No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, I think one or two. Morning Woohoos.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Shorts pics? Hmmm. I think I have one or two.
      <snip>
      Wood Morning WooHoos
      Thankyou!!

Nice to see you only have a small collection

Comment

Eww... Martin in Shorts...

(Just thought I'd try something new today )

I sometimes think Nad is the worst among us, she just diguises it cunningly
        No, unfortunately, I really am that... unhandy
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by humanityspotential View Post
          Thankyou!!

Nice to see you only have a small collection
          GW woodn't let me put up my whole collection Let me know if you need any more

Nad

Comment

Oh good grief

More grandsons OT (sorry)

Spoiler:
            Today the boys are going to Thorpe Park. It's been planned for weeks.

When Oren

Spoiler:

got up this morning he said he didn't want to go, he wanted to go to Nanny's house Turns out he wanted to see 'Martin's Elephant' again

Seems I've managed to corrupt all of them

Comment

WoooHoood! Seems like they're all equally awesome.
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Of course they are (but I might be a bit biased ) The thing was, his mum had no idea what he meant, so she had to ring me for the explanation I told him he could watch it again at the weekend. Seems to have worked

Comment

Oh good grief

Spoiler:

When Oren

Spoiler:

got up this morning he said he didn't want to go, he wanted to go to Nanny's house Turns out he wanted to see 'Martin's Elephant' again

Go grandma, another Martin convert or is that elephant convert. What a cutie
                  sigpic

Comment

It's the elephant that he likes, and I didn't exactly tell him it was 'Martin's elephant'. He wanted to know how Lumpy could fly, so I think I said something like 'Well Martin's directing him, and he's magic' So to a 3 year old that probably equates to 'Martin's Elephant'

Comment

*Looks around* Where is everyone today? Off having a real life, unlike me?
                      sigpic

Comment

GW woodn't let me put up my whole collection Let me know if you need any more

Nad
                        ROFL...if GW would allow you to put up your whole collection my internet wood crash!

Oh good grief

Spoiler:

When Oren

Spoiler:
                        http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg122/jumble65/Family/DSC03539.jpg

Smart boy...and good grandmother For corrupting letting them see the light Or in this case, The Martin!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                          Not me, I've been buried in PS most of the day

Edit: Jann I think GW wood crash so badly it might never recover

Yes, I'm doing my best to bring them up 'right'

Comment

Yup. *nods*

Yes, I'm doing my best to bring them up 'right'
                            *blinks*
                            ...With 'right' you mean...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                              Yup. *nods*

*blinks*
                              ...With 'right' you mean...
                              ....to appreciate the skills and products of one awesome Director............ What did you think I meant?

Comment

What's this RL you are talking about? It sounds...unfamiliar

*goes back to staring at Martin that directs S/J *
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X