X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*pops in* Jumble *thud*

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
      Drops off icon made as a direct result of a spontaneous Wood-fangurl tirade made elsewhere:

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o...rs/details.jpg

*slinks - golem like - back into the CoA*
      Very pretty!

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Well we certainly guttered up the thread yesterday didn't we? (Well it was Foreign Friday, and most of the chat was definitely 'foreign' to Nad ) Sooo in the interests of restoring some dignity to the thread, some Martin quotes...........

<snip>
      Ha. I just fangurl Martin in... pure innocence.
      Awesome quotes and pics!
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*looks round sparkling clean thread*
        All evidence of last night's misdemeanours gone hey?

Nice icon Jenn!

And great quotes Jumble
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Of course you do Nad

See, I am trying to do the right thing and not just thunk the poor man to death

btw, I haven't seen Achaja lately

And Clintonio seems to have passed out from the overload of Martin sigs

Edit: *waves to Josiane* Yeah, I thought I should clean up a bit

How come everyone else's sigs are showing but not mine?

Ok, now i'ts back

I think Achaja is studying for her last exam *crosses fingers for good grades*
          Last edited by Jumble; 31 January 2009, 02:02 AM.

Comment

I actually do see your sigs, jumble...
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Weird

Comment

i see your sigs too

Achaja is busy with exams. reminds me i should be learning too

Comment

Wow! I missed it yesterday. Clone stealing, foreplay, group hugs. That's what I get for sleeping.

I see your sigs Jumble.

Morning Woohoos!
                  sigpic

Comment

Wood morning Kligs I wondered where you'd got to

It's ok, we've mopped up all the gutter water (that which didn't evaporate, it did get a bit hot in here ) and I at least am trying to be good today

Comment

Wood morning Kligs I wondered where you'd got to

It's ok, we've mopped up all the gutter water (that which didn't evaporate, it did get a bit hot in here ) and I at least am trying to be good today

Well, thats no fun! I was late this morning because I was working trying to make up some hours.
                      sigpic

Comment

Aw, that's a shame Work should never be allowed to interfere with thunking Martin appreciation

Speaking of which.........

Darn the person who put their hand in the way.............
                        Last edited by Jumble; 31 January 2009, 03:36 AM.

Comment

Aw, that's shame Work should never be allowed to interfere with thunking Martin appreciation

Speaking of which.........

Darn the person who put their hand in the way.............
                          I totally agree on both counts.
                          sigpic

Comment

Where was that?
                            It's actually from Sanctuary (Revelations)

My muses are stubbornly refusing Stargate atm... Having piles of bunnies elsewhere, darn them.

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
                              It's actually from Sanctuary (Revelations)

My muses are stubbornly refusing Stargate atm... Having piles of bunnies elsewhere, darn them.
                              Sorry, I meant where was the spontanious Wood-fangurl tirade?

My PS muse is refusing anything Valenship I blame Martin..............

Comment

Sorry, I meant where was the spontanious Wood-fangurl tirade?
                                YIM, I think. It was in reference to his having the wisdom and skill to express character and relationships through acting and blocking rather than through the pages of dialogue and exposition and the other blunt-instruments which are so often required.... There might have been a bit of D. Kindler fangurling in there as well as a bit of "OMG, how amazing are the actors too" in there.. I can't quite remember

*fangurl sigh*

Um.. yeah. Where was I?

YIM. That's right. YIM.

EDIT: These are the sorts of things we discuss down here in the roots of the Misty Mountains.

Comment

Working...
                                X