No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm feeling blue and need some shippy hippiness!
    ~Thanks to Achaja for my lovely birthday presents!!~

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      Ah, yeah, figured as much

...But really... Who is Randy?
      Randy Eidelmann, singer/songwriter, and obviously famous for 'other' qualities

Oh, you Brits are even posh when drunk... How awesome.
      See how wrong the image I have of Amsterdam tourists is?
      Ah, but you don't see how many times I have to backspace in order to make this edible Er, legible...... um readable? The thing of it is, with the British 'stiff upper lip', we tend to spill more wine than we manage to swallow, therefore the effect on our speech is minimal

..........and that's just because I've never been to Amsterdam, I only got as far as The Hague

Comment

<splashes in>

(((Jumble))))

*does a martin cheerleader dance*

As for the Netherlands...not much foreigners have ever been in my place...*pouts* but I met one girl on GW who has been in my tiny town...even stayed with people I know that was weird...lol!

<splashes out>
        sigpic

Comment

No, no sarcasm Jumble, honestly! I meant that it's most unlike you not to post any Martinpics at all all day So you must be feeling down

And on the stiff upper lip and drunk Brits thing... all I can say is, it really depends on the 'Brits' - are you talking about lairy chavs in the Mediterranean or posh Oxford student types drinking vast quantities of port?? Two very different reactions, trust me, I've seen both...

I think the ones in Amsterdam are yet another breed... but should I be worried that when I was in Amsterdam a few years ago some random Dutch guy stopped me and my sister in the street and announced proudly that he could tell we were British
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
            *GASP!*
            Where did you get that!?!

EDIT: Nevermind! Found it!
            Like it huh?

Glad you found it.

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            ((((jumble))))

Happy Anniversary, Jasmina!

Love the Icons, ladies!
            Thanx. (well, I only made one)

(((((((((LiliJ))))))))))
            sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
              No, no sarcasm Jumble, honestly! I meant that it's most unlike you not to post any Martinpics at all all day So you must be feeling down
              'Sarcasm' was the wrong word really Yes, I was feeling very down, but all the hugs and support I've received have helped enormously the wine probly helped a little bit as well GW has so many amazing people *hugs everyone*

Plus, I did see a programme earlier about the people who have suffered through the Australian fires. Kinda puts things in perspective

And on the stiff upper lip and drunk Brits thing... all I can say is, it really depends on the 'Brits' - are you talking about lairy chavs in the Mediterranean or posh Oxford student types drinking vast quantities of port?? Two very different reactions, trust me, I've seen both...
              ............ or middle-aged WooHoos who float off on a cloud after just two glasses of wine and a half ounce of broccoli.......................

I think the ones in Amsterdam are yet another breed... but should I be worried that when I was in Amsterdam a few years ago some random Dutch guy stopped me and my sister in the street and announced proudly that he could tell we were British
              Well, when I was in The Hague a loooooooooong time ago, I was told that I was immediately recognisable as being British because I was in a club wearing a, um, shall we say......'revealing' evening dress It was normal for a night out in Essex

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                (((((((((LiliJ))))))))))
                *hugs* Thanks
                ~Thanks to Achaja for my lovely birthday presents!!~

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                  'Sarcasm' was the wrong word really Yes, I was feeling very down, but all the hugs and support I've received have helped enormously the wine probly helped a little bit as well GW has so many amazing people *hugs everyone*

Plus, I did see a programme earlier about the people who have suffered through the Australian fires. Kinda puts things in perspective
                  Indeed. *joins in group hug*

............ or middle-aged WooHoos who float off on a cloud after just two glasses of wine and a half ounce of broccoli.......................
                  No comment

Well, when I was in The Hague a loooooooooong time ago, I was told that I was immediately recognisable as being British because I was in a club wearing a, um, shall we say......'revealing' evening dress It was normal for a night out in Essex
                  No comment to that either!
                  sigpic
                  Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Hehe.
                    I'm sooo going to insult someone...
                    But the ''Amsterdam Brit'' is known for walking the streets while shouting, talking and wearing football, just to dive into the first pub they come across to order beer. Really, those are the Brits the people in Amsterdam recognize

But really, Amsterdam has a huge variety of tourists, most of them just seem to be English, American or Japanese, for they're the most present. (Mind you, the Dutch are very recognizable too... We're always looking at prize tags, trying to find the best deals. )
                    And josiane, if it makes you feel better... The random Dutch guy probably lives in Amsterdam and grew up studying tourists

Eeeh... this relates to Martin for we wood never recognize Canadians.

EDIT: jumble, they let you near our government in The Hague?
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by LiliJ View Post
                      *hugs* Thanks
                      Y'welcome.

It seems everyone else ignored you. The nerve! (jumbe however is excused)

EDIT: Until now.
                      l
                      l
                      l
                      V
                      Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 13 February 2009, 02:17 PM.
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME.

Comment

Loooovely icons Luvnjack!!! Love them all!!! Glad you made these, with Martin

RiG
                        - your heart icon is cool as well and cute

Hugs Jumble, I drink wine today too I miss you, thank you for postig these pics love love love

Nad- what a wonderful poem! there is always Martin Wood! Woohood!

Hugs Lili

hugs all the Woohoos! Think of tomorrow! :I love Martin:

* Coopie for Nad
                        sigpic
                        sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
                          RiG- your heart icon is cool as well and cute
                          Thanx.

Tomorrow? You mean St. Martintine's Day?
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME.

Comment

Y'welcome.

It seems everyone else ignored you. The nerve!

EDIT: Until now.
                            l
                            l
                            l
                            V
                            *gasps* Lili! I didn't even see that post!
                            But yes, *hugs* and well... Points at the Feel Good Martin Poem
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
                              Awesome!

...Don't they look adorable together?

sigpic

Comment

Thanx.

Tomorrow? You mean St. Martintine's Day?
                                Tomorrow (ekhm today) is Valentine's day! I want to tell Martin that I love him VERY MUCH!!!

Nad - of course they do!!! Coopie's smile is very nice!
                                sigpic
                                sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Working...
                                X