No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First of all, great new sig there jumble!

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    Gooooood Morning, WooHoos!

RiG, glad your mom's doing a little better!
    Thanks.

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Wood morning WooHoos
    Hey RiG
    Hey Jumble.

*bounces in* OMGOMGOMG! Lookit what I found

Radio interviews with Martin!!!!! The second one is brilliant, he talks about Sanctuary for ages, and gets really excited

Oh, and I thought I'd share this, from an interview with BB about Continuum, found on benbrowderportal.com

LA: Martin Wood says that I’m supposed to ask you what it’s like to be his pee buddy.

BB: I was trying to swap over and get rid of Martin as a survival buddy. It’s called a survival buddy. For one, if you get hypothermia you have to get naked in a sleeping bag. That is the one where I said wow, I think I should really have Amanda as my survival buddy. And the other is if you touch a piece of metal and your hand freezes to it and you need warm liquid to remove it. Well there’s no warm liquid available 200 miles off shore in the Arctic circle. So unless a polar bear comes over and drools on you, you need warm liquid available from another source. And you’re looking for an available source and he is the first available source. And that’s when you think a guy would be a better survival buddy. Because if you have your hand up here (about four feet off the ground), and you think “I need warm liquid up here. I need someone to help me.”

Help, Martin! I'm really cold, I think I've got hypothermia......................
    Thanx for the link... and the BB interview snippet. You learn something new everyday. I'll take DH as my survival buddy any day.

Um.........

Spoiler:

What can I say? I LOVE MARTIN!!

Edit: It has taken us 5 days to make those 200 posts, that's only, um, 40 posts per day.......

OMG! I've just calculated that I've made an average of..............98.5 posts per week on here .........that's about 14 per day...............

No wonder I'm running out of pics to post
    Eh, guess I better post more often huh?

Btw jumble, how/where did you find that?
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

Hey RiG

Thanks, I'm really proud of that one.....I think I'm actually in love with it, it's just so pretty

Yep, you can have DH for your survival buddy, I'll take Martin, Jann can have Brad........and Nad can take care of RCC How's that for fair shares?

The post counts? Find the thread under Characters and Relationships, click on the blue number in the 'Replies' column, and it will put up the list

Comment

Yep, you can have DH for your survival buddy, I'll take Martin, Jann can have Brad........and Nad can take care of RCC How's that for fair shares?
        ''Take care of''? As in...

I'll happily feed him and knit socks for him, but really...
        ''Take care of...''?
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I can't believe you made that seem guttery Nad! Survival Buddies keep each other warm and sate each other's hunger All perfectly innocent *cough*

Comment

I can't believe you made that seem guttery Nad! Survival Buddies keep each other warm and sate each other's hunger All perfectly innocent *cough*
            Yes. I rest my case!

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

*giggles*

If you search for Martin WooHood on Google, it all comes back to us...

sigpic

Comment

*giggles*

I also like the way at the top of the page it says 'Did you mean Martin Wood?', all sternly as if to roll its metaphorical google eyes at our silliness
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                  I also like the way at the top of the page it says 'Did you mean Martin Wood?', all sternly as if to roll its metaphorical google eyes at our silliness
                  Hehe... Mine pointed to ''Martin Woodhead''
                  Pshaw, as if that doesn't sound silly...

sigpic

Comment

Aw c'mon! Look at that innocent little face........

.......I wood happily wrap him up in my a cosy fur-lined sleeping bag.............

(ok, so I couldn't find a pic of him in a sleeping bag )

......feed him lots of cake..........and hot soup..............

......and have lengthy, intelligent discussions with him about his....

...tool work
                    Last edited by Jumble; 02 February 2009, 12:39 PM. Reason: Ooops! Wrong pic :o

Comment

*giggles*

I had serious palpitations there once, because one of the entries says something like: Martin Wood......"I have my own thread? WooHood!" I thought OMG! He has seen us Then I clicked on it and found that actually it was ME putting word into his mouth on page 1 Then I didn't know whether to be relieved or disappointed

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                      I refuse to be assumed silly by something called 'Google'

Comment

I had serious palpitations there once, because one of the entries says something like: Martin Wood......"I have my own thread? WooHood!" I thought OMG! He has seen us Then I clicked on it and found that actually it was ME putting word into his mouth on page 1 Then I didn't know whether to be relieved or disappointed

I refuse to be assumed silly by something called 'Google'

Congrats on the Big '69!!

sigpic

Comment

Yes, go ahead Nad, laugh at me while I quietly have a heart attack That was a very bad moment I'll have you know! *pouts*

Comment

Hey RiG

Thanks, I'm really proud of that one.....I think I'm actually in love with it, it's just so pretty

The post counts? Find the thread under Characters and Relationships, click on the blue number in the 'Replies' column, and it will put up the list
                            Thank you... on both counts.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

Yes, go ahead Nad, laugh at me while I quietly have a heart attack That was a very bad moment I'll have you know! *pouts*
                              Sorry

But it's funny...
                              Especially the image of Martin saying ''WooHood!'' *giggles*

sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I heard him say WooHoo on the Quarantine commentary and had to rewind just to check if there was a 'd' on the end..............there wasn't But he does do a really good WooHoooooo!

Comment

Working...
                                X