The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by josiane View Post
    *happy dances for Jumble* So glad you can go back to work, that's great news!
    *and happy dances for being in the smiley*
    It is indeed, I've soooo missed my babies *huggles them* And I've been shel celebrating *still bouncing*

*nods* ^^^ What she said And Nad, movie 3 is way more important to have The Martin's magic touch than SGU
    Ab.so.lut.ely. And we woodn't want him to spread himself too thin, or wear himself out, wood we?

WooHooooooooooood! I love Martin *happy dance*

Yes. um......

Comment

*raises eyebrow* Just how much have you been celebrating there? You know, in terms of number of bottles...
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Um......hey, who's counting? not me

Ohohoh! I forgot two more bits of news

I heard from my lawyer (solicitor just sounds wrong ) that he's reached a settlement with the drunk driver and I'm to get a very large cheque any day now Enough to cover three months' lost income and more on top for 'pain and distress'

He lost his licence for five years (the driver, not the lawyer) because it wasn't his first drunk/driving offense. Silly man

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand Mar Michael is coming up for the weekend

*I wood be happy dancing, but I might fall over*

Comment

I'll happy dance for you then, because we woodn't want you to injure yourself again and not be able to go back to work after all

Great news, on both counts!
          sigpic

Comment

Ah, see, that's what friends are for (((((Josiane)))))

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
              Um......hey, who's counting? not me

Ohohoh! I forgot two more bits of news

I heard from my lawyer (solicitor just sounds wrong ) that he's reached a settlement with the drunk driver and I'm to get a very large cheque any day now Enough to cover three months' lost income and more on top for 'pain and distress'

He lost his licence for five years (the driver, not the lawyer) because it wasn't his first drunk/driving offense. Silly man

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand Mar Michael is coming up for the weekend

*I wood be happy dancing, but I might fall over*
              Wuhoo! So, are you clearing off the kitchen wall before Michael comes or are you just going to have that discussion right off the bat? cuz...ya know...I could give those RDA pics a happy home.

EDIT: cuz I KNOW you have SOME RDA pics left...somewhere...
              sigpic

Comment

I hadn't thought of that

*ponders*

Ok, the way I see it (which isn't very straight atm, so bear with me) I could

1. Try to explain to him my lust luve adoration obsession appreciation of Martin and hope he doesn't freak out. or

2. I could (I can't believe I'm even thinking this) R r re rem remove all the Martin pics from the kitchen and bedroom walls, and say nothing.

ooooohoooooohooooooooh! Just thought of a third altenative......

3. Add a few pics of Shep, Sam, Daniel, and Teal'c tothe kitchen wall to make it look like a general 'Stargate' thingy........ put a padlock on my bedroom door and make it look like the guest room is actually my bedroom........ so he need never know

What do you think?????????

Comment

Love the gifs, jumble

WOOHOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!
                  *happy dance* *fist pump* *bounces up and down*

I've just got back from the hospital, and I CAN GO BACK TO WORK NEXT WEEK : *does another happy dance*

aaaaaaaaaaaand I DON'T HAVE TO SEE THE DOC FOR SIX MONTHS!!!! *carries on bouncing*

Yes, it's all that gutter water that rises to the surface whenever he's around
                  WoooHoood! *happy dances*
                  The Children will be fixed again!

And yup, I bet the water did the trick

*nods* ^^^ What she said And Nad, movie 3 is way more important to have The Martin's magic touch than SGU
                  *nods*

I hadn't thought of that

*ponders*

1. Try to explain to him my lust luve adoration obsession appreciation of Martin and hope he doesn't freak out. or

2. I could (I can't believe I'm even thinking this) R r re rem remove all the Martin pics from the kitchen and bedroom walls, and say nothing.

3. Add a few pics of Shep, Sam, Daniel, and Teal'c tothe kitchen wall to make it look like a general 'Stargate' thingy........ put a padlock on my bedroom door and make it look like the guest room is actually my bedroom........ so he need never know

I vote for nr. 1.

...But only for the juicy story you'll tell us afterwards
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I hadn't thought of that

*ponders*

Hmmm, I guess he's probably going to have to find out about your Martin obsession at some point, so maybe hiding it completely is not the best option. But equally you wouldn't want to alarm the poor guy, so maybe easing him into it would be the best way forward. You know, admit the interest but try not to reveal quite the full extent of your adoration So kind of midway between no.1 and no.2
                    sigpic

Comment

You're just mean MLaybe I should take a vote? Or maybe I'll wait tillI'm sober and think it through again *goes back to listening toe Martin's commentary on Ascension* Yep, that's what I'll do

Comment

Hmmm, I guess he's probably going to have to find out about your Martin obsession at some point, so maybe hiding it completely is not the best option. But equally you wouldn't want to alarm the poor guy, so maybe easing him into it would be the best way forward. You know, admit the interest but try not to reveal quite the full extent of your adoration So kind of midway between no.1 and no.2
                        Oookay. Can you just explain for me in words of one syllabub exactly whats halway between 1 and 2? Half explain it? Take down half the pics? Wait till I'm half sober and think it out again? D'oh!

Comment

Originally posted by jumble
                          Pfft! You're just mean. You're not thinking of me at all are you? Jeez, I don't know whit Im gonna do Mybe I should take a vote maaaaybe I shood wait till I'm sober and think it out again?
                          First of all, yes, you really should

And second...
                          I still vote one.

I mean, your obsession with Martin isn't unlike someone elses obsession with stamps, paintings or bottles of way to expensive wine.
                          Maybe you could tone it down a little bit, but still... Martin is a fun part of your life now. It's a cute fandom thing as long as you talk about it in the funny way you do here
                          ...And you could always find convincing ways to show Michael you like him better
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Oookay. Can you just explain for me in words of one syllabub exactly whats halway between 1 and 2? Half explain it? Take down half the pics? Wait till I'm half sober and think it out again? D'oh!
                            Er... I dunno, it just kind of sounded good as I was writing it Maybe put some of the other Stargate pics up too like in 3, and take some of the Martin ones down, and then you can say you really like Stargate and especially Martin who's your favourite director.

Or just brazen it out If he really likes you, then he has to take you as you are Which is the feminist girl powery response, but that's easier said than done to actually follow through with, I know full well

Edit: or what Nad said
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                              First of all, yes, you really should

And second...
                              I still vote one.

I mean, your obsession with Martin isn't unlike someone elses obsession with stamps, paintings or bottles of way to expensive wine.
                              You're comparing The Martin with stamps??????? Wine I can understand, because they bothe have the same heady floaty effect........ but stamps??????????????
                              Maybe you could tone it down a little bit, but still... Martin is a fun part of your life now. It's a cute fandom thing as long as you talk about it in the funny way you do here
                              ...And you could always find convincing ways to show Michael you like him better
                              *giggles* Yeah, maybe he woodn't even see the walls

Comment

Er... I dunno, it just kind of sounded good as I was writing it Maybe put some of the other Stargate pics up too like in 3, and take some of the Martin ones down, and then you can say you really like Stargate and especially Martin who's your favourite director.

Or just brazen it out If he really likes you, then he has to take you as you are Which is the feminist girl powery response, but that's easier said than done to actually follow through with, I know full well

Edit: or what Nad said
                                "Take.some.Martin.ones.down. See, I really hate that idea

I like the fem... feminism girl power thingy! "Take me as I am, or not at all!!" Er, iz scaredof the not at all part .

Actually, you know what? This man has known me on and off for erm....... 16 years. He already knows I'm a total fruitcake (oh, I could tell you some stories ) In fact that's how I got his attention in the first place, being totally........... weird So maybe I'll just leave things as they are And you have to admit, the way we got back together was really freaky, soooo.......... yes, I'm sure I had a point

Comment

Working...
                                X