Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    I don't know what you can possibly mean

I'd be happy if he just dreamt of WooHoos............... I'm sure he knows we don't really blame him, after all it can't really be his fault.......... I blame his parents *nods* That's it.
    First you blame Martin, then you blame his parents
    sigpic

Comment

Loooooook what Bekki made me *happy dance*

(((((Bekki)))))

Ooooooh. Yay Bekki!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
        Oh yes. They sit in front of their computers and wonder when my birthday is...and, in fact, they both were delighted to find it on the Art Thread the other day. They're having a party that day. RDA appreciates my thunky sigs and JM loves my spunk and imagination. ROFL!!

The voices in my head think I'm crazy, but I don't agree! LOL!

EDIT: And RCC sits there going, "I just don't know what the big deal is!" and Martin's like, "Hey, I prefer jumble! Maybe I should start a jumble appreciation thread! Do you think she knows how much I love her!?"
        I would soo love that to be true!
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Morning Woohoos
          Congrats on 8,000 posts Jumble! (pretty artwork from Bekki)
          sigpic
          sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
            I would soo love that to be true!
            Woodn't we all I'm sure it is true in some AU or AT........ where's that mirror gone...........

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
            Morning Woohoos
            Congrats on 8,000 posts Jumble! (pretty artwork from Bekki)
            Thanks Achaja Indeed it is

Comment

Darn! I really need to get my act together where cons are concerned I was on the Ronan/Jason thread and discovered that there is a con going on right now only about 100 miles away from me, with Jason, Joe F, Alexis Cruz (Skaara) and Colin Cunningham

D'oh! I'm sure one of them could have told me when Martin's birthday is

Edit: *waves to Babancat*

Comment

'Morning

Y'all heard that AT is going to do a Q&A on Joe's blog...perhaps you can ask her some Martin related questions...she spends a lot of time with him...perhaps she knows some...answers*cough* the birthday*cough*
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                  'Morning

Y'all heard that AT is going to do a Q&A on Joe's blog...perhaps you can ask her some Martin related questions...she spends a lot of time with him...perhaps she knows some...answers*cough* the birthday*cough*
                  Yes, good idea Jann Go ask

Comment

Darn! I really need to get my act together where cons are concerned I was on the Ronan/Jason thread and discovered that there is a con going on right now only about 100 miles away from me, with Jason, Joe F, Alexis Cruz (Skaara) and Colin Cunningham

D'oh! I'm sure one of them could have told me when Martin's birthday is

Edit: *waves to Babancat*
                    There is?? If you're about 50 miles away from me, does that mean it's even closer to where I am or further away?
                    sigpic

Comment

It's in Bedford, so nearer to you here

Comment

It's in Bedford, so nearer to you
                        I clearly need to get my act together about cons too
                        sigpic

Comment

Congrats on 8000 posts Jumble

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                            I clearly need to get my act together about cons too
                            We could have gone together

Thanks Jasmina

Comment

*sighs* I wish there were more cons over here - I'd love to meet the Stargate crew...and cast

There's talk of a Farscape convention in Sydney in June - ON MY BIRTHDAY! I'm so excited! I think I might just have a fangirl/thunk heart attack at seeing BB and CB!!!!!! (if it's actually on...) You know, I might just fangirl Claudia Black more than Amanda Tapping! And that's a LOT!

*sigh* Maybe Martin will do an event like Amanda does...MW1 instead of AT4...hmmm....
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                                *sighs* I wish there were more cons over here - I'd love to meet the Stargate crew...and cast

There's talk of a Farscape convention in Sydney in June - ON MY BIRTHDAY! I'm so excited! I think I might just have a fangirl/thunk heart attack at seeing BB and CB!!!!!! (if it's actually on...) You know, I might just fangirl Claudia Black more than Amanda Tapping! And that's a LOT!

*sigh* Maybe Martin will do an event like Amanda does...MW1 instead of AT4...hmmm....
                                (((((Bekki))))) I sooo hope you get to go

There is a Sanctuary con near Heathrow in October, but no mention of Martin being there.......... yet

Comment

Working...
                                X