The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
    Wood morning jumble, Kliggs and all other Woohoos.

*shudders at thought of JM knowing about his #1 fangurl* That's not funny, jumble!
    You're worried??? At least there's a more than even chance that if he were to scan GW he wood miss most of what you post about him

Whereas, if Martin ever does happen by he'd have to be blind for me to escape his notice

Now there's a quandary.........wood I wish him blind? Absolutely not! Wood I want him to be aware of my obsession adoration? Um, not really

What? Well I reckon it's too late now....................

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
      One word...

Wood!
      I must agree with you there.

Comment

jumble, how did your dr. appt go
        sigpic

Comment

Mmm... If any of them wood show up, they'd just question our sanity.
          ...That and hire security...

Hehe, I came in to ask exactly the same!
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            Mmm... If any of them wood show up, they'd just question our sanity.
            ...That and hire security...
            You know what? I've thought about it a lot, and in all seriousness I think Martin wood be ok about it. He has a good sense of humour, and I'm sure he owns a mirror............he surely woodn't be that surprised .....wood he? Nah, he'd be fine with it

Hehe, I came in to ask exactly the same!
            Hmmm. Not well As far as I'm concerned I'm fine, so I can only conclude that my doctor is madly in love with me and cannot bear to see me go, because he refuses to sign me fit and let me go back to work And I tried nearly all my powers of charm and persuasion too

So if I appear to continue deteriorating into total insanity, blame the doctor for forcing me to 'rest and recuperate', which means I have nothing else to do than to stare at and listen to Martin all day long

"Somebody give me the doc's number....................please!"

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
              You know what? I've thought about it a lot, and in all seriousness I think Martin wood be ok about it. He has a good sense of humour, and I'm sure he owns a mirror............he surely woodn't be that surprised .....wood he? Nah, he'd be fine with it
              In all seriousness, I also think he wood be smart enough to not take us too serious. We're awesome comic relief

Hmmm. Not well As far as I'm concerned I'm fine, so I can only conclude that my doctor is madly in love with me and cannot bear to see me go, because he refuses to sign me fit and let me go back to work And I tried nearly all my powers of charm and persuasion too

So if I appear to continue deteriorating into total insanity, blame the doctor for forcing me to 'rest and recuperate', which means I have nothing else to do than to stare at and listen to Martin all day long

"Somebody give me the doc's number....................please!"

*nods* He must be in love... Just let him down gently and tell him that there already is a man in your life and that the way he's hogging you only drives you further into the arms of the other guy...
              I know it's difficult, but you really need to do it.

And *hugs*
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Oh, BTW, I made my very own sig!

You see why it's relevant to post:

And

Yes, it's totally in my style

Yes, watch out you arty farty WooHoos, Nad's coming up!
                I am sooo talented... I bet it hurts.

sigpic

Comment

In all seriousness, I also think he wood be smart enough to not take us too serious. We're awesome comic relief
                  Also he must be aware of his awesomenes, he only has to to look at all the brilliant work he's done to see that (plus, as I said, I'm sure he owns a mirror ) So no, I don't think he wood be offended by us, or even that surprised really

*nods* He must be in love... Just let him down gently and tell him that there already is a man in your life and that the way he's hogging you only drives you further into the arms of the other guy...
                  I know it's difficult, but you really need to do it.

And *hugs*
                  Believe me, I tried I told him that making me stay home with no-one but WooHoos to talk to all day was forcing me deeper and deeper into the realms of Martinlunacy, but he actually said that's better than risking more physical damage Cares nothing for my mental health, obviously

Comment

*looks carefully*

*looks again*

Do I really see a *gasp* discussion in here...or posts with more than two sentences

Love the sigs LJ and Nad
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh, BTW, I made my very own sig!

You see why it's relevant to post:

Yes, watch out you arty farty WooHoos, Nad's coming up!
                      I am sooo talented... I bet it hurts.
                      Oh Nad! How could you? Now you're making me feel redundant too

Comment

Believe me, I tried I told him that making me stay home with no-one but WooHoos to talk to all day was forcing me deeper and deeper into the realms of Martinlunacy, but he actually said that's better than risking more physical damage Cares nothing for my mental health, obviously
                        Pshaw! Like thunking doesn't cause physical damage...

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                        *looks carefully*

*looks again*

Do I really see a *gasp* discussion in here...or posts with more than two sentences

Love the sigs LJ and Nad
                        Eh... Sorry...

Oh Nad! How could you? Now you're making me feel redundant too
                        Yeah well... *pats jumble* You told me not to hide my artwork
                        (And As If )

sigpic

Comment

Howdy WooHoos!

A believe the term is "artsy fartsy" Nad.
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME.

Comment

I know I did

Great sigs btw, but really - Tesla replacing King Martin

Edit: Hey RiG How you doing? How's Mum?

Edit: Oh, hang on a minute, I promised Cags I wood try to be more British.

*ahem* Good Evening RodneyIsGodney, how are you? How is your Mum? I hope she is recuperating well now

Comment

Hey RiG!

I know I did

Tesla isn't replacing Martin! I love him next to The Man and that's partly because Martin did such an awesome job directing him

Oh wait, you're talking about the spikes on his head? That's The Hair, not a crown...

sigpic

Comment

Nice sigs Nad!

I know I did

Edit: Oh, hang on a minute, I promised Cags I wood try to be more British.

*ahem* Good Evening RodneyIsGodney, how are you? How is your Mum? I hope she is recuperating well now

She's doing okay, had to go for a catscan(sp?) today cuz her stomach still hurts a little. She goes back to work Thursday, then has another doctor's apt on Friday. A follow up with one of her doctors, a surgeon, even tho she didn't have surgery. Weird. Aside from all that she's good.

How's jumble doing?
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X