Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yay for jumble being found!

And yay for Martin!

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Wood morning! Anyone dreamt of Martin?
      sigpic
      sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
        LOL at the t-shirts
        sigpic

Comment

wood morning

nope, but of Sig Hansen from Deadliest Catch O.o he was my Dad in this dream...

Comment

No

In fact, I hardly ever dream of Him...
            The last and only time I dreamt of Martin, he was here on he forum, so I didn't even get to see him
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Aw Nad *sniff*

I dreamt of Martin once, but I can't remember what he was doing now
              sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Sniff indeed. What's a WooHoo without Martin dreams?
                I need a hug

And mmm... Maybe he was directing something?

sigpic

Comment

(((((((Nad)))))))

That better?
                  sigpic

Comment

*nods* Yes

sigpic

Comment

* floats in on a fluffy pink cloud* * sings loudly* "Iiiiiiiii’ve had the time of my liiiiife"

Hey WooHoos

Ooooooh looooook I've made.............

This calls for a special Martin picspam……..

Now off to catch up on what the WooHoos have been up to while I was away

Comment

((((JUMBLE))))
                        You're back! You're back! *Happy Dances*

Congrats on 2000!!
                        And you brought us pictures!

EDIT: *sigh* There goes the clean thread...

sigpic

Comment

What do you mean? Those are perfectly clean pics........ no shorts, no butts...... I did enhance the green eyes slightly, but there's nothing guttery there......... except possibly for the thoughts those eyes invoke...........

Edit: And I'll see just how 'clean' the thread has been once I've caught up on the last 8 pages
                          Last edited by Jumble; 01 March 2009, 12:34 PM.

Comment

(((((JUMBLE!)))))
                            *squishy hugs*
                            Good to have you back, we missed you! And you sound a lot perkier, which is excellent

Though I have to agree with Nad, we've had such a well-behaved thread while you haven't been here Actually it's been rather odd
                            sigpic

Comment

Achaja I love the PDL and Martin pic...and what they have on their T-shirt...I never expected that from them!

Me didn't had Martin dreams last night though...darn it

((((Nad)))) I hope you have some Martin dreams soon!

Welcome back Jumble

Congrats on 2,000 Woohoo posts!

Last edited by starlover; 01 March 2009, 11:58 AM. Reason: :P
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                                What do you mean? Those are perfectly clean pics........ no shorts, not butts...... I did enhance the green eyes slightly, but there's nothing guttering there......... except possibly for the thoughts those eyes invoke...........

Edit: And I'll see just how 'clean' the thread has been once I've caught up on the last 8 pages
                                Just wait...

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                                Me didn't had Martin dreams last night though...darn it

((((Nad)))) I hope you have some Martin dreams soon!

((((Jann))))
                                Yeah, knowing my twisted fantasy, it'll probably be a dream in which he tells me to stop sending him all those odd letters...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X