No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's all in your guttery little mind Nad That's not a 'grabbing' pic, it's a 'Ok, are you ready for a nice, deep massage Jumble?' pic. And there's nothing wrong with that............... ask any masseuse

Comment

Woohoo there's gonna be a party!!! *is excited*

And if the S.H.I.P. is nearly a year old, that means I'm nearly a year old in GW terms, since I joined the day before the S.H.I.P. came into existance

Wow, doesn't time fly?
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        It's all in your guttery little mind Nad That's not a 'grabbing' pic, it's a 'Ok, are you ready for a nice, deep massage Jumble?' pic. And there's nothing wrong with that............... ask any masseuse
        *headdesk*

Originally posted by josiane View Post
        Woohoo there's gonna be a party!!! *is excited*

And if the S.H.I.P. is nearly a year old, that means I'm nearly a year old in GW terms, since I joined the day before the S.H.I.P. came into existance

Wow, doesn't time fly?
        Oh, wow. I thought you were older that that!
        Mmm. Yes, time really does fly.
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

.......when you're having fun

Edit: Aaaaaaaaand another Martinsig

Last edited by Jumble; 04 March 2009, 01:15 PM.

Comment

Ooooh Martin sig...and I just read instead of martinsig...martintising (from advertising )

The same as on my ticket for the movie it was : madiwodo....I read Martin Wood first...tsk tsk..this thread has a bad influence on my mental state...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
              Ooooh Martin sig...and I just read instead of martinsig...martintising (from advertising )

The same as on my ticket for the movie it was : madiwodo....I read Martin Wood first...tsk tsk..this thread has a bad influence on my mental state...

Matintising - is that when we promote Martin on other threads??
              You and me both. I had a moment yesterday when I found some great stock images unfortunately they were Wood Stock and now the only thing that screams to me is MARTIN! I'm really losing it

Love your LJ Jann!! *snurches all the pretties*

Comment

It's 3am, I can't sleep, so I went to read Joe's blog and saw this from the Mailbag:

Tess writes: “I just had to comment on the fact that 1, Martin Wood is back in the directing chair, that is majorly AWESOME, i love him.”

Answer: If you mean back in the directing chair on Sanctuary then, yes, that is correct.

to which StellaByStargate responded:

"Hi Joe,
                One of your comments has given some of us a few heart palpitations of concern…last we heard, Martin Wood was on board to direct the 3rd SG-1 Movie (at least, that’s what Brad said in his Q&A). To the best of your knowledge is that still the plan or have things changed…???"

Let's hope we get a positive response to that, otherwise this little WooHoo is going to be very upset

And does he mean Martin is not directing Universe/Fire like we thought he was hinting?

Darn! Should've stayed in bed

Comment

Now you've got me worried too.

You never know with Joe, he never gives a straight answer. He could be referring to what Martin is currently doing which is Directing Santuary, not what he may be doing in the future. That's the best positive spin I can put on it

*goes off to hit Joe over the head with a big stick of clarity*

Comment

I'm sure Martin said that he is directing Movie 3, didn't he?

Maybe what this is about is the hint from Joe that 'a certain fan favourite' wood be taking the director's chair for a Universe ep (I think it was Fire?) and he's either not confirmed or Joe is just messing with us

Comment

*ducks*

Comment

Love the pug

Comment

Memo to Joe: Ok, here's the signed photo I promised you. Now please stop messing with my WooHoos' heads

Comment

Hehe.
                            I'm sure Martin's still directing movie 3. Positive, it's a given.

As for Universe, I don't know, could be, could not be *shrugs*

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Yeah, I think there was a bit of misunderstanding there Martin has to direct Movie 3, because he is after all The Best Director Ever Born, and no-one else will do

tbh, I don't mind if he's not involved in Universe. We need him to concentrate on Sanctuary and Movie 3

Comment

No Martin in universe...*sigh*...as long as we'll see lots of Martin episodes in Sanctuary I'll live.

As for movie 3...he better direct it, otherwise I will haunt him and stalk him till he directs it

Just kidding of course...I let Nad do the stalking...since she already is in that bush near his house
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X