The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    No no no, Martin, you've got it all wrong He's just there to keep me in practise for you

Jann, you're seriously suggesting that Martin isn't a 'real man'?

Edit: I have to go and do the school run This going back to work is no fun
    Martin doesn't believe you and he stays with Jann...because she is more fun to be with.

He is a real man, but not real in RL...he's not REALLY sitting next to me...*sigh* ...dreams my dear...dreams

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
    http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/g...nWood_mrev.jpg

Martin finds this war like the struggle for custody between two angry parents.

And so, he does what any good-natured teenager would do. He

REBELS

And chooses the third option...me
    He doesn't because he likes Jann more It's a proven fact...don't ask me why but it is.

Thanks guys I've just told two innocent little boys to put their 'tools' away and find their shoes I meant 'toys'............. oh, wait...............
    *sighs*
    Poor things, there went their innocence...
    sigpic

Comment

*sigh* I don't know why I let you talk me into these things. My reply on JM's blog.

I hope I am somewhat coherent when I express my admiration for your ability to come up with clever retorts to grouchy people. It takes me hours to figure out the prefect comeback...much too late to use it by then.

And wow! I am absolutely going out and getting The Book of Joby after that Q&A! Thanks for making so many books and authors more accessible!
      I'm such a dork.
      sigpic

Comment

(((((Luvnjack)))))) for being such a brave little dork I'm sure Joe will appreciate both your coherence and your admiration

Hey, who talked you into it? I only made a little suggestion................

Comment

*huggles Luvnjack* You're not a dork, and Joe will appreciate it . Besides, think how excited he'll be that there's another entry for his diary!!

Luvnjack commented on my blog today. I wonder how she got the time to be so clever and articulate. She says I have the perfect responses to grouchy people. If only she knew it was all to impress her *sigh*.

EDIT (OT):
          Spoiler:
          OH MY GOD I'VE JUST LOST A MASSIVE PART OF MY PROJECT. CAPS LOCK HEAVILY INTENDED. I HATE COMPUTERS. AND I HATE ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS. AND I HATE MY COURSE.

Where's Siler when I need him *cries*

Comment

(((((Luvnjack)))))) for being such a brave little dork I'm sure Joe will appreciate both your coherence and your admiration

Hey, who talked you into it? I only made a little suggestion................
            It makes me feel less dorky to blame someone else...or should it make me feel more dorky, cuz I have an inability to fully embrace my dorkiness...?
            sigpic

Comment

(((((Sarai))))) for pesky horrible pc (see how I avoided being asterisked ) Why do they always do that when it's important stuff?

Let's get Dan to fix it for you

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                It makes me feel less dorky to blame someone else...or should it make me feel more dorky, cuz I have an inability to fully embrace my dorkiness...?
                Oh, ok then you can blame me Just as long as you let Joe know that it was me that got you two together

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

*huggles Luvnjack* You're not a dork, and Joe will appreciate it . Besides, think how excited he'll be that there's another entry for his diary!!

Luvnjack commented on my blog today. I wonder how she got the time to be so clever and articulate. She says I have the perfect responses to grouchy people. If only she knew it was all to impress her *sigh*.

EDIT (OT):
                  Spoiler:
                  OH MY GOD I'VE JUST LOST A MASSIVE PART OF MY PROJECT. CAPS LOCK HEAVILY INTENDED. I HATE COMPUTERS. AND I HATE ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS. AND I HATE MY COURSE.

Where's Siler when I need him *cries*
                  *big honkin' huggles*

Spoiler:
                  Is it such a sucky program then? Coz my teacher recommended to finish my project with that, but I haven't done it so far...haven't even started it yet...but that's another thing lol

and LJ that was very well worded and *snif* very well said! Joe must find that a very good comment GO LJ!

on the diary btw Sarai...poor Joe is totally obsessed by LJ
                  sigpic

Comment

Luvnjack!! Your post got approved

See, he does appreciate you

Comment

Luvnjack!! Your post got approved

See, he does appreciate you
                      He loves me. The whole world loves me today!

My life OT:
                      Spoiler:
                      Wooohooood! We have been contacted by a birthmom (a mom who is placing her baby for adoption) and we will be parents again in September!

And so, I love the whole world today, too! (((Whole world))), even the grouchy people, cuz maybe they just need a great big hug to make everything seem better!
                      sigpic

Comment

Oh WOW!!!!!! That's brilliant news *happy dances with Luvnjack* WooHoooooood!!!!

Sooooooooo... gonna call him Joe? Or her Josephine???

Comment

YAy Luvnjack that's great news! You do know, you now have to show us the little one when you get him/her eh
                          sigpic

Comment

Yay luvnjack! *happy dances* That's fantastic news!
                            sigpic
                            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Oh WOW!!!!!! That's brilliant news *happy dances with Luvnjack* WooHoooooood!!!!

Sooooooooo... gonna call him Joe? Or her Josephine???
                              I was thinking maybe Richard, actually. Heehee. No, we already have a Joe in the family so another would be confusing. Maybe I should ask Joe if he has a middle name. But Hubby could never ever find out where the name came from!

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                              YAy Luvnjack that's great news! You do know, you now have to show us the little one when you get him/her eh
                              Well, of course! I shall post the whole trip! We have to drive to the East coast of the U.S. to pick Baby up. I can see it now...

*Luvnjack types feverishly*
                              "We're at at a truck stop in Kansas and I just had to say HI! Any news from Joe? Does he miss me yet? Have to go now! Love to Martin, Michael and all the Woohoos! "
                              sigpic

Comment

You do know that Joe has to miss you then for a few days...poor thing

And Martin is a good name too...as is Jack, Brad, Ben, Coopy
                                Amanda...

Erm...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X