No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How are you doing with the Challenge? I feel a bit 'meh' about the interpretation

I've done one sig, struggled with another for two days and gave up

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

How are you doing with the Challenge? I feel a bit 'meh' about the interpretation

I've done one sig, struggled with another for two days and gave up
      Yeah I know what you mean. Tbh I've had so much work piled up I haven't even started yet. I'm thinking of using that picture of Dan with the bear that you posted the other day. I'm just struggling to think of a caption.

We Woohoos are our own worst enemy, we make PTB sigs and art, then decide we want a challenge based around it and then can't think of anything .

I don't know why though, but personally I think it's because this one is sekrit. I really wanted this one to be an open challenge where we could all have a giggle and draw inspiration from each others. *sigh* Oh well, it's a bit late now .

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
        Yeah I know what you mean. Tbh I've had so much work piled up I haven't even started yet. I'm thinking of using that picture of Dan with the bear that you posted the other day. I'm just struggling to think of a caption.
        Um...

We Woohoos are our own worst enemy, we make PTB sigs and art, then decide we want a challenge based around it and then can't think of anything .

I don't know why though, but personally I think it's because this one is sekrit. I really wanted this one to be an open challenge where we could all have a giggle and draw inspiration from each others. *sigh* Oh well, it's a bit late now .
        I'm actually enjoying the fact that it's sekrit, because we all know exactly what they'll expect from us......... I reckon there'll be a lot of confusion

Maybe we could do an open one later on, and be more specific about who qualifies as a PTB

Comment

I'm actually enjoying the fact that it's sekrit, because we all know exactly what they'll expect from us......... I reckon there'll be a lot of confusion

Maybe we could do an open one later on, and be more specific about who qualifies as a PTB
          Yeah fair point.

I wondered about that, but with the confusion and negativity surrounding this one, I doubt anyone would be up for it any time soon.

I mean, who doesn't know the PTB ??

I've started re-watching all the shippiest and Sileriest episodes. With commentary. *Happy sigh*

Comment

Yeah fair point.

I wondered about that, but with the confusion and negativity surrounding this one, I doubt anyone would be up for it any time soon.
            Mm. A bit disappointing wasn't it? I was thinking of suggesting a Hippy themed challenge the week before the S.H.I.P. birthday. Maybe that wood be greeted with more enthusiasm?

I've started re-watching all the shippiest and Sileriest episodes. With commentary. *Happy sigh*
            Good, good, that should get your creative juices flowing

Comment

If you want to know what happened, go here
              aww, i really missed that one. and it'S sooo "awwww"ish. I'm happy you found each other. some kind of destiny, isn't it?

I wish I could have visit Stonehenge while i was in england. it means so much to me. But i'd like to be there without all these tourists. just me and Stonehenge I'd also like to visit Woodhenge which is nearby Stonehenge
              *ahem*... *rises hand*me?. Well i knew the PTB-term because you use it very often, but i didn't know who exactly was it. I knew Martin and Brad where PTB's but i didn't know the rest

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
                aww, i really missed that one. and it'S sooo "awwww"ish. I'm happy you found each other. some kind of destiny, isn't it?
                A real 'fluff' story isn't it? Sooo not like me

I wish I could have visit Stonehenge while i was in england. it means so much to me. But i'd like to be there without all these tourists. just me and Stonehenge I'd also like to visit Woodhenge which is nearby Stonehenge
                I'll take you there next time you're in the UK

*ahem*... *rises hand*me?. Well i knew the PTB-term because you use it very often, but i didn't know who exactly was it. I knew Martin and Brad where PTB's but i didn't know the rest
                But that's all you needed to know

Comment

I tried all of that, nothing worked. But apparently while I was upstairs using the desktop, laptop 1 decided to fix itself

Edit: Jeez, I lose my internet for 45 minutes and I have palpitations Just can't live without it
                  Good thing you weren't at my house, I lost the cable/internet for 3 hours.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins View Post
                    Good thing you weren't at my house, I lost the cable/internet for 3 hours.
                    My worst nightmare

It woodn't have been so bad if it had just been the internet, but the pcs themselves were doing stoopid things Laptop 2 is still refusing to do anything I think I need to get it to an expert

Comment

My worst nightmare

It woodn't have been so bad if it had just been the internet, but the pcs themselves were doing stoopid things Laptop 2 is still refusing to do anything I think I need to get it to an expert
                      Awwww. Poor lappy 2. Hope it gets better or over its tantrum.
                      sigpic

Comment

Ah, the aaaaaaaaand is quite hard to master, ask Nad
                        No, it's easy...

Aandd CUHut!
                        Andcut.
                        AAAAAAAAAand cut
                        AnnnntCut

...D'oh!

*blinks*
                        Poor PTB

Mm. A bit disappointing wasn't it? I was thinking of suggesting a Hippy themed challenge the week before the S.H.I.P. birthday. Maybe that wood be greeted with more enthusiasm?
                        ...I never visit that thread, but judging by the Ship thread, the enthusiasm itself seems to be a problem lately...
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Me too, because I use it screencap region 2 dvds, and my grandsons use it when they're here.

Comment

You might be right Nad, things do seem to be a bit on the decline lately. Maybe the S.H.I.P. birthday celebrations will cheer everyone up

Comment

Hope so . It's getting a tad disheartening I must say.

Comment

I feel a bit guilty, I've not really tried to help But since most of our most prolific posters have left I find it hard to find anything useful to say

Apart from that, the things I really want to say to a certain poster wood get me into trouble

Ho Hum........... oh look, there's Martin!

Comment

Working...
                                X