• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh I know that Jann, but I guess he just wants to be alone with me

How many times must I say this? It's not 'snorts', it's 'SHORTS'

Edit: D'oh! Josiane, you know me tooooo well

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Really? I thought your email address had to be @whoever your provider is?
      Nope. I got my new addy from www.stargate.mgm.com It was easy! It's also where I got my new toolbar.

It's through AOL if that helps. And I don't even use AOL!
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

Well you see, the thing is Jenn, the thread was originally supposed to be a MartinWoodAppreciationThread, but then Nad kept posting loads of pics of Martin and making really guttery remarks So it's hard for those of us that love him purely for his Amazingly Brilliant Directing Skills to keep the thread on track

*snort*

For clarification.. I never said that....

Comment

Well you see, the thing is Jenn, the thread was originally supposed to be a MartinWoodAppreciationThread, but then Nad kept posting loads of pics of Martin and making really guttery remarks So it's hard for those of us that love him purely for his Amazingly Brilliant Directing Skills to keep the thread on track

*shorts*

sigpic

Comment

Wood morning WooHoos

Can.you.believe.it. Another ton of snow landed on us overnight

Again???

Yes, Martin,again

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
              You live on a hill?
              *giggles*

''The hiiiiils are aliiiive with the sound of Martin...''
              ...Sorry
              Hark? Is that a musical I hear?

*runs in, like Super Man*

Da da da DAAAAA! Tis I! Musical...girl...!

I think Martin and Sound of Music go together nicely!

High on a hill was a lonely woohoo
              yehee yodeley hee yodeley hee hoo

*ponders the point of this post*

*decides that once again, she has nothing to say, and merely uses this thread for its thunk and for its tidbits! (thanks Jenn, btw! That was a cool tidbit!)
              sigpic

Comment

Jumble, now what did I say about blaming Nad? Huh?
                Didn't you get in enough trouble accusing little me of ''gutter''?
                *giggles* *hugs*

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                Hark? Is that a musical I hear?

*runs in, like Super Man*

Da da da DAAAAA! Tis I! Musical...girl...!

I think Martin and Sound of Music go together nicely!

High on a hill was a lonely woohoo
                yehee yodeley hee yodeley hee hoo

*ponders the point of this post*

*decides that once again, she has nothing to say, and merely uses this thread for its thunk and for its tidbits! (thanks Jenn, btw! That was a cool tidbit!)

(Hehe. Bekki said ''tidbit'' *giggle* )
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

WooHoo!!! Big '69 Page!!

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                    Jumble, now what did I say about blaming Nad? Huh?
                    Didn't you get in enough trouble accusing little me of ''gutter''?
                    *giggles* *hugs*
                    Darn! I should have got someone to delete that post before you saw it

(Hehe. Bekki said ''tidbit'' *giggle* )
                    'Tidbit' is funny? In this country the 'd' wood be a 't'...........

Comment

Darn! I should have got someone to delete that post before you saw it
                      I know the damage has already been done, but still...

*pushes Report Post Button again*

'Tidbit' is funny? In this country the 'd' wood be a 't'...........
                      Yeah... I giggle at funny words.
                      And I know...

sigpic

Comment

Morning Woohoos!

I missed my 69 again.

My 1 cat was just pestering me and I couldn't figure out why since I just fed them and then oops I remembered the other cat was out on the balcony and probably wanted in. I am so glad her sister remembered. What a bad mom.
                        sigpic

Comment

Happy page 69!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Wood morning Kliggs *waves*

Comment

Can.you.believe.it. Another ton of snow landed on us overnight
                              Jennifer in Wisconsin ponders what a ton of snow actually is over there... (looks out window at 3 feet on ground) Though tbh this is a record year for us and the snow piles from plowing and shoveling are so high even my 8 year old can stand up in the tunnels they've dug in them *sigh*
                              Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                              And back on topic, it's funny, cause I found that article right after a fellow (though closet) MW fangurl and myself were discussing how absolutely amazing his blocking is, especially in how he will often establish relationships and intimacy through it alone, and it was cool that almost immediately afterwards I found an article actually supporting that idea

And, seriously, how many places can you say, "His blocking rocks" without getting raised eyebrows? Or at least, not too many

(Heck, it was worth finding the the article to support our 'table is symbolic' theory alone!)

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
                                Jennifer in Wisconsin ponders what a ton of snow actually is over there... (looks out window at 3 feet on ground) Though tbh this is a record year for us and the snow piles from plowing and shoveling are so high even my 8 year old can stand up in the tunnels they've dug in them *sigh*
                                I know, but what you have to understand is that we're just not used to snow at all In my defense, most of England had a maximum 6 inches earlier in the week, whereas we had 2 feet on Monday and another 6 inches last night

And back on topic, it's funny, cause I found that article right after a fellow (though closet) MW fangurl and myself were discussing how absolutely amazing his blocking is, especially in how he will often establish relationships and intimacy through it alone, and it was cool that almost immediately afterwards I found an article actually supporting that idea

And, seriously, how many places can you say, "His blocking rocks" without getting raised eyebrows? Or at least, not too many
                                True, but then how many people really understand what direction is all about? I admit I didn't until I started listening to Martin's ep commentaries and watching his Director's Series stuff. I think part of what makes him so interesting is that he really enjoys explaining what he does and why, and his enthusiasm for his work really comes across

*sigh* And then of course, there's his sense of humour, and his eyes.............and..............

(Heck, it was worth finding the the article to support our 'table is symbolic' theory alone!)

Edit: Well done Jenn, you actually kept me on track for a while there

Comment

Working...
                                X