The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    *bounces back in* Ooooooh yes! I can't wait *bouncy bouncy* Martin Martin he's our man.......... Can you believe we have to wait till October for the dvds?????? Nope, I refuse to shed a tear today............ I will be patient, and weep tomorrow instead
    I hope it's early, early October.

...It wood make an awesome birthday present
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
      Yeah, this lovely day comes to the end...but there'll be other, equaly good ones
      Woodnight Woohoos

Lets meet tomorrow, when everybody had dream about Martin
      I dream about him all the time, unfortunately mostly while I'm awake

Woodnight Achaja *hugs*

Comment

Nad!! I darned near cracked my jaw with it dropping so far! "Dirty-minded"???

Well you might be...........I just gutter-thunk The Man like any hot-blooded woman wood

Psaw, I was talking about all of you...
        Hm, my posts get modded for being too fluffy

Ok, maybe I do go wild when I see the Shorts or Cold Martin, but who woodn't?
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          I hope it's early, early October.

...It wood make an awesome birthday present
          As far as I can find out, it's 3rd October

Comment

Psaw, I was talking about all of you...
            Hm, my posts get modded for being too fluffy
            And mine get deleted for simply saying 'wet'

Ok, maybe I do go wild when I see the Shorts or Cold Martin, but who woodn't?
            Exactly, so just admit it's you that gutters up the thread, and we can all go to sleep feeling exonerated

My oh my! BIG LONG word for someone sooooooooooo inebriated and Martined-up

EDit: Sooooooooo, shorts and cold Martin wood have.........what effect?

Comment

As far as I can find out, it's 3rd October
              If it wasn't so late, I'd run to my mommy and point it out to her while jumping up and down

Exactly, so just admit it's you that gutters up the thread, and we can all go to sleep feeling exonerated

My oh my! BIG LONG word for someone sooooooooooo inebriated and Martined-up
              *nods* We're victims!

And eh... no!

WoodNight for real now!

sigpic

Comment

So for instance I can't say "looking at pictures of Martin has made me all wet?"
                Of course that's because I accidently spilled wine doown my top while I was scrolling down the page.

What? Perfectly innocent.

Almost guaranteed to get modded

Thank you all Woohooders for your insights. This was exactly what I wanted.
                To clarify the picture thing what I am looking for is... OK example; to define fluff I have used a 200 wedding picture, to define gutter I have used the bit in Broca Divide where Sam slips Jack the tongue, and to define angst...well it has to be the forsceshield scene.
                I think, to define a S.H.I.Per either the bus or something from 1969 is appropriate. I'm a bit stuck for Martin but I am guessing him directing (doing what he does soe wonderfully well) would work. So Thanks Nad, those pics might be just what I need.

Oh and I have only just realised he has green eyes just like my hubby. *sigh* I love my hubby's eyes.

Rightio, back to the Jacob's Creek... heh heh *thinks about double entendres...* *is already likely to get modded for this post so in for a penny...*

Jacob's Creek. *splash splash*
                sigpic

Comment

Yoohoo Woohoos!
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

*hurtles in, squeeeeeeeeeing loudly*

WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!

Sorry, I just had to let that out

So last week I was bemoaning the fact that 'The Impossible Elephant' dvd had no special features, and therefore no Martin

So this afternoon I settled down to watch the film (in the bedroom, 'cos then it counts as 'resting' ) Lovely film, hilariously funny, heartbreakingly sad, even decidedly gross at one point (worms, yuck!)

And theeeeeeeeeen............ good job I was lying down, because I nearly had heart failure and definitely wood have fallen on the floor because ..........

.........and after I'd replayed it ten times to make sure it really was him, the very next scene was........

*fans self vigorously* This film should have had a serious health hazard warning I mean, springing one cameo on an unsuspecting WooHoo is dangerous enough, but two?????

And seriously, what's with the tie?????????
                    Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!! Leave the tie alone!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

If it wasn't so late, I'd run to my mommy and point it out to her while jumping up and down

*nods* We're victims!

And eh... no!

WoodNight for real now!
                      Just in time for your birthday

WoodNight (((((Nad)))))

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                      So for instance I can't say "looking at pictures of Martin has made me all wet?"
                      Of course that's because I accidently spilled wine doown my top while I was scrolling down the page.

What? Perfectly innocent.

Almost guaranteed to get modded
                      Well apparently you'd have to clarify it and actually mention the wine

Thank you all Woohooders for your insights. This was exactly what I wanted.
                      To clarify the picture thing what I am looking for is... OK example; to define fluff I have used a 200 wedding picture, to define gutter I have used the bit in Broca Divide where Sam slips Jack the tongue, and to define angst...well it has to be the forsceshield scene.
                      I think, to define a S.H.I.Per either the bus or something from 1969 is appropriate.
                      There are some S/J and bus pics here
                      I'm a bit stuck for Martin but I am guessing him directing (doing what he does soe wonderfully well) would work. So Thanks Nad, those pics might be just what I need.
                      Hmmmmm. You want a pic to define Martin.......... that's a really big ask, but here's a couple that might work

Oh and I have only just realised he has green eyes just like my hubby. *sigh* I love my hubby's eyes.

Rightio, back to the Jacob's Creek... heh heh *thinks about double entendres...* *is already likely to get modded for this post so in for a penny...*

Jacob's Creek. *splash splash*
                      Oh, yes! He does have the most incredible green eyes..........

*sigh*

Edit: *waves to Kliggs and RiG*
                      Last edited by Jumble; 14 February 2009, 03:40 PM.

Comment

EDIT: Am I the only one thinking ''Boy, that avatar looks big!'' everytime?
                        Nope...you're not.

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                        Don't mind me for jumping in when I am really more of a serial lurker here but I have a favour to ask. More of a favourette really since I am hoping it will take little effort to come up with the readies, so to speak. I wood ask in the... ah, see, I am getting the lingo even though it technically offends every fibre in my spelling/gramma/punctuation geek body to deliberately and conciously abuse my lovely, beautiful, wonderful language this way... uh, where was I?
                        Ahem, I wood ask in the art thread but for the fact it's a specifically 50% Woohood related and 50% Shippy Hippy Insanity Party related.

I'm making a little quiz thing - what kind of shipper are you. Something for fun and and leivity. I have to include as many subcultures of S/J ship as I can and, since the S.H.I.P and Woohooders are such massively important subcultures, I need to include them. So, firstly I have a couple of questions and I apologise if they seem obvious but, for the sake of being thorough and impartial (and since I am usually neither) I need to be sure I canvas opinions wherever possible:
                        Okay

What would you say are the key attirbutes of a Woohooder?
                        The shorts, happiness, thunking, relaxed...love.

What would you say are the key attributes of a Shippy Hippy Insanity Party member?
                        Broccoli? Just having fun...relaxed, flowers, happiness, fun, gutter, thunk, friendly.

What are the defining Wooohooder episodes (shippy and non shippy)?
                        1969...D&C, Small Victories, Threads, Moebius, etc...

What are the defining Shippy Hippy epi... forget that, I think I have that one covered.

I would also like to use a picture that defines both aspects of S/J shipdom? Does anyone have anything I can snurch (credit will be given where appropriate) or can point me in the dirction of a snurcahble picture?

I will, of course, include credit for anyone who helps me with my project.

Feel free to tell me to bog off.

P.S. feeling much better now the hangover from hell has finally worn off. That Jumble. She is a Baaad influence on me!
                        Sorry...too lazy for a pic......too late...it's 2 am inhere...

And Granny a bad influence...really....*shorts*
                        sigpic

Comment

It's the previlege that comes with age Besides, being a bad influence is fun I want all you kids to have a fun and 'interesting' life like I've had

Comment

*suddenly can't WAIT till October!*

*drowns in a sea of thunk-drool*

Edit: Hi Eileen!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                              *suddenly can't WAIT till October!*

*drowns in a sea of thunk-drool*

Edit: Hi Eileen!
                              *huggles Bekki* Where've you been???

October.........it's soooo long away I want Martin now *sulks*
                              Ok, so it's *counts* eight whole months away *takes deep breath* one day at a time........ darn it! That's still a damn long time

*considers putting herself in statis until October* *iz scared she might miss something that way * D'oh!!!

Comment

Ok - lets think of all the things we could do by October...

1. Have a premature birth (hmm, let's just save that one as a last resort, shall we...?)

2. Make a stamp collection

3. Rewatch SG1

4. Rewatch SG1 AND Farscape *drools over John Chriton...and Aeryn Sun

5. Knit a winter jacket and wear it through winter

6. find a stargate and travel to distant planets

7. Save up your petty cash and buy a plane ticket to Vancouver to stalk Martin...

Anyone care to continue?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X