The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    I don't know why, all I know is that someone sabotaged my network connection and it's taken me nearly an hour to figure it out I'm using the old desktop pc because it has a direct connection. So which one of you WooHoos pulled the plug on me? *looks around suspiciously* You really didn't need to do that, I'm quite happy for you to borrow a little of Martin's space for Siler

I have no idea how to fix the network thingy Maybe I need a new router?

Nad brilliant rewrite
    *flexes fingers*

Here to help . First of all, what kind of router is it? And what's the problem? Are you getting any error messages or is it just not logging on?

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
      *flexes fingers*

Here to help . First of all, what kind of router is it? And what's the problem? Are you getting any error messages or is it just not logging on?
      Woooo! Look at you go!
      sigpic

Comment

*Dances*

I have some experience in the field of TECHNOLOGICAL FAULTS!!!! *shakes fist at computer*

*continues dancing*

Comment

EDIT: After Effects OT for Jann

Spoiler:
          It's not that bad Jann, just very tempermental. And it's so hard to learn. There's all sorts of codes that you'll never learn, you have to be taught. If you have a good teacher then hopefully it'll be OK. Personally I woodn't wish the tutor I had on anyone. He didn't even know how to rename a layer or render out work fcol!!!
          Is it more difficult than PS or Premiere? I hope he explains it well...otherwise I just figure a way out ...where are the tutorials

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          I was listening to this song and I was hit with... emotion.

Spoiler:

AT, AT, AT, ATHeeHeee
          I'm beggin of you, please don't hog our men
          AT, AT, AT, ATHeeHeee
          Please don't hog them, just because you can

Your beauty is beyond compare,
          With those blue eyes and awesome hair,
          You're one of us but we're all turning green...

Your smile is like a breath of spring,
          Your voice is soft like summer rain,
          And we can not compete with you AT

Joe posts your pics when we're asleep,
          And there's nothin' we can do to keep
          From cryin' when they pose with you, AT...

But we can easily understand
          How you could easily love our men,
          But you don't know what they mean to us, AT
          AT, AT, AT, ATHeeHeee
          I'm beggin of you, please don't hog our men.
          AT, AT, AT, ATHeeHeee
          Please don't hog them, just because you cahahahahaaaan.

You can have the choice of men
          but we could never love again.
          The're the only ones for us AT..
          We had to have this talk with you, our happiness depends on you
          and whatever you decide to do AT...

AT, AT, ATHeeHeee
          I'm beggin of you, please don't hog our men.
          AT, AT, AT, ATHeeHeee
          Please don't hog them, eventhough you can.

...Come to think of it...
          ''Nadine'' fits in the lyrics too!

''Nadine, Nadine, Nadine, NadiHeeeHeeen''
          Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          Thank you

More Dolly (yup, Dolly) Inspired Singing.

Spoiler:

Oh, Martin, hey...
          You're awesome and you sure have a way.
          We know it's show and yes we know
          That it's Martin WOOD
          but WooHood is more fun to say

And weheehee will always love yououWee
          will always love youuuu...

Fantastic scenes. Memories
          That's all we have
          You're arms strong and the Shorts so sexy
          Tell me why, WooHoos cry
          out that your tool is all that you need

Yes we will always love yououwe.
          will always love you.

And we hope life would treat you kind
          And we hope that you have
          All that we've dreamed of
          silver hair would mean joy
          But the black happiness
          But above all this, I wish for your love

We love you,
          We will always love you

WeHeehee will always, always love you
          We will always love you
          We will always love you
          We will always love WooHooHooHoo...
          EDIT: Next one will be 9 to 5...
          (Just kidding, don't worry )
          Awww...I loved both, they were both awesome!

and Jumble have you already tried to check the network connection on your laptop? Didn't you accidentally put the wireless LAN off? I have the habit of doing that. Also it could be that you had a temporarly problem and that you have to log in again, so perhaps look if the wireless lan iof yours is still around. If it isn't the most simplest option, I think, is trying to reboot the router(it could have made a small mistake and got stuck in that error!) or go on the router(and check the settings on it) it's an IP-address.

*is probably making no sense at all*
          sigpic

Comment

*flexes fingers*

*tears out hair*
            Spoiler:
            What happened intially was my e-mail server couldn't connect and kept trying but failing, and I couldn't get online. The desktop connected ok, so it wasn't the server. But now laptop 1 has reconnected itself and is working fine. Laptop 2 however appears to have lost the will to live It apparently has no Internet Explorer and no Outlook Express or Windows Live Male Mail All my shortcuts are blank and when I click on them I get a message saying Windows doesn't recognize it and needs to know what programme created it. How wood I know?

So presumably the router is ok, but there's something amiss with laptop 2. Chuck me Siler's tool wrench will you?

*gets a headache* *gives up and goes to bed*

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post

and Jumble have you already tried to check the network connection on your laptop? Didn't you accidentally put the wireless LAN off? I have the habit of doing that. Also it could be that you had a temporarly problem and that you have to log in again, so perhaps look if the wireless lan iof yours is still around. If it isn't the most simplest option, I think, is trying to reboot the router(it could have made a small mistake and got stuck in that error!) or go on the router(and check the settings on it) it's an IP-address.

*is probably making no sense at all*
              I tried all of that, nothing worked. But apparently while I was upstairs using the desktop, laptop 1 decided to fix itself

Edit: Jeez, I lose my internet for 45 minutes and I have palpitations Just can't live without it

Comment

I tried all of that, nothing worked. But apparently while I was upstairs using the desktop, laptop 1 decided to fix itself

Edit: Jeez, I lose my internet for 45 minutes and I have palpitations Just can't live without it
                *hugs* I know how it is without internet...before dad got us new internet I lost my connection all the time...but these days it's good!(and that was also before I had a laptop...)

Perhaps martin makes it sure that I keep my connection

"there is the connection"
                sigpic

Comment

*tears out hair*
                  Spoiler:
                  What happened intially was my e-mail server couldn't connect and kept trying but failing, and I couldn't get online. The desktop connected ok, so it wasn't the server. But now laptop 1 has reconnected itself and is working fine. Laptop 2 however appears to have lost the will to live It apparently has no Internet Explorer and no Outlook Express or Windows Live Male Mail All my shortcuts are blank and when I click on them I get a message saying Windows doesn't recognize it and needs to know what programme created it. How wood I know?

So presumably the router is ok, but there's something amiss with laptop 2. Chuck me Siler's tool wrench will you?

*gets a headache* *gives up and goes to bed*
                  That's the weirdest thing . I was gonna list all the things to check with the router but that definitely sounds like a laptop problem. I wood however, check the make of the motherboard and wireless adapter in said laptop tomorrow. Then type in the production numbers and you should be able to find updates for the drivers. That might fix the problem. Always update the drivers people!!

And I shan't be doing any such thing with Siler's wrench! It's a delicate piece of equipment dont'cha know ?

(and Night! *hugs)

Comment

*sneaks in* Michael? who's Michael? *sneaks out*

Comment

That's the weirdest thing . I was gonna list all the things to check with the router but that definitely sounds like a laptop problem. I wood however, check the make of the motherboard and wireless adapter in said laptop tomorrow. Then type in the production numbers and you should be able to find updates for the drivers. That might fix the problem. Always update the drivers people!!
                      Um......... care to tell me where I'd find that info? I thought maybe it was a virus?

And I shan't be doing any such thing with Siler's wrench! It's a delicate piece of equipment dont'cha know ?

(and Night! *hugs)
                      But, I promise to be careful with it, I'd only hit the lappy gently with it

Thanks for the help

Woodnight (((((WooHoos))))) (((((((((((Martin)))))))))))

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
                        *sneaks in* Michael? who's Michael? *sneaks out*
                        Michael is jumble's new RL flame. I like to tease her about him.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                          Michael is jumble's new RL flame. I like to tease her about him.
                          ahhh i see - first i thought Mr. Shanks is the one we are talking about
                          was he the reason jumble took some time off to clear her mind?

lucky you jumble, i'm still waiting for my RL flame :/

Comment

Um......... care to tell me where I'd find that info? I thought maybe it was a virus?

But, I promise to be careful with it, I'd only hit the lappy gently with it

Thanks for the help

Woodnight (((((WooHoos))))) (((((((((((Martin)))))))))))
                            *snorts* Lappy...

Um, well if you know what kind of laptop it is then that's a start. Do you still have the box? That will list the spec as well. If you can find out the make then feel free to post on here and I'll look around for you .

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                              No longer version of the weekend I wanna know everything...*grins*

And wrench pics...Lol...I think Bubu needs a tool as well Or Brad...
                              Bubu? Is Bubu Ben Browder *thunks at mention of name* If so - dude, his tools is Wynona!!! Mmmm, Crichton's tool *THUNKS*

Er...Martin thread eh? That's right

Yup - that Martin's rather hot!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
                                ahhh i see - first i thought Mr. Shanks is the one we are talking about
                                was he the reason jumble took some time off to clear her mind?
                                No, he's what I found while I was away

lucky you jumble, i'm still waiting for my RL flame :/
                                He'll turn up when you least expect him, trust me

*snorts* Lappy...

Um, well if you know what kind of laptop it is then that's a start. Do you still have the box? That will list the spec as well. If you can find out the make then feel free to post on here and I'll look around for you .
                                Um, nope, no box. It's about 3 years old and was a special build. I'm sure the information is in there somewhere.......... If I can't find it I'll take it to the guy that built it and see if he can help

Comment

Working...
                                X