Originally posted by jumble View Post
      It's a new Broccoli gif. I can see it ok

A little Martin tribute from the WooHoos

Weird... that I can't see broccoli...mmm

Love the gif I'm the D!!! Yay.

Um......hey, who's counting? not me

Ohohoh! I forgot two more bits of news

I heard from my lawyer (solicitor just sounds wrong ) that he's reached a settlement with the drunk driver and I'm to get a very large cheque any day now Enough to cover three months' lost income and more on top for 'pain and distress'

He lost his licence for five years (the driver, not the lawyer) because it wasn't his first drunk/driving offense. Silly man

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand Mar Michael is coming up for the weekend

*I wood be happy dancing, but I might fall over*
      Double YAY

I hadn't thought of that

*ponders*

Ok, the way I see it (which isn't very straight atm, so bear with me) I could

1. Try to explain to him my lust luve adoration obsession appreciation of Martin and hope he doesn't freak out. or

2. I could (I can't believe I'm even thinking this) R r re rem remove all the Martin pics from the kitchen and bedroom walls, and say nothing.

ooooohoooooohooooooooh! Just thought of a third altenative......

3. Add a few pics of Shep, Sam, Daniel, and Teal'c tothe kitchen wall to make it look like a general 'Stargate' thingy........ put a padlock on my bedroom door and make it look like the guest room is actually my bedroom........ so he need never know

What do you think?????????
      Option one, without a doubt. The other two are in fact based on hiding things which not good for a healthy relationship(you have to be honest in one that's important)..or even lies. I think if you come immediately(in this case) clean with it and be honest with it, it's better than him discovering it in another way...
      Loving/liking martin is a part of who you are, so he better accept it...or he just isn't good enough for you (you can keep him for the un-PG things though...so every once in a while)

But this what I just all said is a cover for...I wanna hear the juicy story aftwards. *evil grin*

Others had some good arguments as well
      Last edited by starlover; 05 March 2009, 02:59 PM. Reason: I make no sense...not even to myself
      sigpic

Comment

Weee! Martin and LOVE! Yay!

My List of Jumble's Options

1. Show him the thread. Then he will know you're not the ONLY insane person with a huge crush on Martin (and then I can cyber!spy on him!)

2. Show him your posters very proudly! (so that he will think that it's not supposed to be weird)

3. Show him the posters in a VERY self-depricating manner (so that he will know that YOU know that it's weird )

4. Bring up the subject of playboy magazines...then introduce him to your playboy

5. Tell him the kids put them there
        sigpic

Comment

Wood Morning WooHoos!

Um, firstly... oooooops! OTed the thread thoroughly last night didn't I? Sorry *resists the urge to go back and correct all the typos*

Originally posted by starlover View Post
          Weird... that I can't see broccoli...mmm
          Funny, it is now showing in my PB as 'violates our terms of use'

Love the gif I'm the D!!! Yay.
          Cool, huh?

Double YAY!

Option one, without a doubt. The other two are in fact based on hiding things which not good for a healthy relationship(you have to be honest in one that's important)..or even lies. I think if you come immediately(in this case) clean with it and be honest with it, it's better than him discovering it in another way...
          Loving/liking martin is a part of who you are, so he better accept it...or he just isn't good enough for you (you can keep him for the un-PG things though...so every once in a while)

But this what I just all said is a cover for...I wanna hear the juicy story aftwards. *evil grin*

Others had some good arguments as well
          I see Jann being all sensible and think 'Wow, how mature of her' and then I see the last line

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
          Weee! Martin and LOVE! Yay!

My List of Jumble's Options

1. Show him the thread. Then he will know you're not the ONLY insane person with a huge crush on Martin (and then I can cyber!spy on him!)

2. Show him your posters very proudly! (so that he will think that it's not supposed to be weird)

3. Show him the posters in a VERY self-depricating manner (so that he will know that YOU know that it's weird)

4. Bring up the subject of playboy magazines...then introduce him to your playboy

5. Tell him the kids put them there
          I can't quite decide between 4 and 5 Option 1 wood be ok as long as I restrict him to the first few pages

*hugs Jann and Bekki* Sorry I passed out before I saw your replies last night

Comment

Oh, I see Joe finally settled the Universe:Fire thingy...

PG15 writes: “One more Q: Is Peter DeLuise directing “Fire”?”
            Answer: He is.

Comment

WooHood. I picked the right one!

I like PDL.

Hey, if Siler deserves a spot here, so does he
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

WOOHOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!
                *happy dance* *fist pump* *bounces up and down*

I've just got back from the hospital, and I CAN GO BACK TO WORK NEXT WEEK : *does another happy dance*

aaaaaaaaaaaand I DON'T HAVE TO SEE THE DOC FOR SIX MONTHS!!!! *carries on bouncing*

Congratulations Jumble. Woohood!!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Yes Nad, you got it right

Thanks Kliggs

I wonder who Martin's stalking...........

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                    When you show him through the kitchen, just say, "Oh, there's my Martin collection. Some people lick stamps. I lick Martin."
                    *blink, blink, blink, blink*
                    sigpic

Comment

Yes Nad, you got it right

Thanks Kliggs

I wonder who Martin's stalking...........

I am sure Martin would stalk you first. Hmmmm, did that come out right?
                      sigpic

Comment

Comment

Oh, he's such a tiger

Hm. I just realized again how great Martin is at directing relationships...
                          *nods*

Yes. That was random.
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Maybe he could give me a few pointers then, I'm totally out of practise

(complete with demonstrations of course )

Hmmm. So suddenly the S.H.I.P. is welcome on the S/J thread? Or is it that they need a few more posters?

Comment

Maybe he could give me a few pointers then, I'm totally out of practise

(complete with demonstrations of course )

Hmmm. So suddenly the S.H.I.P. is welcome on the S/J thread? Or is it that they need a few more posters?
                              Hey... There's your explanation to Michael...
                              ''That? Oh, that's Martin WooHood. He's giving me some pointers on how to direct relationships. And life in general.''

And yeah. *shrugs*
                              They miss us when we're low on the radar
                              They just can't live without us

EDIT: Not that I felt unwelcome... I just felt like some people just didn't appreciate the types of posts...

sigpic

Comment

Funny, it is now showing in my PB as 'violates our terms of use'
                                Interesting...perhaps I just look into the future!

I see Jann being all sensible and think 'Wow, how mature of her' and then I see the last line
                                *raises eyebrow*...I was being mature...but I thought that you(or one of you) wood get a heart attack if I was that mature...so I needed to insert that line to make it look like a normal Jann post.

I am mature...when I'm asleep

*hugs Jann and Bekki* Sorry I passed out before I saw your replies last night
                                *hugs* Well...my reply was very late in the evening...normal people wood be asleep at that time(almost 1 am) ...it did made an interesting morning for me...with a lack of sleep

Yay, me likes PDL as well...as long as it isn't I'm fine with it.

Erm...apparently. Perhaps they just miss the S.H.I.P. and start to realize how awesome it is.

And is Martin there crawling to me...rawr...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X