The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
    Bubu? Is Bubu Ben Browder *thunks at mention of name* If so - dude, his tools is Wynona!!! Mmmm, Crichton's tool *THUNKS*

Er...Martin thread eh? That's right

Yup - that Martin's rather hot!
    Yup...Bubu is Ben...blame Nad for the name

Martin is freakin' HOT

*drools at pic Jumbly just posted*
    Last edited by starlover; 10 March 2009, 12:19 AM. Reason: Jann is still half asleep
    sigpic

Comment

Bubu is Brad???? In that case, I've been misunderstanding all your posts for the last two months

Comment

No Bubu is Ben not Brad. Brad would be Buwu

I still think Bubu sounds like the name of Joe's next pug.

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
          Bubu is Brad???? In that case, I've been misunderstanding all your posts for the last two months
          *headdesk* sorry no...I was am still half asleep...so Brad was still invading my mind... I was still thinking of the huggling ...doing that with brad
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
            *headdesk* sorry no...I was am still half asleep...so Brad was still invading my mind... I was still thinking of the huggling ...doing that with brad

*adds 'mind invaded by Brad' to encyclopedia of excuses*

I wish there were more HQ pics of Martins. Hopefully there will be lots of behind the scenes material for movie 3.

Not that I'm so shallow that I only love him for his appearance, I have his commentries on my ipod as well hmmmm...the voice

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
              Yeah, when Michael was here I had to be careful not to open my mouth until I was fully awake, just in case the wrong 'M' name came out

Originally posted by humanityspotential View Post

*adds 'mind invaded by Brad' to encyclopedia of excuses*

I wish there were more HQ pics of Martins. Hopefully there will be lots of behind the scenes material for movie 3.

Not that I'm so shallow that I only love him for his appearance, I have his commentries on my ipod as well hmmmm...the voice
              Mmmmmmmm........

.......... and you can add 'mind invaded by Martin', cos that wood be my excuse for just about everything

Comment

Please sing in madrigal voice - lute optional

There once was a show, SG1
                From whence a director did come
                So fair was he, a rarity
                So strike up the lute and the drum hum hum
                For fair Martin Woohood shall come

He used his great tool for good, so we're told
                He shall live forever, he'll never grow old
                His eyes are emerald, his skin is gold
                His smile is tasty and bold ho ho hold
                His radiance shall smother the cold

*sick lute solo*

So come all, young woohoos
                and young ones at heart
                come laugh, come dance,
                come chat and we'll start
                to get quite obsessive
                we're already startin'
                So come all and drool over
                fabulous Martin
                sigpic

Comment

Yeah, when Michael was here I had to be careful not to open my mouth until I was fully awake, just in case the wrong 'M' name came out

Mmmmmmmm........

.......... and you can add 'mind invaded by Martin', cos that wood be my excuse for just about everything
                  It comforts me to know I could never reach the stratosphere of Woohoodism where the jumble resides

That said I am teaching my baby girl Zola (my parrot) to say ' aaaand cut!'

EDIT: Bekki that is fantasitc. I think the lute should definitely be compulsory

Comment

It comforts me to know I could never reach the stratosphere of Woohoodism where the jumble resides
                    Comforts you? But isn't it the aim of all true WooHoos to reach this level?

If Michael had only been a John or a Dave it woodn't be a problem

That said I am teaching my baby girl Zola (my parrot) to say ' aaaand cut!'
                    How's she doing?

EDIT: Bekki that is fantasitc. I think the lute should definitely be compulsory
                    WooHoooood!! Amazing stuff Bekki

Comment

Comforts you? But isn't it the aim of all true WooHoos to reach this level?
                      I have a massive inferiority complex so I can't envision myself achieving that level. Perhaps with furthur thunking and mediation on the essence of WooHoo I may one day overcome my shortcomings

How's she doing?
                      She says 'cut!' really well but we have to put some more effort into the 'aaand'

Comment

No, he's what I found while I was away

He'll turn up when you least expect him, trust me

oh really? that's cool, maybe I should take some days off too...
                        She says 'cut!' really well but we have to put some more effort into the 'aaand'
                        aww, your parrot says "cut!"? that's sooo cute. I'm sure she will learn that "aaand" too

Comment

I have a massive inferiority complex so I can't envision myself achieving that level. Perhaps with furthur thunking and mediation on the essence of WooHoo I may one day overcome my shortcomings
                          Well if I can help in any way, let me know

Ah, the aaaaaaaaand is quite hard to master, ask Nad

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
                          oh really? that's cool, maybe I should take some days off too...
                          If you want to know what happened, go here

aww, your parrot says "cut!"? that's sooo cute. I'm sure she will learn that "aaand" too
                          But can she do it with Martin's voice and flair? Or is she imitating HP's version? Maybe HP should be using an actual recording of Martin's 'Aaaaaand CUT!!' so that Zola can get it exactly right

Comment

But can she do it with Martin's voice and flair? Or is she imitating HP's version? Maybe HP should be using an actual recording of Martin's 'Aaaaaand CUT!!' so that Zola can get it exactly right
                            She's learning from a recording of Martin (I'm very dedicated to my cause ), so she'll say it with his expression but sound like a little girl

Night everyone!! Early start tomorrow.

Comment

Woodnight (((((HP))))))

Comment

Wood Morning Woohoos!

Bekki, I think maybe you should record that one...*batts eyelashes*

If Michael had only been a John or a Dave it woodn't be a problem
                                Trust me, it's been a struggle not to call my Dave, Dan or Daniel. Even Jack...

Comment

Working...
                                X