No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joe is in England right now ...and I didn't knew*cries* if only I've had known...I would have gone there Joe...Jason....Alexis*drools x100*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      (((((Bekki))))) I sooo hope you get to go

There is a Sanctuary con near Heathrow in October, but no mention of Martin being there.......... yet
      They should have 4 guests, and so far they only have 3 confirmed. It just might be Martin that shows up.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
        They should have 4 guests, and so far they only have 3 confirmed. It just might be Martin that shows up.
        I think it's more likely to be Chris, which wood be cool....... but he's no Martin

Jann Imagine how I feel, he's about a two hour drive away from me With Jason and Colin

Comment

Woot, Jumble, I've just noticed, you're a Brigadier General now How's that star feel?
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I think it's more likely to be Chris, which wood be cool....... but he's no Martin

Jann Imagine how I feel, he's about a two hour drive away from me With Jason and Colin
            *hugs* I wood just drive there and DEMAND to let me in lol

*huggles Jumble some more*

There will com ea time that we will get to meet them*crosses fingers*

but I want a Martin convention*pouts*...perhaps I could ask amanda that too...if martin will have an convention soon?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
              Woot, Jumble, I've just noticed, you're a Brigadier General now How's that star feel?
              Stars? Yes, yes, I'm seeing stars..............

Um, do we believe this??????

Originally posted by starlover View Post
              *hugs* I wood just drive there and DEMAND to let me in lol

*huggles Jumble some more*

There will com ea time that we will get to meet them*crosses fingers*

but I want a Martin convention*pouts*...perhaps I could ask amanda that too...if martin will have an convention soon?
              If it was Martin, I wood have driven there as soon as I heard about it this morning

*fans self* So what do we think?? ^^^^^^

Comment

Yes Jann, that sounds like a good question to ask Amanda

*sits down and tries to stop hyperventilating*

Comment

Stars? Yes, yes, I'm seeing stars..............

Um, do we believe this??????

If it was Martin, I wood have driven there as soon as I heard about it this morning

*fans self* So what do we think?? ^^^^^^

Woohood!!! If its true, he is a Capricorn like me
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins View Post
                    Woohood!!! If its true, he is a Capricorn like me
                    Yes, but is it true? It was rather a rude answer I thought, and there's no way to check........ or maybe I'm skeptical because we've been searching for so long with no success, and this answer came back in seconds

Comment

Yes, but is it true? It was rather a rude answer I thought, and there's no way to check........ or maybe I'm skeptical because we've been searching for so long with no success, and this answer came back in seconds
                      Yeah, somehow I don't think it is true... very sceptical
                      sigpic
                      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I just checked back and I see why the answer was so abrupt........... I must have overclicked, because I asked the question three times

And I thought 'skeptical' didn't look right

Well if it is the 1st January, we've got almost a year to try to verify it

Damnation! Somebody finally comes up with a date and we don't believe it!!!!!!

Comment

The things you find when searching the internet

Shrewsbury Town Crier, Martin Wood greets guests at Queen Victoria's birthday party.
                          Looking good for his age

Maybe this is why we can't find the date, he's a time-traveller *sigh* *goes back to searching*

Comment

WooHood!!!!!
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

Well I see everyone else is having a really interesting Sunday

I've had to slightly rewrite the tut that HP gave me, because everytime I came to the phrase "We now have a very smooth glowing Martin, which we don't necessarily want", I lost track of what I was meant to be doing

Comment

hrhrhr I must admit that this pic is soo cute Jumble!!! (I also can't believe this is the Martin bday)

And me, I was making textures for icons, I ended with this
                                sigpic
                                sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Working...
                                X