The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    You're comparing The Martin with stamps??????? Wine I can understand, because they bothe have the same heady floaty effect........ but stamps??????????????
    *giggles* Yeah, maybe he woodn't even see the walls
    Well... I guess it's the licking.

And
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      Well... I guess it's the licking.

And
      Licking

Ok, first and of fourmost importance, there are NO MARTIN PICS ON THIS PAGE

Ahem

*sigh* That's better

Um, forgot what I was going to say

Edit: Oh yes, licking........ I refer you to the first pic

Edit: And the second, and the third, and the fourth........ you get the idea?

Comment

When you show him through the kitchen, just say, "Oh, there's my Martin collection. Some people lick stamps. I lick Martin."
        sigpic

Comment

"Take.some.Martin.ones.down. See, I really hate that idea

I like the fem... feminism girl power thingy! "Take me as I am, or not at all!!" Er, iz scaredof the not at all part .

Actually, you know what? This man has known me on and off for erm....... 16 years. He already knows I'm a total fruitcake (oh, I could tell you some stories ) In fact that's how I got his attention in the first place, being totally........... weird So maybe I'll just leave things as they are And you have to admit, the way we got back together was really freaky, soooo.......... yes, I'm sure I had a point
          There you go, I'm sure he'll just find it endearing then So go with the feminism girl power thing and leave the Martinpics just where they are

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
          When you show him through the kitchen, just say, "Oh, there's my Martin collection. Some people lick stamps. I lick Martin."
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Yeah, I can see him thinking that's 'normal'

I could always tell him I'm an exceptional cook and that like all great chefs I don't allow anyone in myn kitchen and lead him straight to the guest room? That wood work, right?

Comment

LOL, there you go!
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

No, seriously, just tell him Martin is your favorite director and that he's a hobby of sorts. If you don't act like it's a weird thing, he won't see it as such. My hubby actually thought my Humphery Bogart obsession was great cuz he knew what to get me for holidays, birthday and anniversary! Casablanca posters, publicity stills... Besides, men like passionate women. Just make sure he knows you can be passionate about him, too!
                sigpic

Comment

Hmmmm. Something tells me when I chekc this thread tomorrow I'm going to be schocked and appalled at what I see my 'friends' suggesting

btw (listending to Martin on Ascension) anyone else noticed how much his voice has changed from his early commmmentaries to the later ones? Maybe it's just me........ or maybe he got more........ darn it, cant' think of the word Oh, confident, that's it, he sounds more confident on his later commentaries and more relaxed so his accent comes through more *rambling*

Comment

No, seriously, just tell him Martin is your favorite director and that he's a hobby of sorts. If you don't act like it's a weird thing, he won't see it as such. My hubby actually thought my Humphery Bogart obsession was great cuz he knew what to get me for holidays, birthday and anniversary! Casablanca posters, publicity stills... Besides, men like passionate women. Just make sure he knows you can be passionate about him, too!
                    You mean, he'd get me Martin for my birthday???????? WooHoooooood! Oh, posters *sigh*

He knows I don't act like anything is weird I'm actually thinking I should just let things take their natural course. If he asks me, I'll tell him I have a 'thing' about Martin, and that I admire his *cough*skills*cough* I'm pretty sure he's not actually coming to see the 'house', if you get my meaning

Edot: And you're calling Martin a hobby???? Well, I guess.........

(Martin, if you're watching, you are not a hobby, you are my one true love, I adore you! Take no notice of the man behind the curtain )

Comment

You mean, he'd get me Martin for my birthday???????? WooHoooooood! Oh, posters *sigh*

He knows I don't act like anything is weird I'm actually thinking I should just let things take their natural course. If he asks me, I'll tell him I have a 'thing' about Martin, and that I admire his *cough*skills*cough* I'm pretty sure he's not actually coming to see the 'house', if you get my meaning

Edot: And you're calling Martin a hobby???? Well, I guess.........

(Martin, if you're watching, you are not a hobby, you are my one true love, I adore you! Take no notice of the man behind the curtain )
                      Just maybe keep Michael away from the thread, if you're going to say things like that...

But yeah, you are you and if he thinks differently of you for it then that's his problem!
                      sigpic
                      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Oh how easily that rolled off your tongue But, yes, this is me, take it or leave it, that's the way to go and there is no way in Netu that he's getting anywhere near my laptop or will ever know the existence of this thread

Comment

Togetherness is sharing and sharing is togetherness.

sigpic

Comment

Er, yeah. But sometimes it's not a goood idea to share everything What you don't know can't hurt you

And look, I made an intelligent observation about Martin, and nobody even noticed And I'm the one who's supposed to be drunk

Or is my love life really more interesting than Martin's change of voice and attitude on commentaries? Hmm??

Comment

I vote love life.
                              sigpic

Comment

Yeah, me too Er, what? No! Martin is far more interesting.......... but he's not here.................

Comment

Working...
                                X