The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
    Sorry I took so long gettin' back here. I was writing something for another thread, a fanfic if you will - SGA/NCIS crossover - a sort of round robin thing between me and Shanna1. It's fun.

Er ... ...huh?
    *sigh* There is no rhyme or reason...it just...is.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
      *sigh* There is no rhyme or reason...it just...is.
      O...kay.
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

Just read the thread on Joe M's blog and he mentioned the "return of a familiar face" for directing in season 1 of Universe. Could it be Martin? (Sorry if this was mentioned before, didn't have time to scan through the thread)

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
          Just read the thread on Joe M's blog and he mentioned the "return of a familiar face" for directing in season 1 of Universe. Could it be Martin? (Sorry if this was mentioned before, didn't have time to scan through the thread)
          Well, it would certainly be a welcome surprise!
          sigpic

Comment

Sweet to see all those Martin pics to chear me up! Had kind of a sucky kind of evening
            OT school
            Spoiler:
            I have tomorrow a debate which is done in groups of 4, which the teacher made...there the trouble start since I'm in a group with, since I have no other words for it, a bunch of losers. They do nothing. I would send them an email about the topic and how we would do it, I did that on friday...didn't hear anything back.
            So tonight when I got home...I saw *finally* some mails in my inbox...but...from the members of the other group, which are also my friends. Apparently two groups had to discuss against each other...
            topic was already chosen, all the work I did for the other thing nullified. and I had to make up arguments all over again about another, more boring, topic.

ARGH! I'm atleast glad that I heard this from my friends...but I *still* haven't heard anything from my group...I hate my group....and I do think I'm going to discuss this with them tomorrow...and otherwise the teacher...

*curses*

Jumbly loved it to see pics of your PC background and screensaver!

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
            Nah. No nekkid running. The newbies just didn't get it. *sigh* No fun if no one gets it!
            We get it. Which counts. Newbies --> ignore.

Originally posted by jumble View Post
            (((((LJ))))) Those Newbies are just no fun
            I must say, I normally have no problems at all with newbies. I'm happy with them, but this last one......I mean, lurk a bit more, get to know the forum before you sign up and start posting and ask one annoying question after the other

Grrrr....

Yay, I hope it's Martin...but it could also be something else*bites nails*
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post

We get it. Which counts. Newbies --> ignore.

I must say, I normally have no problems at all with newbies. I'm happy with them, but this last one......I mean, lurk a bit more, get to know the forum before you sign up and start posting and ask one annoying question after the other

Grrrr....
              What is going on here? What have I missed? Please enlighten me!
              sigpic
              Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                What is going on here? What have I missed? Please enlighten me!
                Sorry, RiG!!! Sorry sorry! We're bringing S/J Ship Family Thread stuff in here, and that's not fair to you and anyone else who isn't a S/J Shipper! We have a newbie who's kinda' getting on everyone's last nerve. Things are kind of depressed in general over on the S/J thread anyway, so...
                sigpic

Comment

Is this the newbie I think it is? If so, me and Seahen had a nice and interesting convo about the newbie and a bunch of other stuff. This was when everyone was talking about leaving the thread for awhile, partly because of the "joke" newbies mom said about our gutter.

Of course, I didn't get to see the "problem" posts since the mods had already deleted them...

And nekkid running...It's just...FUN!!! You must nekkid run!! Or at least, as was already said, every self respecting shipper must nekkid run. We must be one with the penguins!!!!!

*strips and runs through thread nekkid*

*runs out before people reclothe*

*thinks about Gimping*
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

WooHoos, play nice...
                    We're family friendly. Kind of. *giggles*

And the problem posts... They basically were a pile of: ''gutter- unhandy line in post -gutterey comment- fluffy response to guttery comment- comment about wet snow- fluffy response to comment on wet snow'' No biggie. I had two posts removed. (They were both the fluffy response).

And ((((Jann))))
                    You go kick bum!

Oh, I hope so! That way, if SGU is absolutely boring storywise, it will at least look good...
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Wood Morning WooHoos

Well I obviously went to bed too early last night and missed all the chat

RiG, don't worry about the nekkid runners, just wave to them as they go by

Newbie OT
                      Spoiler:
                      I'm saying Except to wonder if someone that age wood really be posting at 2am? Strange..........

(((((Jann))))) What Nad said ^^^

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                      Thanks
                      And WoodNight!

EDIT: WoooHoood! '69
                      You're welcome, you know I've always got your back (I won't say six, that wood just be wrong in this instance )

I saw that too, and had the same thought, but I seriously doubt that Martin wood have time to help out Universe. In between Sanctuary and SG1 Movie #3, he's got his gorgeous hands completely full for this year at least

Nekkid WooHoos? Nope, didn't see any.......

.....I need to time my visits better...........

...maybe I should book a time? How about 8pm GMT tonight?

"In your dreams, Jumble! Stop putting words in my mouth "
                      Last edited by Jumble; 09 February 2009, 12:29 AM.

Comment

Wood Morning WooHoos

Well I obviously went to bed too early last night and missed all the chat

RiG, don't worry about the nekkid runners, just wave to them as they go by
                        Morning Woohoos!

You won't catch me running nekkid through this thread or any other it wouldn't be a pleasant sight

Do we know if Martin is directing #3 yet? It's going to be in the summer right?

Comment

Originally posted by babancat View Post
                          Morning Woohoos!

You won't catch me running nekkid through this thread or any other it wouldn't be a pleasant sight

Do we know if Martin is directing #3 yet? It's going to be in the summer right?
                          Yes, it's been confirmed that he's directing (on Joe M's blog a while ago) and Martin has said that he will make sure Amanda is also available to be in it *happy hippy dance*

Comment

I saw that too, and had the same thought, but I seriously doubt that Martin wood have time to help out Universe. In between Sanctuary and SG1 Movie #3, he's got his gorgeous hands completely full for this year at least
                            I agree with Jumble. We don't wanna overwork our Martin now do we?

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...ofVision16.jpg
                            Nekkid WooHoos? Nope, didn't see any.......

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...nofVision8.jpg
                            .....I need to time my visits better...........

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...nofVision4.jpg
                            ...maybe I should book a time? How about 8pm GMT tonight?

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...nofVision9.jpg
                            "In your dreams, Jumble! Stop putting words in my mouth "

Sweet to see all those Martin pics to chear me up! Had kind of a sucky kind of evening
                            OT school
                            Spoiler:
                            I have tomorrow a debate which is done in groups of 4, which the teacher made...there the trouble start since I'm in a group with, since I have no other words for it, a bunch of losers. They do nothing. I would send them an email about the topic and how we would do it, I did that on friday...didn't hear anything back.
                            So tonight when I got home...I saw *finally* some mails in my inbox...but...from the members of the other group, which are also my friends. Apparently two groups had to discuss against each other...
                            topic was already chosen, all the work I did for the other thing nullified. and I had to make up arguments all over again about another, more boring, topic.

ARGH! I'm atleast glad that I heard this from my friends...but I *still* haven't heard anything from my group...I hate my group....and I do think I'm going to discuss this with them tomorrow...and otherwise the teacher...

*curses*
                            (((((Jann)))))

Grrrr....
                            Oh yeah, finally my mojo lifted up few days ago, and I felt the good about getting back on the thread and was met up with that, so I quietly slipped back out.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                              I agree with Jumble. We don't wanna overwork our Martin now do we?
                              Absolutely not! Leave him to get on with his brilliant work on Sanctuary and then give us his best for the SG1 movie Don't forget, we also need him to find the time to give us loads of bts and commentaries for the Sanctuary dvds and the movie. Poor Martin, we do expect so much from him don't we? *huggles Martin for his awesomeness*

(((((Jann)))))

Oh yeah, finally my mojo lifted up few days ago, and I felt the good about getting back on the thread and was met up with that, so I quietly slipped back out.
                              It really is a shame

OT
                              Spoiler:
                              We're losing Shippers almost on a daily basis, for various reasons

Go to your happy place

I'm already here

Comment

Absolutely not! Leave him to get on with his brilliant work on Sanctuary and then give us his best for the SG1 movie Don't forget, we also need him to find the time to give us loads of bts and commentaries for the Sanctuary dvds and the movie. Poor Martin, we do expect so much from him don't we? *huggles Martin for his awesomeness*
                                I think the commentaries are done by now. By Dec 11 they already had 5. And according to Jaclyn MacRae (Script Coordinator, DVD commentaries Coordinator)

It has been a blast so far (we have completed 5), but I do find it hard not to giggle or laugh out loud at some of the antics that go on. It's especially fascinating for me to learn things about each episode that I had no idea had happened, and to hear our great creative team talk about how they make things work every day. I think you'll love them!
                                I wonder how many Martin and Amanda did? Can't wait!

It really is a shame

OT
                                Spoiler:
                                We're losing Shippers almost on a daily basis, for various reasons

Yeah, I hope things get better by Shipday.

BTW, Very nice Happy place

And this is a bit late (and I'm not sure if it was linked before), but some of Martin's Christmas favorites.

http://www.sanctuaryforall.com/index...Join_ID=239407
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X