Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    Yeah...
    If only those people hadn't cancelled SGA for SGU.
    Or got rid of Weir just so they could get Amanda...
    Or killed puppies...
    *shakes fist*

Disclaimer: (Just to be sure... )

Puppies?? NOOOOO Their evil deeds know no bounds!!

Guess that means we're all evil as well *turns around* nup no tail yet. I have a fork though...

Comment

Yeah...
      Or killed puppies...
      *shakes fist*

What? They cancelled SGU already????? I bet they never even meant to make it, just been winding us up all this time...................... (Sorry, couldn't resist )

HP you might not have a tail yet, but.....

Nad even has the horns.....

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post

Martin is done cleaning for me so he's now back to directing...even though JF is teasing him...bad JF*spanks him*
        So where are the pictures of the room that Martin cleaned. *lip wobbles, wants to see before and after pictures*
        sigpic

Comment

Kliggins, the RDA pic on the far right of your sig is just...*drooool*... Must not lick monitor, must not lick monitor, must not lick monitor...

Morning, Woohoos. Wow, I didn't get much sleep last night. Thanks for the support on TPTB fangurling. (((TPTB)))

*Yawn*
          sigpic

Comment

Hey WooHoos *waves*

Well if you can't get support for TPTB here Luvnjack, where can you ? And I can see why they needed it *huggles them*

Just finished challenge entry no. 8

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
              Exactly! The page had only two posts, neither of which had a Martinpic in them, hence "I don't see a pic of Martin"
              It's a good reason!

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
              Why does it make me worry more when you guys say 'Don't worry' and 'got him covered'. Don't worry Dan, I'll protect you!!
              There's no need to protect him, he's safe

EDIT OT:

Spoiler:
              OMG the greatest spoilerific piece of OT news EVER!!! Alright, maybe second to actual on-screen conformation....I'm going to see Michael Jackson!!!! We actually got tickets for his O2 arena tour!! I mean, I know he's not everyones cup of tea, and certainly I don't really dig him personally but it's Michael Jackson! The man's a legend! And the music is fantastic!!! ARGGGHHH *flails* *iz massively excited*
              YAY for you That's awesome!

Yeah...
              Or killed puppies...
              *shakes fist*

They killed puppies The horror!

Originally posted by Kliggins View Post
              So where are the pictures of the room that Martin cleaned. *lip wobbles, wants to see before and after pictures*
              You wanna see pics of my room? It's not that exciting...but if you want I can make a tiny vid

The before pics I've already got though, but if you wanna see both...I post them together...
              sigpic

Comment

Afternoon Woohoos, I spent the whole day at work whilst lugging kegs around, thinking of what to do for the challenge and hurrah, I have two ideas in the woodwork !!

Thanks for the congrats on my minuscule milestone

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                  Afternoon Woohoos, I spent the whole day at work whilst lugging kegs around, thinking of what to do for the challenge and hurrah, I have two ideas in the woodwork !!

Thanks for the congrats on my minuscule milestone
                  Woodwork sounds good to me

Sometimes quality is more important than quantity

I'm getting very impatient, is it Friday yet?

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                    Hey WooHoos *waves*

Well if you can't get support for TPTB here Luvnjack, where can you ? And I can see why they needed it *huggles them*

Just finished challenge entry no. 8
                    *sigh* I spent most of yesterday afternoon revising my entry #3. I think I like the way it turned out.

We have an appraiser coming to look at our house today. I'm taking a veeerrrry long nap after he leaves!

Until then, off to clean some more and daydream about Jack Joe my husband.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                      *sigh* I spent most of yesterday afternoon revising my entry #3. I think I like the way it turned out.

We have an appraiser coming to look at our house today. I'm taking a veeerrrry long nap after he leaves!

Until then, off to clean some more and daydream about Jack Joe my husband.

dont you ladies have problems with jealous husbands? with your thunking of MW, RDA, and JF
                      sigpic
                      Made by Luvnjack... Thanks
                      Spoiler:
                      Proud to be an American

Comment

Originally posted by Gategirl95 View Post

dont you ladies have problems with jealous husbands? with your thunking of MW, RDA, and JF
                        No. I have a very secure, very loved husband who doesn't mind my online silliness.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post

You wanna see pics of my room? It's not that exciting...but if you want I can make a tiny vid

The before pics I've already got though, but if you wanna see both...I post them together...
                          Yes please, that would be wonderful. I love to see pictures of other people's house.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins View Post
                            Yes please, that would be wonderful. I love to see pictures of other people's house.
                            Gosh, but okay... don't look at the wallpaper or curtains though...Dad doesn't allow me to change them. It has to do something with that I probably won't live very long at home anymore and he doesn't want to change this room twice!

Okay the before pics(those are of 2 years ago, but overall my room hasn't changed a lot)

Spoiler:

And the mess I made at the time:

How it looks now:

Spoiler:

So...now you all know how I computer

To make up for this OT-ness:

And I'm watching Serpents Venom atm(directed by Martin of course) and I saw Martin and Siler together in the control room...Squee!
                            sigpic

Comment

Jumped the gun changing my av I see

Comment

So, does anyone know how many eps of SG Martin directed?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X