The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats on 300 posts, babancat!!!
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

Edit: I'm watching a programme about Take That, from their early days, and someone just said "There's a thin line between a fan and a stalker." Hmmmmmmmmm..................
      ...We're fans.

*blinks*

Anyone want to know where he puts his boxers? What colour underwear he has? Want to buy a piece of the bush near his house?
      ...Just let me know!
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Yeah, see I knew you had crossed the line

Comment

Yeah, see I knew you had crossed the line

*presses ''report button''*

EDIT: WoodNight!

sigpic

Comment

..........serves him right for putting that thin line so close to his wardrobe door

Comment

Jumble that address is very much real.

sigpic
              Sig by ME.

Comment

*cough* In fact Jenn, contrary to popular belief this is not a thunk thread, it's a Martin Wood Appreciation thread, where we post quotes and discuss the Amazingly Spectacular Directing Skills of The Best Director Ever Born, and post the occasional picture to illustrate his our points Somebody back me up here
                Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                No. It's a thunkthread, really.
                I was going to question you.. but thanks to Dutch for her honesty.
                Only a small one? But this is Martin telling us Jack and Sam are in a relationship In fact, he's always said so, right from when he directed Solitudes
                See? Many, many reasons to love the man...

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                  Jumble that address is very much real.

Really? I thought your email address had to be @whoever your provider is?

Comment

Well you see, the thing is Jenn, the thread was originally supposed to be a MartinWoodAppreciationThread, but then Nad kept posting loads of pics of Martin and making really guttery remarks So it's hard for those of us that love him purely for his Amazingly Brilliant Directing Skills to keep the thread on track

Comment

Well you see, the thing is Jenn, the thread was originally supposed to be a MartinWoodAppreciationThread, but then Nad kept posting loads of pics of Martin and making really guttery remarks So it's hard for those of us that love him purely for his Amazingly Brilliant Directing Skills to keep the thread on track

*dies laughing*
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                        ...We're fans.

*blinks*

Anyone want to know where he puts his boxers? What colour underwear he has? Want to buy a piece of the bush near his house?
                        ...Just let me know!
                        Just fans...suuuure!

I'm just a fan..you're obsessed...stalker

..........serves him right for putting that thin line so close to his wardrobe door
                        Yup...his own fault...although I prefer the door towards his bed....room

Yes, what she said. It's all Nad's fault. We were just here being innocent and discussing Martin...while one just kept posting Martin pics

Totally innocent.

Yup.
                        sigpic

Comment

*snorts*
                          sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

MARTIN!!! HELP!!

They're all ganging up on me

Ok, that's it! Everybody off the thread and leave my Jumble alone!

Comment

*pouts* I was on your side Granny

No fair.
                              sigpic

Comment

*raises eyebrow* I see through your little plan... you just want him all to yourself...
                                sigpic
                                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Working...
                                X