though most don’t realize it."

We know that scenario, don't we?
                  Why do I not believe you

Yeah, it's just such a shame. My point is that TPTB woodn't let the script out of their sight if they didn't all agree on the way the episode played out. In terms of The Ship, for example, we often bemoan RCC as the un-shippiest of the PTB, but consider this, he's one of the 'head honchos'; no script goes out without his say-so. And ok, so he's not a massive fan of the ship in the way Brad or Martin are, but if he really didn't like it, it woodn't be in the show.

/slightly OT ramble. Don't really know where that came from...

Now back to your regularly scheduled Martin

p.s. Jumble did you see that post on the family thread?

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                    on the pic story HP

You also DO art, I love your sigs! What else do you call those artworks of yours?
                    I think my sigs are to artwork what drabbles are to fanfic Mostly done for my own fun and pleasure, but doubly fun and pleasurable when you all like them

Btw *grins* someone asked me about my avatar...although it was the wrong person

Do tell......

I had many plans to do this morning...early...too early...but I think I just dive back into my bed Till mom wakes me coz I parked the car behind hers

Hmmmm. Now where's that list.........

Eyes

Shorts

Tongue

Tool

Wrench

Hat

Knees

Comment

Why do I not believe you

Yeah, it's just such a shame. My point is that TPTB woodn't let the script out of their sight if they didn't all agree on the way the episode played out. In terms of The Ship, for example, we often bemoan RCC as the un-shippiest of the PTB, but consider this, he's one of the 'head honchos'; no script goes out without his say-so. And ok, so he's not a massive fan of the ship in the way Brad or Martin are, but if he really didn't like it, it woodn't be in the show.

/slightly OT ramble. Don't really know where that came from...
                      Exactly! Joe went to great lengths to describe the whole writing process, and it's always a team effort

<snip>

p.s. Jumble did you see that post on the family thread?
                      No, I've not caught up there yet.

Comment

Goodness...

That's a total infringement of the rules there Jumble...

Comment

Goodness...

That's a total infringement of the rules there Jumble...
                          Rules? What rules? Who's been making up rules?

So, did you mean the Collectorama post? Got details?

Or the fist-shaking at our PTB? I tell you, one of these days I'm going to forget that I'm a lady *huggles Martin and all TPTB*

Comment

Hmmm...is anyone really enforcing those rules Sarai??

jumble

There is to be no negative PTB vibes today. Today is the PTB Arty Farty Party, we let the negativity wash over us.....*lotus position* Ommmmmmmmmmmartin

Comment

Originally posted by humanityspotential View Post
                              Hmmm...is anyone really enforcing those rules Sarai??
                              She just made them up so we could break them

jumble
                              Don't laugh at me, you'll make me angry, and you woodn't like me when I'm angry..........

Edit: Ok, joining HP........Oh, Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaartin

Comment

It's like when you tell everyone in the room not to look at the pink elephant...I was subconsciously sending you a message to post lots of Eyes,
                                Shorts, Tongues, Tools, Wrenches, Hats, Fridges, Knees, Sunburn and Stubble

Yeah I meant the Collectormania thing, kind of cool no? I mean no Martin or PTB, but AT!!

And yeah, I'm so not feeling the PTB bashing. It's taking a lot of willpower (and furious gimping ) to stop myself from saying anything atm .

Comment

Working...
                                X