No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey!! We noticedin the art thread!!! Really, we're just all one big family. We don't need to BE anyone particular. (((Lili)))
    sigpic
    Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Really? No-one said anything... I assumed you guys had missed it. It's very easy to miss things there! We talk too much...

Oh yeah, and I like having a character! Comes of being an actress. And I am very much the quirky cousin
      ~Thanks to Achaja for my lovely birthday presents!!~

Comment

Hello Woohoos! *huggles*

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
        ROFL! Can you imagine in Brad (We love you, Brad!) is stranded in an airport, sorting through threads and....WHOA! Then, the next time he Sees Martin, "Dude, you'll never guess what I found on Gateworld!"
        Ya know, I kind of hope that he does I'd just love to think of the reaction

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
        Well, APA sent JM a direct link to that sig I made on the art thread. And at the time I had a JM sig and a JM avatar, too! So imagine how nuts he thinks I am!He doesn't think I'm nuts! He loves me!
        ((((luvnjack))))
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by LiliJ View Post
          How do I fit in in this little family? In the artwork thread I requested to be the quirky cousin who always gives socks for Christmas then moans when she never gets any. But I didn't get a reply...
          Noticed it, lolled, wasn't MQing that day. But still, for Lili!! And the Kimster is right, we are all just one big jumbly family!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
            Noticed it, lolled, wasn't MQing that day. But still, for Lili!! And the Kimster is right, we are all just one big jumbly family!!
            Kimster? LOL!!! You just like coming up with nicknames for me, don't you?
            sigpic
            Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
              Kimster? LOL!!! You just like coming up with nicknames for me, don't you?
              It's my favourite pasttime!!

Comment

Jumbly family eh...

So...is Granny the head of the family??? Cool.

It's my favourite pasttime!!

*is glad she still has a normal nickname*
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins View Post
                  Morning Jumble and woohoos. Did you dream about Martin last night?
                  Actually I did

My dream: (because it's the only thing that stayed after night that I can tell you) I was on the set, I saw two chairs, one with Martin name. Someone said that I'm lucky person because Martin will be on set today! And then came Him smiling all the time. i said hello to him, Martin gives me hand and said hi! We take a photo together, with heads together Martin wants more photos, then I told him about our thread, that he's got many fangirls and he was very surprised and repeated after me: The fangirls? Then he gave me transcript from out talk in english and I thought it will be easier for me to tell you guys about this meeting lol. But in the morning the was no transcript, and no photos...

I think I had this dream because yesterday before I went to sleep I post pics here and also because I miss being online for more than few minutes lately (I've got exams comming soon)

Hope Nad will pass Take care Woohoos!

P.S.
                  sigpic
                  sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Nad! How did it go? We've been waiting for you to come and tell us......Martin's been keeping a lookout for you coming home.........

Wow! Achaja! Fabulous dream But did you have to tell him about the thread

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins View Post
                      I dare ya to answer a question you don't know with Martin's name and I want proof.
                      *blinks* I didn't have the guts. One of the first lines I read on the paper was that nonsense woodn't score you any points... So I played it save

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                      I now have to learn my economics exam, which is very boring, coz it's basically the same as my last highschool exam...only in English
                      Good luck to you too!

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                      Speaking of which, how long before Nad gets back from her exam? *paces floor* I want to know how well she did
                      Aww... you guys made me smile. You're all sweethearts!

I came home and immediately started studying for tomorrows test. The last one. WooooHoood!

But it went OK. I think. I hope. It was stupid.
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

That's great, well done I made something while I was waiting to hear...........

I'm still learning with gifs, so it's not brilliant I think I needed more caps

Comment

Nad! How did it go? We've been waiting for you to come and tell us......Martin's been keeping a lookout for you coming home.........

Wow! Achaja! Fabulous dream But did you have to tell him about the thread
                          Hehe. The things he can do with that viewfinder.
                          Yes, again, that came out wrong

And Achaja, send some Martin vibes my way, will you? I never dream aout The martin
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

I think it's well done Jumble! Sun glasses - yay! Yeah, I have to tell him, but actually I forgot to ask about birthday *crap*

Nad- all you need is post a pic of Martin just before going to sleep!
                            sigpic
                            sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
                              I think it's well done Jumble! Sun glasses - yay! Yeah, I have to tell him, but actually I forgot to ask about birthday *crap*

Thanks, but as I just said on the Artwork thread (and this time I'll try to say it right ) I would have been happier if I could have got him to take the shades off completely

And you're seriously telling me that 'when is your birthday' wasn't the first thing out of your mouth?

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post

Mmm... I might try that sometime soon

Thanks, but as I just said on the Artwork thread (and this time I'll try to say it right ) I would have been happier if I could have got him to take the shades off completely

And you're seriously telling me that 'when is your birthday' wasn't the first thing out of your mouth?
                                ...Did you make a shorts typo? 'cause that's how I misread that 'shades' bit.
                                Gooood Gif!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X