The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*waves to Nad*

It's certainly been very warm here today, I've been making sigs involving lots of pics of Martin and RDA hot hot hot

I'm just waiting to hear if she likes them *bites nails*

Ho hum............I need something to take my mind off it.........

That'll do nicely

Comment

Triple thunk time

Pics snurched from the awesome LilFerret
      sigpic

Comment

Amanda was soooo right to dye her hair to match Martin's more.
        Good decision. She's such an awesome WooHoo...

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        *waves to Nad*

It's certainly been very warm here today, I've been making sigs involving lots of pics of Martin and RDA hot hot hot

I'm just waiting to hear if she likes them *bites nails*

That'll do nicely
        Yes, you go and get your RDA juices flowing again!
        Your sigs are awesome
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Yes but my PS muse (I call it Martin ) is now forcing me to make a similar sig but without RDA Talk about jealous

Comment

Ok, here it is

Now maybe I can get on with the Valenship stuff that I was supposed to be doing today

Comment

Yes but my PS muse (I call it Martin ) is now forcing me to make a similar sig but without RDA Talk about jealous
              What a mean little muse

And awesome sig, very hippy!
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Since this thread seems to be the only one I frequent that's active right now...I've got a semi OT question...Well, it's completly OT, but it has to do with SG...

Was there ever a 'Grace' moment for Jack? Where he imagines Sam?

Because I found this great quote for the Art Thread Challenge, but it's talking about being in each other's dreams. So if I go with Jack in Grace being Sam's dream, I need a pic of Sam being Jack's dream. Help please?
                sigpic
                Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  What a mean little muse

And awesome sig, very hippy!
                  Yes.

The really annoying thing is that when I'm driven like that I always seem to produce something that I think is really, really good So I guess I should listen to him and just do as I'm told

Edit: TR I don't recall anything like that, sorry

Comment

Hi guys.

Spoiler:

sigpic
                    Sig by ME.

Comment

Rig! That first pic! Squeeeeeeeeeee!! I haven't seen that before, it's from the same set as my two fave Martin pics

Thanks for posting it

How you doing? Not seen you here for a while.

Comment

Ok, I've recovered enough to come and say Woodnight

(((((WooHoos))))) ((((((((((Martin))))))))))

Comment

You're invited to a special online event on Saturday, February 7th:

Spoiler:

Comment

Rig! That first pic! Squeeeeeeeeeee!! I haven't seen that before, it's from the same set as my two fave Martin pics

Thanks for posting it

How you doing? Not seen you here for a while.
                            Your welcome, I was snurching con pics of DH (from flickr) and I happened to come across a few tasty pics of Martin and snagged them too! Glad you like them.

I thought I was here yesterday, maybe I was lurking. I'm fine, mom is okay... she pinched her siatic nerve(in her back) and so she's had that to deal with on top of her recuperation from the... you-know-where. Heating pad and pain meds are the course of action now.. Other than that she's doing better. She's cooking(not much) and driving again(not much) even tho she probably shouldn't be yet.

How are you doing?

Woodnight jumble! Do let the Martin bugs bite!
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

Gooooood Morning, WooHoos!

RiG, glad your mom's doing a little better!

sigpic

Comment

Wood morning WooHoos

I'm completely snowed in! Just about every school in the country is closed, Heathrow has grounded all flights, no trains are running...........this country grinds to complete halt when it snows

I'm still trying to figure out how to get into the shed in order to get a shovel to remove the three feet of snow that is blocking the shed door My guinea pigs live in the shed, so I need to get to them

Ho hum.................

Of course, if I lived in Canada I could maybe get some help.......

.......but for him this wood seem like a normal day.........

Hey RiG

Comment

Working...
                                X