The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    Keep thinking positive...and some things private yeah...but still...a man with mostly positive attributes is better than none, or one with a lot of flaws which you love/like because of the wrong reasons.

And we will keep Martin safe for ya

*hugs* Don't ya fear...perhaps he has some small flaws...or you just are atm too giddy that you miss his flaws...no toilet seat up or so? Or smoking...
    Yes, I'm probably blinded by the.......um........'romance' of it all Nope, no toilet seat up, that wood have been a definite no-no

Think positive...and for the trusting...if he already invites ya I think it's alright...he can't hide his wife and six kids for so long and all...*huggles again*
    Yeah, that's what I thought, but when you've had as many bad relationships as I have, it does tend to make you a little sceptical

I actually read that earlier today and I was like "Rofl! way to go Joe" He's right to respond in that way! It's his blog and he should get respect for all what he does and such. For making every single day some time free for his fans. Aint that good writer and producer! I can't name any other writer/producer/etc of a show that does that....

*huggles Joe*
    Absolutely right!

and since we are on the martin thread *huggles Martin..tightly*
    Me too

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    Yes. Maybe they should... Find a hobby. Thunk some PTB or something constructive like that.
    Definitely, that wood be a much better way to spend their time

Edit? *scrolls down*

*off to fix that*
    I completely forgot...
    I wasn't sure if I'd just maybe missed it Don't feel obliged, you know, you could always just keep him to yourself

Comment

6969!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done, jumble!

Edit: And thanks
      (For the grabbing pic too... )
      Really??? Gosh, didn't even notice

And how's that for our little thread, huh? 6969 posts in........... less than five months That's the power of The Martin for ya

Edit: and nearly a third of them mine

Ok, that just means I LOVE MARTIN more often than everyone else

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        Oh, Joe is still bandying words with the "adorable little cranky-pants"......

"Indigo Sapphire writes: “I appear to have touched a nerve. Perhaps you have no idea what I’m referring to because I erroneously wrote Off the Grid instead of the correct title, Stronghold. […] I’ve already won. And we both know it.”

Answer: Sure sure, you nonsensical little mouth-frother you. Enjoy. By the way, I love the fact that for all your wacky anger, you’re unable to even specify what the hell caused this life crisis. What was it about Mitchell that bothered you in the episode? Was it what he was wearing? The way he walked? Or was he, as I suspect, sending you subliminal threats over the airwaves? Anyway, thanks for stopping by and reinforcing the stereotype of the crazed fan. We’re sending you off with the home edition! Thanks for playing."

Go Joe!
        Oh, Joe! He has that rare ability to say what everyone is thinking! "Nonsensical little mouth-frother"! He probably mods out a bunch of that stuff, but every once in a while just has to reply. (((Joe))) Yeah, that's what he gets for being so accessible and being so great to us fans. I really do think he's great.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
          Oh, Joe! He has that rare ability to say what everyone is thinking! "Nonsensical little mouth-frother"! He probably mods out a bunch of that stuff, but every once in a while just has to reply. (((Joe))) Yeah, that's what he gets for being so accessible and being so great to us fans. I really do think he's great.
          I really think you should go tell him that Luvnjack I mean, we really should let him know that those of us that love him are in the majority, shouldn't we? We woodn't want him to be in any doubt

Aw, isn't he just sooooo cute

Don't we just luuuuurve all our PTB
          Last edited by Jumble; 08 March 2009, 04:32 PM.

Comment

Congrats on the Big '69,
            jumble and HP!!!

*nods*

By the way, I like your ''Those who wander...'' sig. So romantic...

...You think Martin looks more like a pug than Ben Browder?
            Love your latest artwork!
            Forgive me. I've got a weird sense of humor. Ben's knickname always makes me think of pugs, not the man himself, he makes me think of.....nevermind

Congrats on the milestones Nad & Jumble!!

Comment

I really think you should go tell him that Luvnjack I mean, we really should let him know that those of us that love him are in the majority, shouldn't we? We woodn't want him to be in any doubt

Aw, isn't he just sooooo cute

<pics snip>

Don't we just luuuuurve all our PTB
              Yes, yes he is cute. Yes, yes we do love out PTB (but what the heck is Joe wearing in those last couple of pics??)! WE LOVE YOU, PTB!! (just in case one of them is lurking) I'm not sure I'll post over on the blog...I'm not sure I count as part of the "mostly coharant."
              sigpic

Comment

Yes, yes he is cute. Yes, yes we do love out PTB (but what the heck is Joe wearing in those last couple of pics??)! WE LOVE YOU, PTB!! (just in case one of them is lurking) I'm not sure I'll post over on the blog...I'm not sure I count as part of the "mostly coharant."
                He's wearing what suspiciously looks like Ba'al's costume from 'Abyss' with the jacket undone. *spies lacey sleeves* Yep that's definitely it SEE *thunk*. I have those costumes well memorized The question is WHY??

As means of an apology to Martin and Ben

Comment

I wasn't sure if I'd just maybe missed it Don't feel obliged, you know, you could always just keep him to yourself
                  Oh, no... That one deserves a place in the rotatation. Everyone should know about me and Martin.

Really??? Gosh, didn't even notice

And how's that for our little thread, huh? 6969 posts in........... less than five months That's the power of The Martin for ya

It means that you just can't shu...
                  Sure it does.

Originally posted by humanityspotential View Post
                  Forgive me. I've got a weird sense of humor. Ben's knickname always makes me think of pugs, not the man himself, he makes me think of.....nevermind

Congrats on the milestones Nad & Jumble!!
                  Thanks

And yeah, thought so

Aww. That's just cute!
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Yes, I'm probably blinded by the.......um........'romance' of it all Nope, no toilet seat up, that wood have been a definite no-no
                    blinded by it all yeah that's it

Yeah, that's what I thought, but when you've had as many bad relationships as I have, it does tend to make you a little sceptical
                    *hugs* well you perhaps had a good one somewhere...I haven't had a good relationship yet!

No some just love him more quietly than others

He's wearing what suspiciously looks like Ba'al's costume from 'Abyss' with the jacket undone. *spies lacey sleeves* Yep that's definitely it SEE *thunk*. I have those costumes well memorized The question is WHY??

http://i573.photobucket.com/albums/ss179/humanityspotential/bubuwoohoodsml.jpg
                    Wow I love that one...*snurches*
                    sigpic

Comment

Wood Morning WooHoos

Yes, yes he is cute. Yes, yes we do love out PTB (but what the heck is Joe wearing in those last couple of pics??)! WE LOVE YOU, PTB!! (just in case one of them is lurking) I'm not sure I'll post over on the blog...I'm not sure I count as part of the "mostly coherent."
                      But your kind of incoherent he loves

Oh, no... That one deserves a place in the rotatation. Everyone should know about me and Martin.
                      Yes, yes they should *smiles indulgently at poor deluded Nad*

It means that you just can't shu...
                      Sure it does.

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                      blinded by it all yeah that's it

*hugs* well you perhaps had a good one somewhere...I haven't had a good relationship yet!
                      I hope you don't have to wait as long as I have for the 'good one'

No some just love him more quietly than others

Wow I love that one...*snurches*
                      Yes, quiet, innocent little Jann

Lovely way to apologize HP

Comment

*giggles*
                        Oh, Joe does have quite a way.
                        Go Joe! Go! *roots*

Really, some people... *shakes head*
                        BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

No no no no no no! *laughs very very hard!* Oh dear...sorry Nad...when an Auzzie 'roots'...they...shall we say...make the luuuuuuuurve...zwoele style, if you get my meaning! hehehe, you rooted Joe...HEHEHEHEHE!

*turns back into an adult*

Ahem...

Anyway - (hehehe) at shooting on the weekend, the director had a tool, like Martin's (only, clearly not as...special) It made me think of Martin, and you guys, and Martin...and I had to stop myself from Squeeing in between takes
                        sigpic

Comment

Hey Bekki *hugs*

No, nobody has a tool as special as Martin's

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                            BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

No no no no no no! *laughs very very hard!* Oh dear...sorry Nad...when an Auzzie 'roots'...they...shall we say...make the luuuuuuuurve...zwoele style, if you get my meaning! hehehe, you rooted Joe...HEHEHEHEHE!

*turns back into an adult*

Ahem...

Anyway - (hehehe) at shooting on the weekend, the director had a tool, like Martin's (only, clearly not as...special) It made me think of Martin, and you guys, and Martin...and I had to stop myself from Squeeing in between takes
                            Re bolded part: You an adult? *snort*

Read that final part again...his tool...you know I so gutterize that...I want Martin's tool as well

Now on with the class while I'm making an article for another class
                            sigpic

Comment

*waves* Wood afternoon (just)

YUM!! on both counts

Oh yes, so it is, but I came in with pressies for Sarai....

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...ea_3edit-1.jpg

[IMG]http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg122/jumble65/MW%20pics/Siler/DanwithGeneralGeorge-1.jpg

And are you going to hassle her for details of the weekend?
                              Oh good grief ! I was so not expecting that when I logged on today.

*bows down at the awesomeness*

Where did find these wonderful snaps?? He's a tad camera-shy myour Dan

Hey WooHoos!

Luvnjack, enough Martin to go round? I'm starting to wonder.........

W/end OT <snip>

Sounds like a good w/end then Jumble . Glad everything went *ahem* well. For you.

*is glad no one has hassled about hers yet*

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                                *waves* Wood afternoon (just)

Oh good grief ! I was so not expecting that when I logged on today.

*bows down at the awesomeness*

Where did find these wonderful snaps?? He's a tad camera-shy myour Dan
                                Glad you like I just kept searching on google and following all the links I was actually looking for a bigger version of him with the wrench, but I didn't find one

Sounds like a good w/end then Jumble . Glad everything went *ahem* well. For you.

*is glad no one has hassled about hers yet*
                                Thanks, yes it was good

So how was your weekend Sarai? It's only fair that you tell us, why should it just be me that gets the third degree?

Comment

Working...
                                X