• Time
  • Show
Clear All

CONGRATS ON 6969 JUMBLE!!!
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Thanks Josiane

You may well ask what the heck I'm doing up at this hour Having slept all afternoon I'm now not sleepy So I've been making Challenge sigs It's to make something using a Jane Austen quote, and this one just jumped out at me

Last edited by Jumble; 25 January 2009, 02:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        Thanks Josiane

You may well ask what the heck I'm doing up at this hour Having slept all afternoon I'm now not sleepy So I've been making Challenge sigs It's to make something using a Jane Austen quote, and this one just jumped out at me

*hyperventilates*
        sigpic

Comment

the sig is perfect!!! The idea, the smiling faces, eyes and tiny hearts- all makes it just perfect Is it snurchable Jumble? *puppy eyes*

Aaaand Wood'morning
          sigpic
          sig thanks to Luci

Comment

welcome back Jumble!!!and I'm glad you are doing fine. and congrats on your ultimate hippy post.

I dreamt of Martin!! again. do you know this bedshare thing? where people offer a spare bed to strangers? well yeah, let's say Martin slept on my couch... and there was something with an polar bear on a lost island and Professor Snape. I mixed Martin, LOST, Harry Potter and the Lord of the Rings ... strange...

Comment

Great hippie post for 6969! LOL!
              sigpic

Comment

Wood Morning WooHoos

I did finally sleep, although it's just not the same without James to plump my pillows for me

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                *hyperventilates*
                Oh, um, THUNK WARNING........?

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
                the sig is perfect!!! The idea, the smiling faces, eyes and tiny hearts- all makes it just perfect Is it snurchable Jumble? *puppy eyes*

Aaaand Wood'morning
                Thanks, I'm pretty proud of that one Yes, snurch away And great pic

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
                welcome back Jumble!!!and I'm glad you are doing fine. and congrats on your ultimate hippy post.

I dreamt of Martin!! again. do you know this bedshare thing? where people offer a spare bed to strangers? well yeah, let's say Martin slept on my couch... and there was something with an polar bear on a lost island and Professor Snape. I mixed Martin, LOST, Harry Potter and the Lord of the Rings ... strange...
                You made him sleep on your couch I prefer the idea of 'bedshare' myself

Originally posted by Kliggins View Post
                Great hippie post for 6969! LOL!
                Thanks, I do try

Comment

Fabulous siggie Jumble

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                    You made him sleep on your couch I prefer the idea of 'bedshare' myself
                    yep yep, after i woke up i asked myself why i didn'T offer him my bed xD

thank you jas for this wonderful pic!

Comment

Shame we don't have any 'control' over what we dream

I like to think that I do have the right dreams, but my subconscious blocks me from remembering them in order to protect my heart

Comment

or it just wnats to keep them for itself!

Comment

That woodn't be fair

Pic is from the Man of Vision vid. Martin was talking about Sanctuary, and he said "We don't have a studio right now. We are our studio!" Then he looked at the camera and said "Don't ever do that!"

Comment

Awww, gosh, i nver saw the video but i can imagine how he said that *swoons*

Comment

Exactly!

I'll see if I can find a link............

Comment

Thanks Jumble, sig snurched
                                Aww so many wonderful pics
                                And someone had lucky night ((Fainne))
                                sigpic
                                sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Working...
                                X