The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Yeah, I think there was a bit of misunderstanding there Martin has to direct Movie 3, because he is after all The Best Director Ever Born, and no-one else will do

tbh, I don't mind if he's not involved in Universe. We need him to concentrate on Sanctuary and Movie 3
    Exactly my thought, my dear jumble.

'Cause you know, when it comes to Universe (with that kind of star cast ) I'm a bit... undecided. I don't really have the Must Watch Vibe going on (yet). But Movie Three and Sanctuary...

We NEED Martin to make Amanda look good!

*hugs Amanda. Poor WooHoo*
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      No Martin in universe...*sigh*...as long as we'll see lots of Martin episodes in Sanctuary I'll live.

As for movie 3...he better direct it, otherwise I will haunt him and stalk him till he directs it

Just kidding of course...I let Nad do the stalking...since she already is in that bush near his house
      I'm not stalking him.

...I just have a healthy interest in... Canadian bushes.
      It's a pure coincidence that they happen to grow best near Martin's house *shrugs*
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        I'm not stalking him.

It's a pure coincidence that they happen to grow best near Martin's house *shrugs*
        Sure...and you need your binoculars to see the bushes near his house right?

As for universe, I'm partly excited. Hot boys= yumm....but IMHO atm too many cast members...why don't they just go back to 4 like in SG...nice and simple...put a doctor with it...a commander...and enough peepz.

Sanctuary HAS to look good, it's very important...I only think we have to wait too long for new episodes...*sigh* Or to get them on DVD...
        sigpic

Comment

WOOHOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!
          *happy dance* *fist pump* *bounces up and down*

I've just got back from the hospital, and I CAN GO BACK TO WORK NEXT WEEK : *does another happy dance*

aaaaaaaaaaaand I DON'T HAVE TO SEE THE DOC FOR SIX MONTHS!!!! *carries on bouncing*

Oh, er, Hi WooHoos

Exactly my thought, my dear jumble.

'Cause you know, when it comes to Universe (with that kind of star cast ) I'm a bit... undecided. I don't really have the Must Watch Vibe going on (yet). But Movie Three and Sanctuary...
          I know what you mean, I'm looking forward to seeing it, but not as desperately as I'm hanging out for the next season of Sanctuary, and the season 1 dvds. Movie 3, of course, but we know that won't be until next year, so I can't get excited about it yet

We NEED Martin to make Amanda look good!

*hugs Amanda. Poor WooHoo*
          *nods* Yes. We NEED Martin

I'm not stalking him.

Yes, it's all that gutter water that rises to the surface whenever he's around

Comment

*giggles*

Comment

Oh Jumble You always did something that encourage me to post reply
              Aaaaawwwwwsuwmmmmm gif I like it very much! Will there be one with Martin Wood?

I'm happy with you to hear that you don't have to see the docs, I also hate hospitals and everything connected (did I mentioned before that I've got scarf too? On my face)

I know why Martin couldn't(?) direct Universe - there will be no Amanda
              But I want him to direct it though, all these "director series" and news... you know what I mean...
              sigpic
              sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                It's 3am, I can't sleep, so I went to read Joe's blog and saw this from the Mailbag:

Tess writes: “I just had to comment on the fact that 1, Martin Wood is back in the directing chair, that is majorly AWESOME, i love him.”

Answer: If you mean back in the directing chair on Sanctuary then, yes, that is correct.

to which StellaByStargate responded:

"Hi Joe,
                One of your comments has given some of us a few heart palpitations of concern…last we heard, Martin Wood was on board to direct the 3rd SG-1 Movie (at least, that’s what Brad said in his Q&A). To the best of your knowledge is that still the plan or have things changed…???"

Let's hope we get a positive response to that, otherwise this little WooHoo is going to be very upset

And does he mean Martin is not directing Universe/Fire like we thought he was hinting?

Darn! Should've stayed in bed
                Ah, there has been much speculation that the "fan favorite" is, in fact, Mr. DeLuis. People are forever asking when/if he's coming back to Stargate. My guess is, he is. This is Joe's way of narrowing the field without actually coming right out and saying it.

And YES, Martin is on board with Movie #3!
                sigpic

Comment

Thanks Achaja I'm going to do a new one for Martin too

Luvnjack I think you're probably right about PDL for Universe. That's fine with me

Yes, I thought Martin = Movie 3 was definite, but at 3am the mind plays tricks

Comment

YAY Jumble that is awesome news! and erm...what is that image you posted that now has an message "this image violates the terms of use of PB"(or something like that) and love that gif! GO SILER!! S..I...L...E...R SILER!!! not to be confused with Sylar from Heroes

Lol Achaja that's a very viable reason why Martin couldn't direct...without Amanda, the honorary Woohoo, he just can't do it
                    sigpic

Comment

Glad you like the Siler gif I'm working on another one...........

Jann I don't see any problem which post do you mean?

Comment

The no more hospital post ...under the err...hi thing...
                        sigpic

Comment

It's a new Broccoli gif. I can see it ok

A little Martin tribute from the WooHoos

Comment

Aw, look! I'm the T!
                            sigpic

Comment

Yeah, but I'm the 'M'

Comment

*happy dances for Jumble* So glad you can go back to work, that's great news!
                                *and happy dances for being in the smiley*

Originally posted by humanityspotential View Post
                                http://i573.photobucket.com/albums/ss179/humanityspotential/mallozzi_3_big.jpg

*ducks*

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                                Ah, there has been much speculation that the "fan favorite" is, in fact, Mr. DeLuis. People are forever asking when/if he's coming back to Stargate. My guess is, he is. This is Joe's way of narrowing the field without actually coming right out and saying it.

And YES, Martin is on board with Movie #3!
                                *nods* ^^^ What she said And Nad, movie 3 is way more important to have The Martin's magic touch than SGU
                                sigpic
                                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Working...
                                X