• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Sorry, I wasn't very clear

Mike belongs to Suz.

Michael belongs to me.

Martin belongs to Jumble

Got it now?
    Whoa! All these M names! Glad I have an Andy!...And Jack!
    *Grabs Jack and runs*
    sigpic

Comment

Sorry, I wasn't very clear

Mike belongs to Suz.

Michael belongs to me.

Martin belongs to Jumble

Got it now?
      Erm No, because you got one thing wrong...

Martin belongs to Jann.

And*cries* I want a boyfriend too...(and a good one, not one just to have one...)

*pulls out her last hope...a half nekkid Shep picture(that isn't appropriate to post in here) and happy sighs again*

That's better!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post

Martin belongs to Jann.

And*cries* I want a boyfriend too...(and a good one, not one just to have one...)

*pulls out her last hope...a half nekkid Shep picture(that isn't appropriate to post in here) and happy sighs again*

That's better!

I do something similar but with Carter and maybe Martin Wood lol
        "I ask you, what could possibly be in my eye that would explain this"

HALLOWED ARE THE SHIPPERS!

sigpic

PROUD TO BE ENGLISH

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          Awesome!
          If there's a group of people appreciating it...
          Guess that mean's I'll have to stay up late Friday night so I'm in the right timezone So I can victimize you with my arty-fartiness

I'm so excited about seeing everyone's stuff. I've had such a good time with this challenge, that I've gone a bit too far I think. Haven't done Martin yet, so I'll have to get onto that. *tries to pull mind back out of the gutter**fails*

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
            On your parrot! If you get her to say it you'll have to record her so we can all hear

I think that's a great idea, hippy stuff is always fun And to pick up on the rest of the stuff you've all been saying today about the challenges, I think it's the point of the challenges that there's a different thing every week and it takes you out of your comfort zone from time to time. We're not all going to greet every challenge with boundless enthusiasm, because we all like different things (my heart sank with the Jane Austen one, for example), but it's kind of the point that you see what you can do with the parameters you're set, whatever they may be.
            Well exactly, that's why it was disappointing to have several GimPS say immediately that they'd pass on this one And then to have it twisted back to RDA, AT, MS and CJ Yes, ok, they all played at being PTB, but they're not the central core of PTB which is what was meant for the challenge Nit-picking I know, but that's just how I feel about it

Because the Shippy Hippies are fun, and friendly, and don't take things too seriously

That's my reason anyway

Yeah I think all that is true, but also what luvnjack said that it feels less like a family now, with lots of people having left, and there not being so much to talk about at the moment. But then again we are (almost) all still around on GW, even if chatting more on other threads, so the friendships still exist, which after all is the thing that attracts people and keeps us here - there's only so much you can say when you're talking about old things anyway! So when there is new news, and when things start to come out about the 3rd movie, I bet a lot of us will be back there, because that's where we'll want to discuss it. The thread is the relationships between its members, IMO, not the thread itself. So, as far as I'm concerned, as long as I'm still chatting and keeping up with all of my friends, it matters less where that happens or if the conversation is more about art, or Martin, or completely random things, or the ship.

Just my two penn'orth anyway

Edit: *seconds Jann though about needing you guys all back on the family thread too though!*
            Agreed. And I'll be in there hootin' and a'hollerin' with the rest of you when we get some good news about Movie 3, but atm it's just not fun there, so I for one will stick to what makes me happy

Martin belongs to Jann.

That's better!
            *sigh* I'm tired of fighting with you Jann, so let's just let Martin choose what's best for him, huh?

And surely if Shep is only 'half' nekkid the pic can't be inappropriate for here? *waits with baited breath*

Comment

And surely if Shep is only 'half' nekkid the pic can't be inappropriate for here? *waits with baited breath*
              Depends on which half is nekkid
              *Runs away*
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by humanityspotential View Post
                Guess that mean's I'll have to stay up late Friday night so I'm in the right timezone So I can victimize you with my arty-fartiness

I'm so excited about seeing everyone's stuff. I've had such a good time with this challenge, that I've gone a bit too far I think. Haven't done Martin yet, so I'll have to get onto that. *tries to pull mind back out of the gutter**fails*
                You haven't done Martin yet? Well let us know how that goes

And.there.are.no.pics.of.Martin.on.this.page.

*sigh* That's better

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                  *Runs away*
                  See, I was going to say that, but I thought ......... well let's not go there

Comment

See, I was going to say that, but I thought ......... well let's not go there
                    Really? Are u feeling OK

I'm in the middle of making a half nekid themed artwork. Is there some kind of psychic link in this thread??

Comment

Really? Are u feeling OK

I'm in the middle of making a half nekid themed artwork. Is there some kind of psychic link in this thread??
                      Absolutely! And if your version of "gone too far" is anything like my version, we'll all be laughing ourselves into tears Friday night.
                      sigpic

Comment

Well exactly, that's why it was disappointing to have several GimPS say immediately that they'd pass on this one And then to have it twisted back to RDA, AT, MS and CJ Yes, ok, they all played at being PTB, but they're not the central core of PTB which is what was meant for the challenge Nit-picking I know, but that's just how I feel about it
                        I agree with ya...if I do this challenge than I will do one of the IMHO Real PTB...but the muse hasn't showed up...yet...

*sigh* I'm tired of fighting with you Jann, so let's just let Martin choose what's best for him, huh?

Yes, I win. *grabs Martin and runs of*....you know...like this it isn't any fun...*returns martin and puts him up to share* ...I do sharing....sometimes

...Erm...it kinda is inappropriate...since I think it's a manip, don't know for sure though...the other one is real though

spoilered for a tiny bit of naked ness

Spoiler:

My oh my...this is going to be turned into a sig tomorrow...*drooly drool*

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                        *Runs away*
                        ...not that one...but the...erm...boxer...is light...white...so it...erm..shows you a lot of...detail...

*stares again*
                        sigpic

Comment

Really? Are u feeling OK
                          I'm fine, really, I'm fine *blinks*

You've only just realised this?

Comment

I agree with ya...if I do this challenge than I will do one of the IMHO Real PTB...but the muse hasn't showed up...yet...
                            Don't worry, it's only Tuesday

Yes, I win. *grabs Martin and runs of*....you know...like this it isn't any fun...*returns martin and puts him up to share* ...I do sharing....sometimes
                            Ah, Grasshopper has seen sense *steals Martin while Jann isn't looking*

...Erm...it kinda is inappropriate...since I think it's a manip, don't know for sure though...the other one is real though

spoilered for a tiny bit of naked ness

<snip> coz I'm lazy

My oh my...this is going to be turned into a sig tomorrow...*drooly drool*

...not that one...but the...erm...boxer...is light...white...so it...erm..shows you a lot of...detail...

*stares again*
                            Niiiiiiice Care to pm the other one? Not that I, er, well....... I do like Joe F

Comment

Don't worry, it's only Tuesday
                              That's already Tuesday for me...and actually it's now Wednesday....

Ah, Grasshopper has seen sense *steals Martin while Jann isn't looking*
                              I'm young, I still have a lot to learn. No stealing, that's unfair...Mooooooommmy....*runs to mommy to complain*

Niiiiiiice Care to pm the other one? Not that I, er, well....... I do like Joe F
                              I shared...*hopes that Jumbles heart can handle this total hotness*
                              sigpic

Comment

That's already Tuesday for me...and actually it's now Wednesday....

I'm young, I still have a lot to learn. No stealing, that's unfair...Mooooooommmy....*runs to mommy to complain*
                                "Mommy! Grandma stole my bf!"

I shared...*hopes that Jumbles heart can handle this total hotness*
                                *removes oxygen mask* I'm fine, I can take.......... hotness, really

Comment

Working...
                                X