• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plus the fact that I seem to be left alone here far too often

Snow pics

And that hutch is 5 feet high!

Comment

We do post a lot in here...but Martin is too delicious not to post about..plus all the hotty Martin and other people pics...are just too awesome...and deserve to be drooled looked at

As for posting much...Jumbly if you feel bad about that...just look how many post I have in the ship thread...last time I watched I was the second poster there ...and that thread has many many posts
      I'm a chatty shipper...thunker

And I love those Snow pics...but I already said that in the Artwork thread...although it's worth mentioning again!
      sigpic

Comment

Oh I don't feel bad about it, just a little embarrassed by the numbers I really could not believe that when I saw it

Ho hum.....................staying on the snow theme...........

Major Wood. Recognisable only by his nose

Comment

Hi everyone! How are you? Any news about Martin's Bday?
          I'm after my last exam, now I'm waiting for the result...I'm not sure about it Now...lets see what I've missed Give me few hours minutes to catch up
          sigpic
          sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Achaja! Welcome back, we've missed you

WooHooood! for the exams being over

Er, no. If we'd got his birthday you wood have heard the cheering by now

Comment

*waves and huggles to Achaja* good to see you again....I hope you have some good grades...

at least better than mine, coz I failed Economics. on the other hand I passed Sociology with flying colors(or whatever they call that) still waiting for other grades though, I hope I passed them...*sigh*

Plus point...I met a few cute guys
              sigpic

Comment

Yay for Achaja and for Jann for sociology at least, huggles for Economics

And thanks Jumble for reminding all us wimpy UKers what real snow and winter is like
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Oh dear Saint Martin! You guys were busy too!!! Fantastic pictures, quotes from interviews, poems and artworks! And you thought about me - how nice from you! Thanks girls for warm welcome back I'm happy that I finally can be with you! Jann - economics is black magic for me, my last exam was about diagnostic in...never mind- hard to translate...anyway- I've got bad feelings... If I will pass I promise to make a cake, special one, with Martin hiding in it

So, no news about the Bday? But what about the secret e-mail you had sent Jumble? I guess with no success...

Oh! I've watched few days ago an episode directed by Martin and I think I've got a cameo! But must look at it closer- if it's really him
                  As for now-->

funny face
                  sigpic
                  sig thanks to Luci

Comment

No, no answer to my email I'm really disappointed

Which ep did you think he had a cameo in?

And if you're putting Martin in a cake, make sure there's plenty of fresh cream

Comment

*runs through thread, arms flailing*

Woooohooooood!

*exits, arms still flailing*
                      sigpic

Comment

Mention cake and fresh cream, and lo and behold Luvnjack appears

But it was for Martin, not JM

Comment

Hrhrhr - don't worry, it will be fine!

I was talking about 'Ex deus Machina' , the moment in elevator, I didn't take a cap yet, but something tells me it was him- but it was very dark moment so I can be wrong...
                          sigpic
                          sig thanks to Luci

Comment

That's not on my list, but then my list doesn't cover the later seasons, so it could be him

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                              No, no answer to my email I'm really disappointed

Which ep did you think he had a cameo in?

And if you're putting Martin in a cake, make sure there's plenty of fresh cream
                              *huggles* Can you now at least tell us who that mysterious person is, to who you send the e-mail?

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post

Woooohooooood!

*looks at LJ*

*grabs another hand of M&M's *

She does that you know...

*watches more Martin*
                              sigpic

Comment

*Hugs for all exams! And *
                                *waves at Achaja*

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post

Woooohooooood!

*looks*

...Jeez, you'd think she could have put on some clothes first...

EDIT: Jumble, I'm glad you reached the Guinea pigs and bunny! Awesome all that snow!
                                Mmm... Cold Martin...
                                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Working...
                                X