Comment

Wood morning WooHoos

Comment

Jumble and Woohoos!
        sigpic

Comment

Hey WooHoos!

Happy Valenship!
          (Hey... Martin did some things for 'them' too )
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Woodmorning
            Fantastic stuff RiG, you're creative! The smilies are funny!
            Martin is HOT, indeed!

While I was sick and couldn't be online, I thought I wood ask you something when I'll be back. So here I am...is this Hubba Hubba saying means also something? Because in Poland we called huba this thing, lol, nevermind just a small degression

EDIT: Happy Valenship! Indeed, Martin knows their fate from the very beggining
            sigpic
            sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Achaja HubbaHubba basically means................

or more difinitively.........

Comment

Oh! If so....
                Hubba Hubba!!!
                these pics are extremely HOT to completly cure me you miss one pic in shorts (you know which ) and this amazing gif - which makes me melt...

I like your Valenship sig Jumble!, darn, GW doesn't let me green you for it.

Do we prepare something for Martin for Valentine's day? I remember about my cake for him, but still don't have the results from the last exam. I could do something, maybe not big, but in matter of fact We Love Martin, right?
                sigpic
                sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Ok, but just remember Achaja forced me to do this......

I was planning to do some artwork for Martin for today, but then I thought maybe it wood be better to do that on Valentine's Day next week, because the 'ship' part doesn't really apply here does it?

Edit: Um, which gif Achaja? Because they all make me melt............

Comment

*hrhrhrhr* I only ask for this picture because...because...because Martin express himself with passion on it....or I will better stop talking

I think you are right. Today we celebrate love between our beloved couple but as we know - it's spreading
                    sigpic
                    sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Oooooh yeah, I noticed the 'passion'

Edit: It's in his eyes, right?

Comment

Ah... ''passion talk''...

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

What other kind is there? We're talking about Martin FCOL!

Comment

Aw, poor Martin, we're neglecting you aren't we?

Ok, just to let you know, despite the fact that we're busy with S/J Valenship, we still worship and adore you

Comment

The eyes, strong arms, smile...((Martin))
                              sigpic
                              sig thanks to Luci

Comment

That one made me gasp!!!

Where are you getting these gorgeous pics Achaja? Don't tell me Joe's blog, because I couldn't find any on there

Comment

Working...
                                X