• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Comment

Ok, I'm done
          Last edited by Jumble; 14 February 2009, 04:17 AM.

Comment

*staggers back in awe*
            Wow, awesome job there Jumble!!! Think you've pretty much summed it up
            Darn it, why do I never seem to have any green to give you?
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Absolutely amazing work Jumble.

I wish I had some green to give you.
              sigpic

Comment

Thanks Josiane

That sure helped me get through the night with a smile on my face

Thanks Jasmina *does happy dance* Martin Wood, the cure for all ills *sigh*

Comment

*runs in with special pralines with Martin written on top* happy valentine's day Wooho-family

wow Achaja, you really developed your icon style! I love them, especialle the 3rd one

Jumble, you caused a Martin-overkill over here *thud* great ones, what's the background? looks like cracks or lightenings to me.. or both?

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
                    *runs in with special pralines with Martin written on top* happy valentine's day Wooho-family

wow Achaja, you really developed your icon style! I love them, especialle the 3rd one

Jumble, you caused a Martin-overkill over here *thud* great ones, what's the background? looks like cracks or lightenings to me.. or both?
                    It is both I combined a couple of textures, one of purple lightning and one of flaked and cracked wood

Darn! Woodn't you have thought I could have got at least one of those Martin Valentine pics on my '69 post?

Comment

ROFLMAO Love it Jumble Awesome

And Happy Valentines day everyone

Forgot to say that earlier!

Btw...ignoring negative stuff is good...wish I could do that *glares towards a certain direction*
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                        ROFLMAO Love it Jumble Awesome

And Happy Valentines day everyone

Forgot to say that earlier!

Btw...ignoring negative stuff is good...wish I could do that *glares towards a certain direction*
                        Thanks

............for a second there I thought that said 'director' No glaring at The Martin

*passes blinkers to Jann* Be patient, it'll blow over (((((Jann))))) and in the meantime just stay here and let's see if we can make it to 300 pages today

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                          Thanks

............for a second there I thought that said 'director' No glaring at The Martin

*passes blinkers to Jann* Be patient, it'll blow over (((((Jann))))) and in the meantime just stay here and let's see if we can make it to 300 pages today
                          He is a director you know Not that I mind...I love him...adore him... Sweet!

Gladly accepts it . It will, but for the time being I'm not very happy with it and I just stay in here Our happy guttery place! I can still be the gutter queen in here right? And I try to help with making the 300 pages...but I'm not really here atm...I'm in the local computershop..I hijacked the computer atm...
                          sigpic

Comment

Bravo Jumble!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                              He is a director you know Not that I mind...I love him...adore him... Sweet!

Gladly accepts it . It will, but for the time being I'm not very happy with it and I just stay in here Our happy guttery place! I can still be the gutter queen in here right? And I try to help with making the 300 pages...but I'm not really here atm...I'm in the local computershop..I hijacked the computer atm...
                              Ok, but just for today, because in here that's usually me

It never ceases to amaze me how you manage to get online wherever you go That's dedication

Comment

Thanks Kliggs And Happy Valentine's Day to you *hugs*

Comment

Working...
                                X