Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Sweet little innocent Jann I think we'd scare them to death
    Not to death. Coz we will revive them with mouth-on-mouth respiration(sp?)...
    sigpic

Comment

Resuscitation (yes, I had to look it up ) I'm not sure I could, I mean I know how, I've had the training...............but I'm pretty sure I'd be too breathless myself in that situation

I mean, this makes me short of breath.................

Comment

Resuscitation (yes, I had to look it up ) I'm not sure I could, I mean I know how, I've had the training...............but I'm pretty sure I'd be too breathless myself in that situation
        You just sit on him...and think clearl"*snort* ...and do it
        sigpic

Comment

I'm not sure sitting on him would 'help' the situation In fact I can't think of any situation where that would help *see my pretty halo shine*

Comment

I'm not sure sitting on him would 'help' the situation In fact I can't think of any situation where that would help *see my pretty halo shine*
            It does help in one...certain situation... Or perhaps two...

Cuddling. sitting on his lap. It can be very innocent....can....

*sees horns coming through the halo*

I will never get out of that gutter eh?

It's even distracting me while learning!
            sigpic

Comment

Speaking of which, how long before Nad gets back from her exam? *paces floor* I want to know how well she did

Comment

Morning, Woohoos! Hope Nad does ok on her exam!
                sigpic

Comment

Speaking of which, how long before Nad gets back from her exam? *paces floor* I want to know how well she did
                  I don't know, but my exams are usually 1,5 or 2 hours...some exams are 2,5/3 hours though...but that are the long ones(my last highschool exams where all 3 hours)

But if she left at 1 pm..starts perhaps at 1.30/2 pm...she should finish at 4 or 5 pm...and it's now in here 4:30 pm...

So...not that long waiting anymore
                  sigpic

Comment

Ok, thanks *continues pacing*

Comment

Ok, thanks *continues pacing*
                      Should I make some tea against the anxious pacing?

Hmmm...are you also going to pace when I have my exam tomorrow?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                        It's eh... methods and techniques (That sounds quite interesting in English )
                        Reasearch methods for social science. I suck at variables, constructs and reasearch designs...
                        Ugh, I know, we have to do research methods in psychology. How did it go? I had my fingers crossed.
                        ~Thanks to Achaja for my lovely birthday presents!!~

Comment

Tea wood be lovely, thanks

Um, probably not, but you have to understand Nad is may adopted sister I have to worry about her And anyway, you always do fine in your tests

Comment

How do I fit in in this little family? In the artwork thread I requested to be the quirky cousin who always gives socks for Christmas then moans when she never gets any. But I didn't get a reply...

Comment

Tea wood be lovely, thanks

Um, probably not, but you have to understand Nad is may adopted sister I have to worry about her And anyway, you always do fine in your tests

*makes tea and gives it*

... But but but...you're my Granny...And yes, normally I do fine, but I do make bad exams as well...the one I have friday....me worries about that one...but that are worries for later This one is just too boring too learn

I really do hope Nad did well

EDIT: LiliJ you can be the cousin
                              sigpic

Comment

Thank you, Jann! *sticks tongue out at chatty artworkers who didn't notice my post*

Comment

Working...
                                X