No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, found the links, it's in two parts MAJOR THUNK WARNING!!!!!!

Man of Vision Pt 1
    Man of Vision Pt 2

You can also find the transcripts here

Comment

you both confuse me. you have the same sig in now!!!!

a very lucky night hope next one is better and Martin isn't shy anymore

now i'm off watching the Martin vids and then the Handball-WorldChampionship afterwards

Comment

He slept on the couch because he was shy? You didn't tell us that part, what else have you missed out, hmm??

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
          He slept on the couch because he was shy? You didn't tell us that part, what else have you missed out, hmm??
          nothing else. but now i think about it Brad wright was there too I'll leave the couch to brad and let Martin in my bed. I think he just thought it was wrong to share a bed with me in the first night... and now I seriously wish Martin will never ever visit this thread...

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
            nothing else. but now i think about it Brad wright was there too I'll leave the couch to brad and let Martin in my bed. I think he just thought it was wrong to share a bed with me in the first night... and now I seriously wish Martin will never ever visit this thread...
            So if you dream it again tonight he'll think it's ok? *sends anti-dream vibes to Fainne* *reminds Martin that he's a happily married man* *sulks*

I seriously hope he doesn't either We'd give the poor man nightmares

Edit: I can't tell you how much time I've wasted today staring at my own sig
            Last edited by Jumble; 25 January 2009, 07:49 AM.

Comment

You know what? I just thought what if someone from his family reads the thread hope not...anyway - we don't want to hurt anybody's feelings, do we? We're just admire Martin as a great director and handsome guy, that's all
              sigpic
              sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
                You know what? I just thought what if someone from his family reads the thread hope not...anyway - we don't want to hurt anybody's feelings, do we? We're just admire Martin as a great director and handsome guy, that's all
                Don't worry Achaja, I'm pretty sure they'd see it for what it is - just a bunch of fans having fun I'm also sure his wife wood be used to women ogling her man, it must happen all the time

And don't forget there are loads of thunk threads on GW Not that this is supposed to be a 'thunk' thread, but hey, look at the guy FCOL

Comment

Achaja! I've just looked at your sig credit line It says

Sam/Jack sig made by LiliJ

Martin/Jack sig made by Jumble

That's just............wrong

Comment

You are right So there's no need to worry...oh- just look here *so jealous*
                    I've just check word 'ogle' in my dictionary...hrhrhrh
                    sigpic
                    sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Ohhh dirty mind!!! So how you want me to credit it?
                      sigpic
                      sig thanks to Luci

Comment

You are right So there's no need to worry...oh- just look here *so jealous*
                        I've just check word 'ogle' in my dictionary...[I]hrhrhrh[/I]
                        What does it say?

Ohhh dirty mind!!! So how you want me to credit it?
                        I don't have a dirty mind It's just when you see two names with a / between, it's usually a ship pairing and it just felt a bit........creepy! and I woodn't want anyone to think that I wood make a slash sig with Martin in it

I guess it's ok............or maybe you could put 'Half the World sig' or something Am I being over sensitive?

Comment

So if you dream it again tonight he'll think it's ok? *sends anti-dream vibes to Fainne* *reminds Martin that he's a happily married man* *sulks*
                          [/SIZE]

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...nterview13.jpg

Edit: I can't tell you how much time I've wasted today staring at my own sig
                          come on. in my reams he is not maried I do have my own martin-clone...
                          umm... aren'T we all his family? *coughs*
                          I don't have a dirty mind It's just when you see two names with a / between, it's usually a ship pairing and it just felt a bit........creepy! and I woodn't want anyone to think that I wood make a slash sig with Martin in it
                          Well I didn't know what you mean, but now you mention it... naaa, it's ok Achaja

Comment

that's ok, I didn't think that it could sound weird so good that you pointed it to me

What does it say? how to explain... 'ogle' - patrzec lubieznie ...hmmm - to stare a dirty way... I don't know if it has sense and if it was that what you meant
                            sigpic
                            sig thanks to Luci

Comment

that's ok, I didn't think that it could sound weird so good that you pointed it to me
                              It was probably just me Thanks for changing it

What does it say? how to explain... 'ogle' - patrzec lubieznie ...hmmm - to stare a dirty way... I don't know if it has sense and if it was that what you meant
                              Ah, that's not quite what I meant. According to my dictionary it means

'to look at someone amorously or flirtatiously, to stare or gape at'

Basically, I meant she must be used to women giving him admiring looks (and giving her envious ones )

Comment

*ogles at Martin*

Comment

Working...
                                X