The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
    I didn't whack the mystery guest! I WAVED at the mystery guest.
    Whoops, I misread it, sorry.

I am really misreading a lot of things today
    *goes away since she only says/does wrong things*
    sigpic

Comment

Don't go away, Jann! We love you!

sigpic

Comment

for the pic

Comment

I'm still here LJ...well physical anyway. I think my brains went of for a world tour or so

And Brad ..SQUEEEEEEEEEE *does dance* Go Brad, Go brad...woohoo Brad rocks!

and martin rocks too He still hasn't found Jumble I see...poor man...
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post

and martin rocks too He still hasn't found Jumble I see...poor man...
            I've never seen a man searching so desperatly for someone. so i'm pretty sure he'll find her and bringer her back to us

Comment

I think that's what martin was doing in london in 2004, looking for jumble, unfortuntatly i must have distracted him.
              "I ask you, what could possibly be in my eye that would explain this"

HALLOWED ARE THE SHIPPERS!

sigpic

PROUD TO BE ENGLISH

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Aegir View Post
                I think that's what martin was doing in london in 2004, looking for jumble, unfortuntatly i must have distracted him.
                well that was back in 2004, now it's 2009 and he's more determined than ever to find her

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
                  well that was back in 2004, now it's 2009 and he's more determined than ever to find her
                  Indeed. He is relentless in his quest to seek out the fabled, mysterious jumble!!!!

sigpic

PROUD TO BE ENGLISH

Comment

Indeed. He is relentless in his quest to seek out the fabled, mysterious jumble!!!!
                    and he will never rest until his mission succeeded

Comment

I have to say that i'm very pleased martin wood is directing the SG1 movie.

Finally 200 posts only taken me 4 and a bit years to do, but i got there!!!

sigpic

PROUD TO BE ENGLISH

Comment

Oh yes! Brad Wright and Carl Binder writing the script and Martin directing--can't go wrong with that!
                        sigpic

Comment

wow, you're here for so long? where did you hide?

i'm really glad he's directing it too. i'm really looking forward to the specials *hrrhrr*

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
                            wow, you're here for so long? where did you hide?

i'm really glad he's directing it too. i'm really looking forward to the specials *hrrhrr*
                            I just dont know what to say, just in case it's already been said. and i'm ashamed to say that i went off stargate for a while aswell (cowers in fear)

sigpic

PROUD TO BE ENGLISH

Comment

I just dont know what to say, just in case it's already been said. and i'm ashamed to say that i went off stargate for a while aswell (cowers in fear)
                              nothing to be ashamed for. Happened to me as well. then i started watching SGA again and found this forum and got stuck to it...

Comment

*sigh*
                                *thunk*
                                *recovers gets to knees and bows down in worship to Fainne*
                                *thunks*

LJ - your Martin searching pics are THE BEST!! My stomach hurts from laughing so much....or ithat could be hunger.

Comment

Working...
                                X