The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    You know... that's one awesome Joe pic...

And I still think Martin and Bubu look a bit alike : o
    Look a like?!?! ...well they are both HOT if you mean that

Originally posted by humanityspotential View Post
    *Waves* JUMBLE!!! Congrats!! They are some seriously thunkworthy Martin pics *flails*

Nad: Martin and Bubu? Despite the difference in gender, I see him more as Lulu, she's got the spirit and energy.... I can't believe I debating which one of Joe's dogs Martin is most like

http://i573.photobucket.com/albums/s...al/dearjoe.jpg

"Had? As in past tense?? Then......OMG :eek :"

Sorry I was working on something for the Sekrit Challenge (which I guess I cant submit now ) but I changed the wording a little

569 WOOHOOD!!!!
    Love that sig, you should have submitted it!!! and we had Martin as a prisoner...that's just so not fair! I missed out on that...perhaps coz I was working yesterday!

And congrats on the '69 post! Woohood!

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    And the WooHoos 'had' Martin???????? Darn, I missed all the action No wonder the thread was so quiet
    *hugs* I missed out on it too!!! I was working and later on thunking appreciating another man....tsk tsk of me, al though...Jack is HOT...*drools*

And what's led to that?

Thanks for the awesome 69 artwork!! It's gorgeous!!
    Did you really think that we just hadn't been posting that much?? We were distracted by luvnjacks new possessions

I was going to make this a challenge entry but I'm not happy with it, plus I've decided to be sneaky with the challenge and do something different. Maybe I'm just in the mood to kill off all my entries

As a result I'm going to foist it on this thread

http://i573.photobucket.com/albums/ss179/humanityspotential/mwoodfilmsml.jpg
    This one is gorgeous too I love it! Awesome
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      Congrats on the Big '69,
      jumble and HP!!!

*nods*

By the way, I like your ''Those who wander...'' sig. So romantic...
      When inspiration strikes....

...You think Martin looks more like a pug than Ben Browder?
      Love your latest artwork!
      No, Ben definitely looks more like a pug than Martin does

And putting 'Martin' and 'dog' in the same sentence is just.so.wrong!

So why am I still here? Because lunch is being cooked, and I got told to 'Go and do whatever you wood normally be doing.' In which case.......

Comment

He cooks too ...Jumble ask him if he has a son...I'm still single

Btw did you already told him about Martin? and the kitchen wall?

Love that pic btw
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
          He cooks too ...Jumble ask him if he has a son...I'm still single
          Sorry Jann, no son, no kids at all. And just because a man 'cooks' doesn't necessarily mean he's good at it I'll find out in about half an hour

Btw did you already told him about Martin? and the kitchen wall?

Love that pic btw
          Um... tell you later

Comment

Wood afternoon! Can't wait for this S.H.I.P party- will be great fun!

sigpic
            sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Sorry Jann, no son, no kids at all. And just because a man 'cooks' doesn't necessarily mean he's good at it I'll find out in about half an hour
              Darn...and he at least cooks...I don't do that..so any man that out of his own free will cook/makes dinner is approved

Hopefully lunch tasted very good and you didnt get distracted

Um... tell you later
              *waits impatiently*

Love those pics Achaja and for a moment there I was thinking...why aren't there more pictures of RDA...then I remembered that this was the MW thread
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                Darn...and he at least cooks...I don't do that..so any man that out of his own free will cook/makes dinner is approved

Hopefully lunch tasted very good and you didnt get distracted
                YUM!! on both counts

*waits impatiently*

Love those pics Achaja and for a moment there I was thinking...why aren't there more pictures of RDA...then I remembered that this was the MW thread
                Oh yes, so it is, but I came in with pressies for Sarai....

And are you going to hassle her for details of the weekend?

Comment

Luvnjack, love the Joepic and notebook

And love this phrase from his blog today

"Lookit you go, you adorable little cranky-pants."
                  I know! I almost died laughing!!! LOL!

*Waves* JUMBLE!!! Congrats!! They are some seriously thunkworthy Martin pics *flails*

Nad: Martin and Bubu? Despite the difference in gender, I see him more as Lulu, she's got the spirit and energy.... I can't believe I debating which one of Joe's dogs Martin is most like

http://i573.photobucket.com/albums/s...al/dearjoe.jpg

"Had? As in past tense?? Then......OMG "

Sorry I was working on something for the Sekrit Challenge (which I guess I cant submit now ) but I changed the wording a little

569 WOOHOOD!!!!
                  This. is. BRILLIANT!! I snurched.

Stop ruining all your entries! That one's brilliant too And I doubt anyone wood have recognized it as you

I've not even started yet........... not had time

Is Luvnjack taking a blood sample in order to create a clone????????

Gotta go (((((WooHoos))))) c u later
                  Well, now there really will be enough Martin(s) to go around.
                  sigpic

Comment

I have a refound foundness for RDA's hair.
                    ...I wonder what Martin wood look like with the shiny silver... Hm.
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Nad I can't imagine it!
                      Martin, with his pretty black hair looks gorgeous...and young...and...
                      maybe...
                      sigpic
                      sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
                        Nad I can't imagine it!
                        Martin, with his pretty black hair looks gorgeous...and young...and...
                        maybe...
                        ...You're warming up to the idea, aren't you?
                        But I don't know... If I look at one of the Martin pics above and I imagine the hair being RDA's colour...
                        It'd be... Hm.
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

We know RDA looks good with silver hair, but he used to have bright color, so it's harder to imagine Martin in such different colour as he has now.
                          I just love Martin in black

* zoom for the hair /blacky
                          sigpic
                          sig thanks to Luci

Comment

...I just adore that little... what's it called in English again? Plume? ( ) ...on his head. The lock of hair that stands up? Yeah. It's cute

sigpic

Comment

Oh no, you've noticed it

Dear Martin! Don't worry! You will always be our guru! Either with silver or without hair
                              sigpic
                              sig thanks to Luci

Comment

*mutters something about being sorry she posted that pic that shows his little bald spot*

I can't imagine him with totally silvery hair, but I can see a few little silver highlights appearing...........

Comment

Working...
                                X