• Time
  • Show
Clear All

((((((((Jumble))))))))
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
      OK so I was listening to The Cat Empire album in my car on the way back from my parents' just now, haven't listened to it for a good while, and I heard these lyrics, which strangely enough made me think of the S.H.I.P./Woohoos

Spoiler:
      And dirty hands
      I like them see
      They make the music that we play
      Sound oh so sweet
      And my mother always made me eat broccoli
      And now look at me
      I'm as strong as can be
      So put some spice in my sauce
      Honey in my tea
      An ace up my sleeve
      And a slinky plan B
      And most importantly
      My mad family
      They named me lucky
      And for that I'll sing about
      Days like these

(The Cat Empire - Days Like These)

Nope... I don't see why it wood suit us...

Hehe, I like that.

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Hey Nad *waves*

Gutter posts? I didn't do any today......... did I?

Yes, I might actually be able to go back to my childmending next week...... if I decide to ignore my doctor

OT (icky) feel free to skip
      Spoiler:
      He wants me to have five more surgeries, to get rid of the awful scars from the ops I had after the accident I've pretty much decided not to. It wood mean a lot more pain and another couple of months off work I don't think I could stand it, I'm already going stir crazy, which probaby explains my total obsession with all things Martin The downside is.... waaaaay too personal to explain on here
      Pshaw! Your posts have ''gutter'' written all over without being guttery.

OT:
      Spoiler:
      Well... You're right ignoring the doc if it makes you feel not good.
      See, I know my way around the scar issue. When I was little, we had a christmas tree fire. Being the little one I was, I tried to blow it out , resulting in some nasty third degree burns on my head and hands. It's a long story, but it resulted in me growing up with some visible scars. The doctors always encouraged me to go for some reconstruction, but I didn't think it wood be worth the pain and recovery eighter. Ok, I'm lucky to have the opportunity to somewhat cover it up, but still... I wear my scars with pride.
      I can't say it's quite the same as your situation, but you know, you're responsible for your own choices. Not some doc

*blinks* I have no clue whether that just made sense, but that was my personal life OT
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

(((((Nad))))) (((((Josiane)))))

My posts are guttery without being guttery? *iz confused* Are you saying every pic of Martin is guttery? In that case, I blame Martin

Comment

This is your fault Sarai

I was listening to The Thorns - 'No Blue Sky' when I posted the Abyss pic earlier, and, well *sigh* my muse took over again

I did change the lyrics a little
          Me likey

Hey Nad *waves*

Gutter posts? I didn't do any today......... did I?

Yes, I might actually be able to go back to my childmending next week...... if I decide to ignore my doctor

OT (icky) feel free to skip
          Spoiler:
          He wants me to have five more surgeries, to get rid of the awful scars from the ops I had after the accident I've pretty much decided not to. It wood mean a lot more pain and another couple of months off work I don't think I could stand it, I'm already going stir crazy, which probaby explains my total obsession with all things Martin The downside is.... waaaaay too personal to explain on here

((((Jumble)))

OT
          Spoiler:
          You should do what you prefer to do...if it helps anything...I have fitiligo, it's a skin disease that creates "white spots" on your body(in other words I have places with no color in my skin)...I have my biggest spot on my forehead(well no spot more like a big place with no color) the rest of my body is fairly brown so you can really see it. I could have surgery for that as well, but I prefer not to! First because I think it's scary...I can also mostly cover it up...only the dying(sp?) of the hair is getting annoying(I have white hair on that place as well) but it's not worth all the pain...even though in the summer I can't go tanning without worrying if I burn myself again(did it once, hurt like hell(burned through my skin...is also dangerous )

Ermm but what I mean to say is, you should do what you think is best and what makes you happy. if you can live with the scars, don't do it....if you think you get problems with itin the future do the surgery, better now while you're already home than in a few years/months that you have to take time off again...
          sigpic

Comment

Yeah, see that's my dilemma
            Spoiler:
            Nad and Jann, you make me feel guilty now because you're both so young, and at my age I feel I shouldn't care about my appearance But it's not that easy. I don't feel or behave my age, and I'm not sure that I'm ready to close the book on personal relationships just yet Is that vanity? I don't know. I just hate either alternative atm, and it's making me depressed I keep waiting for the answer to drop in my lap, but it hasn't yet

Aaaaaaaand on topic

The threads are all very quiet today, what's going on?

Comment

Jeez, what a problemetic WooHoos we are!
              We're so cool

(((((Nad))))) (((((Josiane)))))

My posts are guttery without being guttery? *iz confused* Are you saying every pic of Martin is guttery? In that case, I blame Martin
              No, I mean that we all know you're intentions and mood when you post, young lady!
              But yes, it's all Martin's fault.

Has anyone seen Amanda's part in the movie rent-a-kid?
              She has this scene in which everyone keeps telling a kid that ''it's all your fault'' (Quite creepy, but that aside ).
              I wonder if Martin ever dreams of WooHoos blaming him for being hot 'n' awesome...

...Yes, that comment was very random
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                Pshaw! Your posts have ''gutter'' written all over without being guttery. : P
                The same like yours.

OT:
                Spoiler:
                Well... You're right ignoring the doc if it makes you feel not good. : o
                See, I know my way around the scar issue. When I was little, we had a christmas tree fire. Being the little one I was, I tried to blow it out , resulting in some nasty third degree burns on my head and hands. It's a long story, but it resulted in me growing up with some visible scars. The doctors always encouraged me to go for some reconstruction, but I didn't think it wood be worth the pain and recovery eighter. Ok, I'm lucky to have the opportunity to somewhat cover it up, but still... I wear my scars with pride.
                I can't say it's quite the same as your situation, but you know, you're responsible for your own choices. Not some doc : D

*blinks* I have no clue whether that just made sense, but that was my personal life OT ; )
                ((((Nad))))

Spoiler:
                Nad and Jann, you make me feel guilty now because you're both so young, and at my age I feel I shouldn't care about my appearance But it's not that easy. I don't feel or behave my age, and I'm not sure that I'm ready to close the book on personal relationships just yet Is that vanity? I don't know. I just hate either alternative atm, and it's making me depressed I keep waiting for the answer to drop in my lap, but it hasn't yet

Aaaaaaaand on topic

*more hugs* Think about it and do what you think is best I think...

*drools at Martin*

And Nad was that movie on tonight? If so I'm gonna kill myself, coz then it was again on at a moment I had to work ...and I can't find it anywhere...I wanna see AT movies!

We're so cool

No, I mean that we all know you're intentions and mood when you post, young lady!

She has this scene in which everyone keeps telling a kid that ''it's all your fault'' (Quite creepy, but that aside ).
                I wonder if Martin ever dreams of WooHoos blaming him for being hot 'n' awesome...

sigpic

Comment

We're so cool

I don't know what you can possibly mean

I'd be happy if he just dreamt of WooHoos............... I'm sure he knows we don't really blame him, after all it can't really be his fault.......... I blame his parents *nods* That's it.

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                    The same like yours.
                    Exactly

*more hugs* Think about it and do what you think is best I think...
                    *sigh* That's what I've been doing for the last two weeks, and I'm tired of going round in circles I hate myself for being so indecisive, it's sooooo not like me

Comment

Spoiler:

Aaaaaaaand on topic
                      OT:
                      Spoiler:
                      Don't feel guilty! It's a normal reaction. For me, it was ''easy-ish'' because I grew up with it and it shaped me to who I am today. And you definately don't have to close that book, eighter way. One has to live.
                      I do get where you're coming from, though. Unfortunately, there's nothing any of us can say or do to take away that lousy feeling. It does make people feel bad, uncertain and less pretty, but then there's the moments when it suddenly hits you that you're quite awesome for not letting things keep you down and you feel strong and goshdarned cool
                      And most people really do see beyond it.

Ugh. I'm so serious. I didn't know I had that in me

I blame the quiet evening.

...And Martin.

(Gosh, is there some cool party going on somewhere and did the WooHoo invitations get lost? )

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post

And Nad was that movie on tonight? If so I'm gonna kill myself, coz then it was again on at a moment I had to work ...and I can't find it anywhere...I wanna see AT movies!
                        *floates past the gutter accusation*

And no, don't worry! It wasn't. I just got reminded of that scene.
                        I'll warn you when it does come on

I'd be happy if he just dreamt of WooHoos............... I'm sure he knows we don't really blame him, after all it can't really be his fault.......... I blame his parents *nods* That's it.
                        *walkes past the ''I'm innocent routine''*

Yes. He must dream a little dream of me us... *sigh*

And yes! Let's blame them!
                        (I'm like the little side kick that always repeats the leaders words )

sigpic

Comment

OT:
                          Spoiler:
                          Don't feel guilty! It's a normal reaction. For me, it was ''easy-ish'' because I grew up with it and it shaped me to who I am today. And you definately don't have to close that book, eighter way. One has to live.
                          I do get where you're coming from, though. Unfortunately, there's nothing any of us can say or do to take away that lousy feeling. It does make people feel bad, uncertain and less pretty, but then there's the moments when it suddenly hits you that you're quite awesome for not letting things keep you down and you feel strong and goshdarned cool
                          And most people really do see beyond it.

Ugh. I'm so serious. I didn't know I had that in me
                          Ah, I wish I could get to that bolded bit. I've spent most of my life doing just that, but somehow it's just not working for me..... yet And you are helping, thanks

I blame the quiet evening.

...And Martin.

(Gosh, is there some cool party going on somewhere and did the WooHoo invitations get lost? )
                          But who in their right mind wood throw a party and not invite the coolest bunch on GW?

I feel the need of some Martinspam

aaaaaaaand the Ultimate Thunk Pic

Well, now I feel better

Comment

Ah, I wish I could get to that bolded bit. I've spent most of my life doing just that, but somehow it's just not working for me..... yet And you are helping, thanks

But who in their right mind wood throw a party and not invite the coolest bunch on GW?

I feel the need of some Martinspam

<snipped Martin. Sorry Martin!>

Well, now I feel better
                            You'll get there.

And yeah, we ARE the Party, FCOL!
                            We have Martin and Martini's and Martin Spam!

Hey... I finally see the pattern...

sigpic

Comment

And I missed out the pic..

and the new the pic.... well if I'm gonna be accused of making every post guttery........

Comment

Noooooooooowwwwwww! Stop! I need to be able to sleep... I just...
                                *looks up*

...Oh my...

*looks up*

Sorry Martin

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X