No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a lovely and smart boys! little angels! (btw - if only Martin could read this)

Thanks girls! Now my mood is good, so I'm happy the exams are over
    sigpic
    sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
      What a lovely and smart boys! little angels! (btw - if only Martin could read this)

Thanks girls! Now my mood is good, so I'm happy the exams are over
      I think 'angels' is going a bit far But I love them to bits of course

.....Martin could read this, that's what scares me I just hope he'd take it in the fun sense that it's meant

Comment

Totally OT post, but I thought you might like to see those 'angels'

Spoiler:

Lee (I'm not scared, honest!)

Joel (he's the one on the left )

Comment

Those pics are so cute, jumble!
          Though, I mean. They look very cool.

EDIT: Mom loves the pics too
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

ROFLMAO on the grandkids and what they did during dinner

Originally posted by jumble View Post
            Totally OT post, but I thought you might like to see those 'angels'

Spoiler:
            http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg122/jumble65/Family/Leewithfalcon.jpg
            Lee (I'm not scared, honest!)

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...lwithbears.jpg
            Joel (he's the one on the left )
            Cute boys......and you sure it's the one on the left? I mean they all look a like Just kidding.
            sigpic

Comment

Thanks Yeah, they're a couple of cool dudes

What are you suggesting Jann?? My grandson looks like a cuddly teddy?

Comment

Whoa! Fantastic pictures Boys looks like from good movies! They should be an actors! Really. *nod nod*

Just wait until Martin will see them!
                sigpic
                sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Yeah, perhaps he'll see how cute they are and maybe think their Nan might be worth a look? Hey, no harm in hoping

Actually, to be fair, they look very much like their mum, who looks a lot like me

Comment

Thanks Yeah, they're a couple of cool dudes

What are you suggesting Jann?? My grandson looks like a cuddly teddy?
                    Oh yeah But they are a bit too young for me though...I prefer...other teddy's. *goes back to doing Brad* I mean hugging then of course
                    sigpic

Comment

Of course

Actually, you should see the youngest, he's absolutely gorgeous

Comment

Oh for sure Jumble!

busy Martin (from carterslab.de)
                        sigpic
                        sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Where have all the WooHoos gone

Well I've been banished to the old desktop in the spare room

I've been helping Joel with a school project about our town. There's a place called 'The Maltings', but everytime I typed it, it came out as 'The Martlings' I was using my 'second' laptop and kept blaming the size of the keyboard for all the typos.......... until Joel commented "There's nothing wrong with the keyboard Nan, it's just your obsession with Martin that makes you mistype all the words that begin with 'Ma'

Kids!
                          WooHooooood! Congrats Achaja A pass is a pass *hugs*

Well the boys have gone home, not before time either They really do know me too well

Latest little gem from Lee's mouth? I was serving dinner, Lee wanted more sausages and I said there weren't any, so Joel said he wood give him one of his. I said no, he's just being greedy. Lee whispered to Joel "Wait till she's not looking, then just slip it to me!" So I said "Tough luck, now I've heard you say that I'll be watching all the time!" So Lee said to Joel "It's ok, at some point she'll look up and see Martin and then she'll be staring at him for ages, then you can give me your sausage!" Sadly, he was right
                          From the mouths of babes...

And fab photos, I think your grandsons are very cool

Congrats on the 69 post Kliggs!

And as for luvnjack... well, let's just say it was a good job I wasn't drinking anything when I saw your latest Joebook
                          sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

They are aren't they? Next to Martin, they're my greatest obsession......... in case you haven't noticed

Comment

Woohoos I need some help! I'm making an icon with Martin and Amanda's funny pic and don't know what should I write what could be funny or just fitting the pic...for the moment it looks that-->
                              any ideas?? maybe without this heart?
                              sigpic
                              sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Achaja it looks great to me as it is

Comment

Working...
                                X