No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From JM's blog tonight: (emphasis added my moi)

So, we’ve got our first three episodes on deck - Air #1, #2, and #3 - and veteran director (and cyrogenic-system cooled super magnet collector) Andy Mikita will be doing the honors. Brad is working on Fire and, from what I hear, is very happy with the way it’s coming along. It’s a great story and, as I’ve already said, right up Brad’s alley. Looking forward to reading the first draft. This episode will see a certain fan favorite retake the director’s chair. Marty G. sent in his revised version of Earth weeks ago, but we have yet to sit down and discuss. Carl, meanwhile, completed his rewrite on Water and awaits word on whether he’ll be doing another pass or handing it off. At 57 pages and given the type of episode it is, Rob feels he’s going to need to trim it down. Rob has had his hands full, dealing with prep issues, but, in the interim, has been spinning episode #7 in his head. This one promises to be a lot of WTF?! fun. Carl also submitted an outline for episode #8, received notes, and is poised to do a rewrite - just as soon as he finishes work on a certain movie script. Paul has landed the polish of episode #9 and I’m presently tinkering with the my completed first draft of episode #10. Episode #11 is still in its initial outline stage, but freelance script and episode #12 is shaping up to be a very interesting dilemma story.
    Could it be...?
    sigpic

Comment

Ooooh, it could be...

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
      jumbley was grumbley
      and now she's in bed
      so all this Joe thunk
      won't go to her head!
      He's taken over the thread,
      to my delight!
      When jumble wakes
      she'll have quite a fright!

LOL!
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Love the poems guys

They changed the size of the avatars. Jumble has bigger wood................. Ummmm..... Wait...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
          Love the poems guys

They changed the size of the avatars. Jumble has bigger wood................. Ummmm..... Wait...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins View Post
            *blinks*

What?

Edit: It's my 1 year GW anniversary. Woohood!!!
            sigpic

Comment

*blinks*

What?

oh nothing, my mistake.

Happy Anniversary!
              sigpic

Comment

*blinks*

What?

Congratulations!

And only now...my my...with all those posts... What must that be if you are here for over 2 years!

And fanfavorite director..Squee
                sigpic

Comment

Guys!!! Guys!!!
                  Maybe I'm retardet or not but I just noticed a note in wikipedia about Martin Wood:
                  In recent times, Martin Wood has gathered a following of fans. They created a thread dedicated to him on GateWorld. They refer to him as The Martin and Martin Woohood. They call themselves WooHoos and frequently use the expression "Woohood!!" when excited. Their love of Martin Wood and his skills has started to spread through the GateWorld forums and threads.
                  How cool is it!!! Sorry, if you already read this Maybe someone from Woohoos write this? I wonder

Oh and Congrats Jasmina on your anniversary!!! Woohood!!!

*hrhrhr* that's it...I'll back to PS, making stuff for tomorrow
                  sigpic
                  sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Howdy Woohoos!

@Achaja: That is awesome!

Found this...

And made this...
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME.

Comment

Oh I know this RiG! You made cool icon too. Here is a pic from carterslab.de

I also made myself new avatar, but it somehow doesn't look so clear after loading
                      sigpic
                      sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
                        Oh I know this RiG! You made cool icon too. Here is a pic from carterslab.de

I also made myself new avatar, but it somehow doesn't look so clear after loading
                        I know I've seen a much bigger picture of it in a magazine somewhere. Maybe the official Stargate Magazine? I'm checking! Anyway, nice avatar and thanks.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

*looks around*
                          Where is jumble today?
                          sigpic

Comment

*looks around*
                            Where is jumble today?
                            i was wondering myself. hope she's ok. *is sending some Martylicious Vibrations towards her*

Comment

*looks around*
                              Where is jumble today?
                              She's online ATM. I saw her in the family thread. I hope all's OK.
                              sigpic

Comment

I'm here, I'm just lurking because I don't feel very chatty atm.

Comment

Working...
                                X