Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh I think I get it

I'm off to bed, This back to work thing is really tiiiiiiiiring

Woodnight (((((WooHoos))))) ((((((((((Martin))))))))))))

Edit: Do you think it's safe to change my avatar yet? I miss Martin

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
      I changed my avatar *points* (If you don't get it, you will on Friday)
      Oooooohh!! Exciting. Very much looking forward to Friday.

Be interesting to see how hard it is to pick each others artwork.

"I'm sorry Martin, but I work for HP now and you have to come with me"

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        Well I tried to disguise some of mine, but I don't really think I was that successful Somehow I just have to do my best for TPTB, and that appears to mean using my own 'style' Oh well, it's definitely fun making them

I'm in a mushy mood, and these always make me feel mushy..........

Oh, he *does* have very nice eyes. Very pretty color.

suse
        sigpic
        Mourning Sanctuary.
        Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Hello, my dear Woohoos. I'm up in the middle of the night cleaning my house. Er...don't ask. I just thought I'd take a break and say how lucky I think we are. We have some pretty amazing PTB. We have writers who really put all they have into each script and directors who care about the show and strive to put out an excellent show every time. And, I know SG-1 and SGA are over, but we still have the movies and SGU, and I think that's pretty dang great.

So, just wanted to share. Cuz, this is probably the only place on GW where I can say those things and not get snarked at. (LACK OF CONFIMATION ISN'T A HUGE PTB CONSPIRACY!!! GET OVER IT ALREADY!!!)

So...just putting the love out there into the universe...(I'm so sleep-deprived)...
          sigpic

Comment

*hi-fives luvnjack*

Well said, even if it was lack of sleep-influenced .

Originally posted by starlover View Post
            Also Sarai don't worry about Siler, I'm sure someone has made something for Siler
            Darn! Sorry you can't make it Friday (((((Sarai))))) but you will post your amazingly awesome masterpiece on here won't you? And don't be worrying about Siler. I think 'someone else' has got him covered
            Why does it make me worry more when you guys say 'Don't worry' and 'got him covered'. Don't worry Dan, I'll protect you!!

And Jumble, I'll get to gimping tonight, I promise! Someone's gotta provide the humourfully bad artwork

*huggles all*

EDIT OT:

Spoiler:
            OMG the greatest spoilerific piece of OT news EVER!!! Alright, maybe second to actual on-screen conformation....I'm going to see Michael Jackson!!!! We actually got tickets for his O2 arena tour!! I mean, I know he's not everyones cup of tea, and certainly I don't really dig him personally but it's Michael Jackson! The man's a legend! And the music is fantastic!!! ARGGGHHH *flails* *iz massively excited*

Comment

Originally posted by suse View Post
              Oh, he *does* have very nice eyes. Very pretty color.

suse
              Oooooooh yes, he does *drowns in them*

Hello, my dear Woohoos. I'm up in the middle of the night cleaning my house. Er...don't ask. I just thought I'd take a break and say how lucky I think we are. We have some pretty amazing PTB. We have writers who really put all they have into each script and directors who care about the show and strive to put out an excellent show every time. And, I know SG-1 and SGA are over, but we still have the movies and SGU, and I think that's pretty dang great.

So, just wanted to share. Cuz, this is probably the only place on GW where I can say those things and not get snarked at. (LACK OF CONFIMATION ISN'T A HUGE PTB CONSPIRACY!!! GET OVER IT ALREADY!!!)

So...just putting the love out there into the universe...(I'm so sleep-deprived)...
              (((((Luvnjack))))) It's amazing when you think about it. If Brad and Coopie hadn't come up with the idea to bring SG1 to tv, and hadn't had the talent and experience to seek out the right Actors, and the foresight to find the right directors, writers, producers, crew, etc etc, we woodn't be here And yet they get snarked at and blamed for anything and everything that some fans don't like Aaaaaaaaand they put themselves in the firing line by staying in touch with the fans (cons, blogs, Q&As), which they don't have to do. I think it's sad that they get so little appreciation.

In that sense, I really hope they do know about this thread, so they can see that WE LOVE TPTB

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                *hi-fives luvnjack*

Well said, even if it was lack of sleep-influenced .

Why does it make me worry more when you guys say 'Don't worry' and 'got him covered'. Don't worry Dan, I'll protect you!!

And Jumble, I'll get to gimping tonight, I promise! Someone's gotta provide the humourfully bad artwork

*huggles all*

EDIT OT:

Spoiler:
                OMG the greatest spoilerific piece of OT news EVER!!! Alright, maybe second to actual on-screen conformation....I'm going to see Michael Jackson!!!! We actually got tickets for his O2 arena tour!! I mean, I know he's not everyones cup of tea, and certainly I don't really dig him personally but it's Michael Jackson! The man's a legend! And the music is fantastic!!! ARGGGHHH *flails* *iz massively excited*
                Personally I think it makes much more interesting artwork when Dan is uncovered

OT
                Spoiler:
                Congrats on getting the tickets!! My brother got tickets as well. I love going to see live concerts and when you have someone who has had the career and influence of MJ, it should be truly awesome. I don't worry about musicians personal lives, I just listen to there music

ALL HAIL THE POWERS THAT BE!! People tend to forget they wouldn't have a show without them.

Comment

What HP said

Comment

This whole making artwork and not being able to display it is really hard. I've made soo much stuff this week. I feel sorry for Aveo with all the PM's I've sent her. Hopefully everyone's work will change some views on TPTB. Even if it is just the superficial 'OMG he's hot'

EDIT: Though Coops may have to settle for 'cute'

Comment

Originally posted by humanityspotential View Post
                      This whole making artwork and not being able to display it is really hard. I've made soo much stuff this week. I feel sorry for Aveo with all the PM's I've sent her. Hopefully everyone's work will change some views on TPTB. Even if it is just the superficial 'OMG he's hot'
                      Last I heard, Aveo hadn't looked at her pm's, so she's in for a shock when she does

I hope so too, but I'm not holding my breath It takes a special kind of person to look past all the actors and see the talent behind what we see on the screen. But once you've looked and seen who's what's there.......... you're lost to TPTB forever

Comment

Last I heard, Aveo hadn't looked at her pm's, so she's in for a shock when she does

I hope so too, but I'm not holding my breath It takes a special kind of person to look past all the actors and see the talent behind what we see on the screen. But once you've looked and seen who's what's there.......... you're lost to TPTB forever
                        Poor Aveo!!

My favourite thing to do with movies and TV is to watch 'Extras'. I love to see all the hard work, and all the people it takes to produce what you've just watched. Hmmm I'm being far to serious......

*runs nekid through the thread*

Comment

Personally I think it makes much more interesting artwork when Dan is uncovered

OT
                          Spoiler:
                          Congrats on getting the tickets!! My brother got tickets as well. I love going to see live concerts and when you have someone who has had the career and influence of MJ, it should be truly awesome. I don't worry about musicians personal lives, I just listen to there music

ALL HAIL THE POWERS THAT BE!! People tend to forget they wouldn't have a show without them.

*thunks*

@ HP

TPTB definitely get far too much stick ! I'm sick of people ragging on about how they have failed the fans and ruined the show blah blah blah. It's like what Jumble said ^ without the PTB we woodn't be here in the first place, something those *people* seem to conveniently forget. That and the fact that the show and it's characters/plotlines are the intellectual property of the creators and they can darn well do what they like with their own property!!

/rant

*rushes out to work*

Have a good day Woohoos

EDIT: I hit a milestone and there was no Martin or Dan!!! Must rectify this, even if it means being late for work...

Chilly Martin

Tennis Martin

Peeky Martin

Knees!!!!

*runs out giggling*

Comment

Poor Aveo!!

My favourite thing to do with movies and TV is to watch 'Extras'. I love to see all the hard work, and all the people it takes to produce what you've just watched. Hmmm I'm being far to serious......
                            See, that's because you're special and it's good to let them know we take their work seriously now and again.........

*runs nekkid through the thread*
                            ......and then you go and spoil it

(((((Sarai))))) Agreed Aaaaaaaand...

CONGRATS ON 1800 SARAI
                            WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!

Comment

Sarai!!

WOOHOOD!! Congrats on the 1800 posts!!

..oh and have a great day at work

EDIT: Sorry for spoiling my serious moment. I spend all day relating to kids, it's hard to turn off

Comment

Yeah...
                                If only those people hadn't cancelled SGA for SGU.
                                Or got rid of Weir just so they could get Amanda...
                                Or killed puppies...
                                *shakes fist*

Disclaimer: (Just to be sure... )
                                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Working...
                                X