Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Jumble It's beautiful!!!
    Balieve me or not I dreamt of Martin and Joe Flanigan today
    Martin was shoting a scene on the deserted planet and me and my family(and Joe Flanigan) were the actors What a strange dream!
    sigpic
    sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Wow! A dream about Martin is a cool birthday present

Comment

Indeed! Maybe because I watched two Atlantis episodes before I went to sleep, directed by Martin and I thought I so miss John Sheppard too
        sigpic
        sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
          Jann, Pshaw! We see more skin than that on the Jack/RDA thunk thread! (*E-vil laughter*)
          Perhaps...but the other two...you don't see that much skin on the RDA thread...plus this is Shep and not RDA....*drools*

Happy Birthday Achaja!!!
          Woohood

Cool dreams about Martin and JF
          sigpic

Comment

Thank you Jann
            Look what Luciana made for me

I just love them!!!
            sigpic
            sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Achaja, that first sig is gorgeous

Comment

Wow!! Achaja. You have some nice B'day presents

Luci is soooo talented.

Comment

Thanks, indeed she is

"dancing" with Martin
                  sigpic
                  sig thanks to Luci

Comment

I love that smiley face Er, and the one on the ground

Edit: Finished challenge entry number six It took me hours, was really frustrating....... but I love it
                    Last edited by Jumble; 11 March 2009, 06:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by humanityspotential View Post
                      I hope everyone is preparing lots of submissions for the challenge!! Especially since I've been stewing over the comment that apparantly TPTB aren't hot or interesting enough to make into fanart
                      *blinks* Pshaw.
                      Have they no eyes?

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                      Edit: Finished challenge entry number six It took me hours, was really frustrating....... but I love it
                      So... when the entries are up, it's save to eighter take a guess that it's jumble's or HP's?
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

..........or Sarai's, or Josiane's, or Achaja's, or Luvnjack's.............or Nad's

Comment

Happy Birthday,
                          Achaja
                          !!!

I hope it's great!

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                            ..........or Sarai's, or Josiane's, or Achaja's,.............or Nad's
                            *giggles*
                            ...Nah I don't 'do' art. My talents stop at the lyrical

sigpic

Comment

........... which wood be why you asked me how to enter the Challenge?

Darned PB is refusing to let me upload my masterpiece

Comment

Chatty this morning, aren't we, Woohoos? I'm glad you're finally getting your mojo back, jumble! I look forward with great anticipation to the revealing of your masterpieces. (Look at me, using big words!)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X