Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    Hey RiG!

Tesla isn't replacing Martin! I love him next to The Man and that's partly because Martin did such an awesome job directing him

Oh wait, you're talking about the spikes on his head? That's The Hair, not a crown...
    Oh, right. I thought I remembered that part coming from your wp, and that it was King Martin on there

Hmm. Well, you'd better be careful then, because I'm pretty sure Martin can make any character totally thunkable, so you could find your list growing and blotting him out

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
      A believe the term is "artsy fartsy" Nad.
      *giggles* Yeah, but I like my version better

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Edit: Oh, hang on a minute, I promised Cags I wood try to be more British.

*ahem* Good Evening RodneyIsGodney, how are you? How is your Mum? I hope she is recuperating well now
      More British?
      How awesomly posh!

If you're going to be more British, I'll just go proberen om meer Nederlands te zijn.
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*giggles* Yeah, but I like my version better
        It is a funny version. Arty Farty. *gigglesnort*
        sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

Thanks WooHoos

Oh, right. I thought I remembered that part coming from your wp, and that it was King Martin on there

Hmm. Well, you'd better be careful then, because I'm pretty sure Martin can make any character totally thunkable, so you could find your list growing and blotting him out
          Mmm... I can't remember

And not really, I'm not about to thunk eighter Will, John, Bigfoot or Henry...
          ...But Amanda... she looks quite hot from that one angle... you know, with the light falling from...

EDIT: I just made 5900 thunking Amanda. Wood have thought?
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

If you're going to be more British, I'll just go proberen om meer Nederlands te zijn.
            I don't think they understand Dutch. Perhaps I should try it as well, but I think most of them see us dutchies as weird, but nice and funny people.

Thanks WooHoos

Mmm... I can't remember

And not really, I'm not about to thunk eighter Will, John, Bigfoot or Henry...
            ...But Amanda... she looks quite hot from that one angle... you know, with the light falling from...

EDIT: I just made 5900 thunking Amanda. Wood have thought?
            a lot of thunky stuff in Sanctuary indeed but I thunk Henry and Will atm
            AT looks gorgeous indeed!

Congratulations on 5,900 posts WOOHOOD!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
              *looks carefully*

*looks again*

Do I really see a *gasp* discussion in here...or posts with more than two sentences

Love the sigs LJ and Nad
              dude, we discuss in here....sometimes...i wish my shift key worked so i could put an exclamation point after 'dude'...stupid keyboard...
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                Nice sigs Nad!

She's doing okay, had to go for a catscan(sp?) today cuz her stomach still hurts a little. She goes back to work Thursday, then has another doctor's apt on Friday. A follow up with one of her doctors, a surgeon, even tho she didn't have surgery. Weird. Aside from all that she's good.

How's jumble doing?
                Oh jolly good that they are keeping a close eye on her The stomach pain is probably just the aftermath of the ulcer and will soon settle down.

Jumble wood be doing fine feeling much happier if her doctor wood allow her to get off her butt stop 'resting' and go back to work Couple more weeks should do it Another fortnight will hopefully see enough improvement to convince him that I'm good to go fit to resume my life

Jeez, this British stuff is a pain in the Mikta Good heavens, it really is difficult to write everything in proper 'Queen's English'

Edit: *giggles* 'Jumble Wood' ^^^

Comment

Oh jolly good that they are keeping a close eye on her The stomach pain is probably just the aftermath of the ulcer and will soon settle down.

Jumble wood be doing fine feeling much happier if her doctor wood allow her to get off her butt stop 'resting' and go back to work Couple more weeks should do it Another fortnight will hopefully see enough improvement to convince him that I'm good to go fit to resume my life

Jeez, this British stuff is a pain in the Mikta Good heavens, it really is difficult to write everything in proper 'Queen's English'
                  ((((Jumble))))) I hope you can go to work soon.

and That's why I don't even try to speak it lol!
                  sigpic

Comment

(((((Jumble))))) Hope your doctor can be convinced you're fit and well soon!

Nad I love your sig, it's AWESOME!
                    sigpic
                    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Edit: *giggles* 'Jumble Wood' ^^^
                      oh, but i can almost hear your accent when you do write it pqe...
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                        oh, but i can almost hear your accent when you do write it pqe...
                        I do not have an accent

Oh, that's really helpful, QI is on so I now have Stephen Fry's poshe upper class English in my ears

Edit: Thank you very much Josiane

Comment

OMG! Heard on QI

Spoiler:
                          Q: How many muscles do you have in your hand?
                          A: One if you're lucky

*cough*

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                            (((((Jumble))))) Hope your doctor can be convinced you're fit and well soon!

Nad I love your sig, it's AWESOME!
                            Thank you

OMG! Heard on QI

Spoiler:

*cough*
                            ROFL!

Ok, that's it. We need that cloak. Now.

sigpic

Comment

Awesome sig Nad And congrats on 5900 posts.

OMG! Heard on QI

Spoiler:

*cough*

Oh, boy. *wipes a tear*
                              sigpic

Comment

Thank you

ROFL!

Ok, that's it. We need that cloak. Now.
                                Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                                Awesome sig Nad And congrats on 5900 posts.

Oh, boy. *wipes a tear*

And when I check my posts in the morning (when I'm sober ) I will probably be very sorry I posted that

Comment

Working...
                                X