The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
    YIM, I think. It was in reference to his having the wisdom and skill to express character and relationships through acting and blocking rather than through the pages of dialogue and exposition and the other blunt-instruments which are so often required.... There might have been a bit of D. Kindler fangurling in there as well as a bit of "OMG, how amazing are the actors too" in there.. I can't quite remember

*fangurl sigh*

Um.. yeah. Where was I?

YIM. That's right. YIM.

EDIT: These are the sorts of things we discuss down here in the roots of the Misty Mountains.
    Thanks The man is amazing, and I woodn't want to miss anything that's said about him anywhere I know I know, I'm obsessed.................that's the power of The Martin

Comment

I was trying to make stuff for Valenship and the Artwork Challenge........don't think I'm really on the right track here

Comment

*pops in quickly...since she is at "work"*

ooohhh...Martin

*does a group hug*
        *congratulates Jumbly on her milestone*

*pops out again*

I'm a chauffeur tonight for mom and dads "running meal"...means I get to drive in dads car whole evening...
        sigpic

Comment

Thanks Jann

I have to say, 'running meal' conjures up all sorts of interesting visions............

Ok, so he's not exactly running.........

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
            Challenge........don't think I'm really on the right track here
            Stamp a heart on it somewhere. Then, works for me.

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
              Stamp a heart on it somewhere. Then, works for me.
              Yeah, not sure the rest of the S/J family wood agree though Jenn

Comment

Yeah, not sure the rest of the S/J family wood agree though Jenn
                Well, I'm part of the rest of the Ship family and I agree
                Nice sig!

Congrats on the Big '69

And ''running meal'' somehow gives me the image of a little brown paper bag with a little face and little arms and little legs with little sneakers.
                Combined with the Martin pics it provided me with an amazingly fluffy image...

*blinks*
                ...Never mind me
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  Well, I'm part of the rest of the Ship family and I agree
                  Nice sig!

Congrats on the Big '69
                  Thanks But I think maybe you'd be in the minority

And ''running meal'' somehow gives me the image of a little brown paper bag with a little face and little arms and little legs with little sneakers.
                  Combined with the Martin pics it provided me with an amazingly fluffy image...

*blinks*
                  ...Never mind me
                  I assume you're not putting the paper bag over Martin's head

I was screencapping Quarantine Director's Series (again ) and I heard Martin say "My feeling is that on a show like Quarantine, the audience is really staring at the actors more than they're staring at the director." *slaps Martin* What were you thinking??????

Comment

Thanks But I think maybe you'd be in the minority

I assume you're not putting the paper bag over Martin's head

I was screencapping Quarantine Director's Series (again ) and I heard Martin say "My feeling is that on a show like Quarantine, the audience is really staring at the actors more than they're staring at the director." *slaps Martin* What were you thinking??????
                    *blinks*
                    ...There were actors?

And no, not over his head... I wood never!
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

............and now I can't get the image of SpongeBob SquarePants out of my head..........

Martin, there are no actors, just puppets that do your bidding, follow your expert direction, bow in stunned amazement at your awesomeness, grovel in gratitude that they are even allowed to be in your presence..............well that's the way it should be

Did I tell you I just ordered 'The Impossible Elephant' from Amazon?

Comment

Ok, I managed to get the Challenge done.............only because I figured a way to put Martin in it .............

The Challenge was to use an S/J wedding pic with a shippy phrase in another language

Dutch for "I now pronounce you man and wife. No giggling Colonel!"

Thanks Nad

Comment

Woodn't it be funny if that wood translate in ''I'm a blue elephant'', though?
                          Seriously: You're welcome!

I made these, I was bored.

and:

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

THUNK WARNING Nad FCOL!!

Why 'Faith'

Comment

THUNK WARNING Nad FCOL!!

Why 'Faith'
                              Sorry

And Faith. Because I have in him

sigpic

Comment

Ooookaaaaaaay......*backs away slowly*

Comment

Working...
                                X