No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jann, Pshaw! We see more skin than that on the Jack/RDA thunk thread! (*E-vil laughter*)
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
      Jann, Pshaw! We see more skin than that on the Jack/RDA thunk thread! (*E-vil laughter*)
      And bigger hair too Hmmmm....the Jack/RDA thunk thread, one of my favourite places to lurk.

I hope everyone is preparing lots of submissions for the challenge!! Especially since I've been stewing over the comment that apparantly TPTB aren't hot or interesting enough to make into fanart

I'm up to four, Woohoo!!

Comment

Originally posted by humanityspotential View Post
        and bigger hair too :d hmmmm....the jack/rda thunk thread, one of my favourite places to lurk.

I hope everyone is preparing lots of submissions for the challenge!! Especially since i've been stewing over the comment that apparantly tptb aren't hot or interesting enough to make into fanart

I'm up to four, woohoo!!
        FIVE

Who said we're not hot??

They should take a look around this thread....

...that wood open their eyes
        Last edited by Jumble; 10 March 2009, 11:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
          You're a fanart MACHINE!!

It's such a great challenge. I was getting sick of using the same old pictures, but with TPTB I get new material. Suprisingly tasty and thunkable material! And I've found the most amazing resources.

People don't know what they are missing out on.

Comment

Originally posted by humanityspotential View Post
            You're a fanart MACHINE!!

It's such a great challenge. I was getting sick of using the same old pictures, but with TPTB I get new material. Suprisingly tasty and thunkable material! And I've found the most amazing resources.

People don't know what they are missing out on.
            It is a great challenge, and the idea was to get away from the usual stuff, but I had a problem getting started because of the negativity but once I'd done one, the rest just seemed to flow And I have more ideas

You've found new sources for pics? Do share I feel like I've posted every pic I've got of Martin about ten times

They don't do they? Well, we tried to show them *shrugs*

Comment

Well, I haven't found any new Martin pics and I spent a good 2hrs going through Joe's blog snurching every PTB picture there was. I did find some amazing stock images and textures that have given me major inspiration.

I have a great idea for a Martin piece but I can't find the right picture. It's really frustrating! I think I get so distracted staring at all pics of Martin that my brain turns to mush and I miss what I'm looking for

Comment

I know that scenario

What are you looking for? I might have one that fits

Comment

I'm looking for him standing. Doesn't have to be full height shot, just standing exactly front on or side on. (I'm trying to find a shot so I can attach something to his back )

Comment

Ok, I'll go and rummage................. if I'm not back in an hour, send in the rescue team

Comment

You are absolutely, without doubt, an goddess!!

Comment

Ok, just from skimming through PB, I have these

Comment

All in the name of Art, of course...........

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                            All in the name of Art, of course...........
                            The sacrifices we must make for our art

The page was in need of a good picspam anywho.

Thank you VERY MUCH!

Comment

You're welcome If none of those are any good, I can always make the ultimate sacrifice and look for some more................

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X