but it's true
      *looks innocent*
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Ya think? Not from where I'm standing

*iz starting to get nervous *

Comment

Oh My, The martin sure has a nice pair of Manly Legs...
          *sigh*

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
          No, not much at all, really. We just have too much fun with your love life! Let's rename the thread "jumbles love life with a dash of Martin thread".

Just kidding, just kidding!! *dodges flying objects aimed at her head*
          No, I think we should...

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
          Oh, I'm not complaining, at all!! I really do like snooping into your love life! Heeheehee If Jann or Nad had a sweety, you can bet I'd be snooping into their lives as well.
          *blinks*
          Nah, after the SemiStalkerishWhatPartOfThisIsn'tWorkingDon'tYouUnderstand kind of thing I had going on the last time, I think I'll pass for a while
          ...Although I'm sure there's be some juicy stories to tell about the guy who was discussing marriage and kids on, oh say, ...the first date
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

(((((Nad)))))

Don't get me started on bad experiences with men I could write a book

btw Nad........ 3 posts to go to your next '69

Comment

Hehe.
              ''Stooopid men'' stories can be great ''Girls Night Out'' stories

And I should get posting then, huh?
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                Hehe.
                ''Stooopid men'' stories can be great ''Girls Night Out'' stories

And I should get posting then, huh?
                Next one...........

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                  Uh, well, as it happens he's ten years younger, but don't tell anyone
                  Our sweet jumble is a cougar!!!
                  Spoiler:

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                  Cool! Young is good...at least at your age...for me I would date a 8 year old...that's just plain wrong.

10 years isn't that much btw I know a few people who are sometimes 23 years apart...that's a lot

Don't worry about it. I love the "jumble's love life stuff" it's awesome

We are always keeping it cflean and on topic in here

*raises eyebrow*

I had one once you know...you weren't snooping at the time. As for the moment...it's a story of "he likes me, Jann totally doesn't like him"
                  Plus people in the city already think I'm cheating on one boy...yeah well...that happens if you have two brothers...one night you go out with the one...other time they see you with the other. People make too fast conclusions *sigh*

Is that the same as dating brothers? I did that back in my younger, wilder days...LAST century! (nope they weren't my own!) One blonde, one brunette! I married the brunette...he was the better kisser!

Comment

A cougar? Not sure about that, but I'm definitely purrrrrrrrrring

Comment

*iz back*

*grins* at Jumble...you have two brothers as well? Also older? and...*gasp* 25 years youngers...that's a lot...that means that if I wood do that the boy woodn't even be born...if I look at a lad 18 years younger than me...I just go to the hospital to the "newborn" department...that's wrong...
                      but then again...I'm more a person for the "older" man kind of thing as if you all hadn't noticed that yet

Also Don't be nervous...it will end okay

(((Nad))))

Men can be stupid.Blergh...although brothers are cool...dads too!

Also Woohood...I finally saw the movie Marley and me...loved it It looked exactly like my family...scary... [size=1] and it's official that I've atm seen every movie thats in the theatres...except for really little kids movies[/url]

MARTIN! To be on topic

Squee!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                        A cougar? Not sure about that, but I'm definitely purrrrrrrrrring
                        you qualify (hot older woman & sexy younger man) for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                          *iz back*

*grins* at Jumble...you have two brothers as well? Also older? and...*gasp* 25 years youngers...that's a lot...that means that if I wood do that the boy woodn't even be born...if I look at a lad 18 years younger than me...I just go to the hospital to the "newborn" department...that's wrong...
                          but then again...I'm more a person for the "older" man kind of thing as if you all hadn't noticed that yet
                          Yep, both older, I'm the 'baby'

The 25 years younger guy even lied to me about his age, told me the gap was 16 years.............. only later my daughter (who I was out with) told me he was only 18 On the one hand, good for my ego, but on the other

Also Don't be nervous...it will end okay
                          That's easy for you to say...........

(((Nad))))

Men can be stupid.Blergh...although brothers are cool...dads too!

Also Woohood...I finally saw the movie Marley and me...loved it It looked exactly like my family...scary... [size=1] and it's official that I've atm seen every movie thats in the theatres...except for really little kids movies[/url]

MARTIN! To be on topic

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b1...es/CCedit2.jpg

Squee!
                          Aw, my one of my fave Martinpics

Comment

'69 reasons to Love The PTB. Part One

I love TPTB for:

1) Martin WooHood
                            2) Shippy Episodes
                            3) Humor (making Shippers wait for over eleven years, that's funny, right?)
                            4) Wearing Shorts
                            5) Audio Commentaries
                            6) Making Amanda look good
                            7) ...And snog RDA
                            8) Taking pictures of their food
                            9) Getting rid of Pete S.
                            10) Funny behinds
                            11) ...I meant ''behind the scenes''. But yeah, that too
                            12) Spreading pictures of a smiling Coopie
                            13) Letting Chris Judge grow hair
                            14) Martin WooHood
                            15) Being a source of inspiration for ''Letters to TPTB''
                            16) ...and hatemail
                            17) Bringing Sam to Atlantis, making that show awesome
                            18) Pugs
                            19) PDL's talk of gas and poo cramps
                            20) Giving us fangurl giggles
                            21) Being sexy
                            22) and cute
                            23) and awesome
                            24) and funny
                            25) and cool
                            26) Cold Martin
                            27) Being loved by The Lady On The Parkbench
                            28) Making golf seem cool
                            29) Making Movies
                            30) Answering my letters. (Well...they will. Really)
                            31) Not taking themselves too serious
                            32) Making me want to sing naughty songs
                            33) Coming up with memorable quotes like:
                            ,,Because I care about her...'' and ''Indeed''
                            34) Causing me to reflect on life. And on 69 reasons for why in earth I'm always taking their side...

To be continued.
                            Dumdumdummmmm...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
                              you qualify (hot older woman & sexy younger man) for sure.
                              Well I guess as long as 'he' thinks I'm hot

Comment

for sneaking Martin in sooo many times

*waits for second half*

Comment

Working...
                                X