• Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      Congrats on 300, WooHoos!

*headdesk*
      Martin... I do not know these women. I swear.
      Scuse me??? Isn't that what Directors do? Position their actors and tell them how to act? Where to be? And where to put the emphasis???

Really Nad, your mind gets gutterier by the minute

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        Scuse me??? Isn't that what Directors do? Position their actors and tell them how to act? Where to be? And where to put the emphasis???

Really Nad, your mind gets gutterier by the minute
        Oooooh, nononono...No, don't even go there, I know intent when I see it, you... you... dirty woman!
        When there's Martin there's gutter.
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

This is true But at least I tried to disguise it, whereas people who talk about 'leather straps' are just being really obvious

Comment

Let's not dwell on past actions... Or as we say in Dutch: Let's not drag old cows out of the water...
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Pshaw! In that case, I'm a little angel and it's not my fault I get dragged down to the gutter, because

See, I always said it was his fault

Comment

Yes. It really is Martin's fault.

sigpic

Comment

Whoa! That made my eyes go funny......... but then, he usually does

Yes, it is his fault! Do you know how much ribbing I just took because I made a Challenge sig with no Martin in it? The gave me wine to ease the pain, did a double-take to make sure it really was me

But I take it all stoically, strengthened by my love of The Martin

Comment

Dashing in to say a very quick hello! Can't stay and play tonight, a friend from Manchester has come up to spend a couple of days out of the blue so I'll be taking care of him, lol! Hope you're all well, will hopefully get time to play tomorrow!

*huggles all*

*Dashes out*

Comment

*hugs Sarai* Oh, she's gone

Taking care of him, eh?

Comment

Something easier on the eyes:

EDIT: *Hugs Sarai*

sigpic

Comment

Ooooooooooooooh yessssssssss *sigh*

Comment

Are that all little Martins within one big Martin?

Sweet.

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                            Dashing in to say a very quick hello! Can't stay and play tonight, a friend from Manchester has come up to spend a couple of days out of the blue so I'll be taking care of him, lol! Hope you're all well, will hopefully get time to play tomorrow!

*huggles all*

*Dashes out*
                            *hugs Sarai*

*sees she is already out before I could hug her*

Something easier on the eyes:

EDIT: *Hugs Sarai*
                            *drools*

What was I Thinking again?

Oh and a bit OT of school, except for that stupid economics exam I passed all others I just got the grade of the last subject back(only took them a month or so )
                            sigpic

Comment

Well done Jann

Comment

WooHood Jann!

And WoodNight, WooHoos!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X