The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by josiane View Post
    I think you should post them Jann Nothing ventured, nothing gained...
    and of course I would leave the Martin question in between eh...
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
      I think you should post them Jann Nothing ventured, nothing gained...
      What she said ^^^^^
      You're asking her stuff about Sanctuary/Damian/Martin, where's the harm in leaving the question in? Can't hurt

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        What she said ^^^^^
        You're asking her stuff about Sanctuary/Damian/Martin, where's the harm in leaving the question in? Can't hurt
        Hmm...I revised the questions a bit...and left the question in ..

I have them like this now...tell me if I should send them in or not...

1) How did you, together with Martin and Damian came on the idea to make a tv-show(or internet show) like Sanctuary? And how did it progress from an idea to actually making this show?
        2) You also directed some episodes on Sanctuary and one in SG-1? Did you learn a lot of aspects for directing from Martin Wood?
        3) Also some of us were wondering when Martin Woods birthday is? We can’t find this anywhere on the internet. Is it an state secret or are you allowed to tell it?
        4) How is it to work on a project together with Martin and Damian? This is because you know both of them.
        5) Do you already know something more about the 3th SG1 movie?(more than that it is written)
        6) If I recall correctly you said on AT3 that if Sam won the lottery she would buy acres and acres of land around a certain cabin in Minnesota, would Sam also go into that certain cabin? Together with a certain (retired) General(alone)?

Had to ask a ship question...
        sigpic

Comment

sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I think they will do very nicely Jann

Comment

Okay...so I should send them?

(someone noticing I'm afraid to post them)
              sigpic

Comment

I think you should, they're good questions, ones that I think Amanda will like Don't be afraid, you've posted there before

Comment

*staggers in* *drops on floor*
                  Yes. Good questions, don't believe the Birthday, I love WooHoos...

*cuddles fluffy carpet*
                  *and Joe the Green Bunny and the Martin Penguins*
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I think you should, they're good questions, ones that I think Amanda will like Don't be afraid, you've posted there before
                    I asked them.
                    sigpic

Comment

Well done Jann

Had a busy day Nad?

Comment

Well I see everyone else is having a really interesting Sunday

I've had to slightly rewrite the tut that HP gave me, because everytime I came to the phrase "We now have a very smooth glowing Martin, which we don't necessarily want", I lost track of what I was meant to be doing
                        ROFL You...... numpty! You've made me the Nigella Lawson of fanart tuts!

I think we are going to have to have someone track Martin down at a Con, Woohoodnap him, tie him up.............ah......sorry, and make him confess his sins birthday.

Great questions Jann!! Love question 6

Comment

((((Nad)))

And the questions are approved. Yay
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                            ((((Nad)))

And the questions are approved. Yay
                            I could have sworn *reads posts again*....I get so confused in this thread, more confused then my normal state of general confusion...Sorry!! I blame Martin, damn his eyes!!! (just ignore me please)

Could someone please post the pics of Martin filming (I think) Grace Under Pressure. I need them for.....ah..something
                            Last edited by humanityspotential; 22 February 2009, 03:28 PM.

Comment

Great questions Jann! *crosses fingers for "Bday issue"*

hp - I've got this one

*sight*
                              sigpic
                              sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
                                Great questions Jann! *crosses fingers for "Bday issue"*

hp - I've got this one
                                http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/k...apperboard.jpg

*sight*
                                *sigh*"have him washed, powdered and sent to my room" Thankyou!! I have soo many plans for that pic

The first plan:

Last edited by humanityspotential; 22 February 2009, 03:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X