The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    It rather depends on how he found out about the 'bashing'. As to knowing about your devotion to him, I think he knows more than he lets on

Oh, if only he had the time to do that.......... on the other hand, maybe not. He'd just get flooded with questions about his birthday and whether he still has The Shirt and wood he like to send it to me
    Hm, jumble...which shirt wood that be? Wood you please post a pic so I may see?
    sigpic

Comment

You haven't seen The Shirt??

It's the ripples across his back........... *sigh*
      Last edited by Jumble; 17 February 2009, 07:11 AM.

Comment

*hugs Sarai* Oh, she's gone

Taking care of him, eh?
        I have no idea what you're suggesting...

Anyway, he's popped out to see some friends for a couple of hours so I'm free to play!

*Ignores BIG pile of work*
        *opens gimp!*

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        Something easier on the eyes:

EDIT: *Hugs Sarai*
        *Huggles*

Nad, that's just so...*sigh*

Originally posted by starlover View Post
        Oh and a bit OT of school, except for that stupid economics exam I passed all others I just got the grade of the last subject back(only took them a month or so )
        Well Done Jann! *hugs Jann*

You haven't seen The Shirt??

<snip>[/center]

It's the ripples across his back........... *sigh*

Thank you Jumble, for bringing the Shirt into our lives.

Comment

Hey Sarai *hugs* Glad you've finally got a little time to yourself

And you're welcome

Did you see the vid on the GW homepage? It's not new, but it starts off with a certain ruggedly handsome stuntman...........

Comment

Hey Sarai *hugs* Glad you've finally got a little time to yourself

And you're welcome

Did you see the vid on the GW homepage? It's not new, but it starts off with a certain ruggedly handsome stuntman...........
            NO! *dashes out...again*

Comment

*splashes in*

Have I ever said how much I love this thread? Guaranteed to put a big smile on my face

Wood Morning WooHoos

Thanks for the pressies RiG

Hey Kliggs *waves* Nice to know I've not totally lost it with The Shirt

Edit: I hadn't realised, 300 pages = 6000 posts

and nearly a third of them are mine

How on earth am I fifth in that list? I thought I was remarkably quiet in here

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
              Hello, Woohoos. Everyone have a good weekend?

Someone has been (apparently) bashing my beloved JM on their LJ page. Rude! This got me to thinking...if he knows about someone bashing him, he must absolutely know of my *cough* deep respect for him. How mortifying!

Er...Wow, that Martin Wood! What a great director! He should start a blog!
              Oh yeah, that would be Woohooderific!

And perhaps you should cancel out the LJ bashing with some LJ admiring??

Oh and I'm determined not to miss my 69 post this time... only a couple more to go...
              sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Glad we make you smile Josiane

So, did you put 'WooHooderific' in the Shiptionary?

Comment

Glad we make you smile Josiane

So, did you put 'WooHooderific' in the Shiptionary?
                  Oooh I don't think I have I will have to add it
                  sigpic

Comment

And (sorry for the double post, but I feel it's justified...) woohoood! It's my 69 post! I noticed it!!!
                    *happy dances*
                    sigpic

Comment

WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                        *splashes in*

Have I ever said how much I love this thread? Guaranteed to put a big smile on my face
                        This is because we are 99% of the time being happy in here. Yay.

And (sorry for the double post, but I feel it's justified...) woohoood! It's my 69 post! I noticed it!!!
                        *happy dances*
                        WOOHOOD!!!!

LJ where did you hear about the LJ bashing of JM? I didn't read that anywhere...*is curious*
                        sigpic

Comment

*happy dances*

Congrats on the Big '69!!!
                          (And on not forgetting )

I burnt myself again I poured hot soup over my hand. I'm not helping Mom again
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

WOOHOOD!!!!

LJ where did you hear about the LJ bashing of JM? I didn't read that anywhere...*is curious*
                            On his blog...

I will make a concerted effort to get around to answering your questions. Unless, of course, you’ve been trashing me on your live journal page - in which case, I won’t be making much of an effort at all.
                            EDIT: So, since I've been fangurling him wildly on my LJ page, does that mean he'd make an extra effort to answer my questions?
                            sigpic

Comment

WOOHOOD!!!!

IIRC, Joe mentioned it on his blog

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                                EDIT: So, since I've been fangurling him wildly on my LJ page, does that mean he'd make an extra effort to answer my questions?
                                Nope. He probably prints your questions so he can cuddle and stare at your words. Just to forget to answer afterwards.
                                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Working...
                                X