• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    You ok there, Aunty jumble?

Muwahahahahaha!
    sigpic

Comment

Well as long as he's your uncle, that's fine, but I don't want to dream that he's mine I mean, that wood be, um........... no, uh, let's not go there

*must remove that idea before I go to sleep*
      Last edited by Jumble; 04 March 2009, 12:37 AM.

Comment

That bit wood be ok, but the rest wood make us all worried..... who could he mean? You? Luvnjack? Me?

We'd have to send Jann to ask him

I can imagine the panic in this thread...

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
        Joe would never be that mean!

As for dreams, I actually dreamed Martin was my uncle yesterday. Ha!
        *blinks*

...really?
        That's just odd.
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

I can imagine the panic in this thread...

*blinks*

...really?
          That's just odd.
          Yes. And, actually, he was missing. And his brother was holding press conferences and being a pain. Weird.
          sigpic

Comment

Hmmm. I've often wondered what his little brother looks like........... and whether he has similar talents

Edit: Wait! Martin was missing??????????? And????

Comment

Hmmm. I've often wondered what his little brother looks like........... and whether he has similar talents
              I don't know. In my dream he was pudgy and slightly balding. But, that's just my dream, eh?

EDIT ANSWER: Well, Martin wasn't missing, my Uncle Fred was. Martin was Uncle Fred, not Uncle Martin. And we didn't find him.

EDIT2: And the whole thing was kinda ruined cuz I kept thinking, "That's Martin Wood, not Uncle Fred!"
              Last edited by Luvnjoe; 03 March 2009, 12:14 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

*looks around*

Seriously, this must be the strangest On Topic thread of GW...

Martin makes us go nutty.
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

I don't know. In my dream he was pudgy and slightly balding. But, that's just my dream, eh?
                  Ah, I see. Martin got all the looks and the talent in his jeans genes

*looks around*

Seriously, this must be the strangest On Topic thread of GW...

Martin makes us go nutty.
                  Speak for yourself, Luvnjack and I are having an intelligent discussion about what our dreams mean......... aren't we Luvnjack?

Comment

Ah, I see. Martin got all the looks and the talent in his jeans genes

Speak for yourself, Luvnjack and I are having an intelligent discussion about what our dreams mean......... aren't we Luvnjack?
                    Oh. My. Gosh.

You go and post that first line and then tell me something about intelligent discussion?

sigpic

Comment

Hey, you expect me to be able to spell correctly after the stressful day I've had? I knew what I meant

Edit: And I'm trying to make a Jacksig for the challenge With a line from your version of 'Doh, a deer'

Comment

Hey, you expect me to be able to spell correctly after the stressful day I've had? I knew what I meant
                        Yeah. UhHuh. *nods*

Dear Martin,

I'm sorry. I know this one's my sister, but really...
                        She's adopted.

While she admires your ''genes'', I love you for your products. I swear.

Hugs,
                        Nad

sigpic

Comment

Edit: And I'm trying to make a Jacksig for the challenge With a line from your version of 'Doh, a deer'
                          Jack? Wow!

Awesome.

sigpic

Comment

Well, Martin wasn't missing, my Uncle Fred was. Martin was Uncle Fred, not Uncle Martin. And we didn't find him.

And the whole thing was kinda ruined cuz I kept thinking, "That's Martin Wood, not Uncle Fred!"
                            sigpic

Comment

Yeah. UhHuh. *nods*

Dear Martin,

I'm sorry. I know this one's my sister, but really...
                              She's adopted.

While she admires your ''genes'', I love you for your products. I swear.

Hugs,
                              Nad
                              ...... wood that be the products within the jeans genes?

Jack? Wow!

Awesome.
                              It will be if I ever get it done

I forgot to put my name on him it the sig!

Putting it right...

Comment

Well, Martin wasn't missing, my Uncle Fred was. Martin was Uncle Fred, not Uncle Martin. And we didn't find him.

And the whole thing was kinda ruined cuz I kept thinking, "That's Martin Wood, not Uncle Fred!"
                                Yes, I have that problem...... *dials 911 for the guys in white coats*

Comment

Working...
                                X